Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) (55782 Views)

Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria / Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) / Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
lagostokd:
Will it be on record that it was the time of Pastor Osinbajo that Arabic became a compulsory/optional language in Nigeria's
secondary schools and universities? God forbid!

It has been so in many universities since 2011, so go hang yourself.
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by ekobami: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
facelessangel:
Marginalization continues. All Igbos are part time members
I'm from Ohafia in Abia state. I'm sorry you an IDIOT of the highest order. Ewu IPOB
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by Countdown(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
ICPC has been somewhat redundant.

The EFCC has been at the forefront in Anti corruption war.

Hope this new guy breathes new life into that commission.

You are wrong, very wrong. Making so much noise and losing cases anyhow is not fighting corruption. The anti draft war in ICPC is mostly not made public. They aren't redundant, they only don't make noise.
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by abbeyty(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wasting money on useless appointment. Make una keep eating the national cake wey go soon turn to poison in your stomach
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by belindar: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Of what use are the agencies previously set up. Rubbish. Nobody has been successfully prosecuted since Buhari took over. Only chasing yahoo boys that does not steal from Nigerians. Useless govt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by facelessangel: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2017
ekobami:

I'm from Ohafia in Abia state.
I'm sorry you an IDIOT of the highest order.
Ewu IPOB
Afonja
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by mmmustapha(m): 1:09am On Aug 02, 2017
jakD:
So many posts in the government with no meaningful function/contribution to the society.
cheesy
jakD:
So many posts in the government with no meaningful function/contribution to the society.
ikare akoko
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by spacechuks(m): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2017
can we now say the people who are really marginalized are the Niger delta people and not the igbos. Are there no competent son from the Niger delta to appoint as chairman or permanent member of any of these committees. it bleeds my heart each time the yorubas and hausas think they owns this country.I will be better the country is dissolve, we are too diverse to be represented at the national level as there will always be an element of injustice in any appointment.
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by phillips1959: 3:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Who is Osinbanjo self?
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by castrokins(m): 3:50am On Aug 02, 2017
EFCC Are Purposed To Fight Economic Crimes. The Other, General Corrupt Practices, Albeit They've Largely Been Redundant.

Shorsky1:
I still wonder d kind of role ICPC play in the economy that is different from EFCC. On a serious note,fg need to find ways of reducing cost of governance by either merging MDAs or closing down some.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by jaggabban: 4:20am On Aug 02, 2017
As u can see, 80% of the list are Christians and no Muslim is complaining.
It's now tribal complaints.
Hmm, flathea*d Christians sha.
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by xangerar: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Obiora Igwedibia deserves my congratulations on his appointment as a member of the ICPC.
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2017
seunmsg:
Congratulations to all of them. They should all remember that this is a call to service and not to self aggrandizement.
Hahahahaha
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by onatisi(m): 5:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Election is 24months from now.

It is time to share the national cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by yahmohy27: 6:22am On Aug 02, 2017
facelessangel:
Marginalization continues.
All Igbos are part time members
u should have say no igbo in the list ,Afterall did igbos vote d government in ? Or are igbos still part of Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by yahmohy27: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Shorsky1:
I still wonder d kind of role ICPC play in the economy that is different from EFCC. On a serious note,fg need to find ways of reducing cost of governance by either merging MDAs or closing down some.
True talk sir
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by net282: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Still on restructuring, whish ever it goes it a welcome development
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by net282: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2017
May God bless osibanjo and also bless Niaja
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by net282: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Naija we stand
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by net282: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Democracy
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by net282: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2017
His on track
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by net282: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Change
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2017
seunmsg:
Congratulations to all of them. They should all remember that this is a call to service and not to self aggrandizement.
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by lagostokd: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2017
MrHowto:

It has been so in many universities since 2011, so go hang yourself.

Lies from the pit of hell... which university?
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by lagostokd: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2017
sapele914:
If you could speak french you will be a better person equipped for the real world,I believe you know the world is a global village. You must force the children to learn,they will not forget what they know,learning Arabic doesn't take away anything from a child in future he or she may have to leave Nigeria say go to the UAE for work or maybe leisure and his little knowledge of Arabic will come in handy and give him a comparative advantage,You probably haven't lived anywhere outside of Nigeria?to grab what I am trying to say,please learn to think out the box,the mind is a terrible thing to waste,the world is yours. Go and ask those private schools why they are teaching Chinese mandarin?and why Lagos state has added it to it's curriculum.

You know nothing about me 'Mr Living outside Nigeria'

A progressive state like Lagos will encourage Mandarin because of its economic benefits - what economic policy does Arabic have over Mandarin that it should become a national compulsory/optional language?

Global minded business managers will learn the following languages

**Chinese (Mandarin)
**German
**Spanish
**French
**Russian
Don't take Nigeria backward!
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by reuben79: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2017
facelessangel:
yes dat is wat is good for them cos dey ar nt voted for apc
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by Bimpe29: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Congratulations to all of them. I wish them successful tenures in office. But, wasn't it a demotion for Ekpo Nta from Chairman (ICPC) to Full time Commissioner (NWIS)?
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by Beedude(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
facelessangel:
No matter how nice u are to a goat, it will still eat your yam. wink
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by Countdown(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bimpe29:
Congratulations to all of them. I wish them successful tenures in office. But, wasn't it a demotion for Ekpo Nta from Chairman (ICPC) to Full time Commissioner (NWIS)?

He was lucky to have been retained at all by the present government. He was and still a friend to the former government led by GEJ. I was surprised to see him reappointed. I guess he was appointed because of his corruption free record. He will go far in his career if he maintains his current record.
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Countdown:

He was lucky to have been retained at all by the present government. He was and still a friend to the former government led by GEJ. I was surprised to see him reappointed. I guess he was appointed because of his corruption free record. He will go far in his career if he maintains his current record.
Haba! Lucky for being demoted?
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by cncity(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dr Sa'ad Alanamu, thank God. Soup don done.
Re: Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) by ModsWillKillNL: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

who told you this mere commissioner appointed them?

the cabals has successfully handed over thier list to him, he will just commission them

shocked

Anything that gives you orgassm bro.

It doesn't change the facts on ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.