Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja (40019 Views)

NIDCOM Lists Items Allegedly Carted Away By Communications Minister / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Lists Items Allegedly Stolen From His Room After Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Ehiscotch(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has listed items stolen from one of his house located at Gwarimpa, Abuja to include six television sets, three refrigerators and one gas cooker.

A statement Tuesday by his media aide, Ikechukwu Eze debunked media report that 36 units of plasma television sets and 25 refrigerators were stolen in the house.

Eze added that the house was totally stripped bare by the thieves who stole every movable item, including furniture sets, beds, electronics, toilet and electrical fittings, as well as all internal doors and frames.

The statement said, “The theft was discovered last month upon which a report was duly lodged with the relevant police authorities.

“The police immediately commenced investigations which led to the arrest and detention of some suspects, six of whom were policemen, even as investigations continue”.

“We thank all Nigerians for their show of concern and wish to convey the former President’s goodwill to all Nigerians”.

According to the media aide, Jonathan bought the house, “a modest 4-bedroom duplex”, from CITEC Estate Developers in 2004.

http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathan-lists-items-stolen-house/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by ediama(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2017

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
God punish all Bloggers who always feed us with lies to hv traffic

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by oganology33(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
He should forget it. It's OUR national cake. Those police officers have collected their pensions and gratuity in advance.

If I'm a guard or policeman in Deziani's house, wat do you thing I'd be doing ryt now?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Kutis2030(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
OK we are waiting
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by jay2pee(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na wa ooo... They gi just they steal anyhow cos of hunger.... Buhari why nah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Ehiscotch(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2017
CC LALASTICLALA
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Mstylz(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by adjoviomole(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Oga Jonathan. If you complain.......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by shurley22(f): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Got nothing to say.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by NwaAmaikpe: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

This is the true definition of Karma.

God put GEJ to watch over Nigeria, protect her and make her a great nation; he stole so much from the country, depleted her resources and now she might never recover.

GEJ put policemen to watch over his house, make it impregnable and keep his properties safe.
They stole up almost everything and sold them off at a give-away auction.

Karma is a bîtch but
God really works in miraculous ways

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by free2ryhme: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
If they can steal from an ex president's home Nigerians are not safe

18 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by omobritiko: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Jona wise man,we know you went to dig out your looted cemented funds...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
GEJ pls stop looking for these guys troubles ooo. They just took what rightfully belongs to them. How I wish the guards at IBB, Obasanjo, Atiku and Abdulsalami's houses will do the same. It's time for corrupt individuals to start paying for their crimes any which way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by 0luwacoded(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
I have no shoes.. 😂
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by elog(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
When you tell GEJ

"Stealing is not corruption"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by wildchild02: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
ok

Check my signature to order your latest club/country football jerseys
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Ladiesdream: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Lol stealing is not corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by tiger28: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
4 bedrooms with 36 tv's and 36 refrigerators? Oleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
You should go there and steal take yours na
oganology33:
He should forget it. It's OUR national cake. Those police officers have collected their pensions and gratuity in advance.

If I'm a guard or policeman in Deziani's house, wat do you thing I'd be doing ryt now?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by ehissi(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2017
God will keep him whether APC and their goons like it or not......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by phlamesG: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Karma is a bitch grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by ANBAKO: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Seeking sympathy! How does that compares to missing 10 Billion dollars or 30 Million dollars in Mama Peace's account?

These guys just keep playing ludo with our lifes.
What should we tell the people killed by armed robbers, my driver that was kidnapped or my neighbor who is dying because of poor accesss to quality Medicare?

Nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by martineverest(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by cristianisraeli: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
THE POLICEMEN JUST SHOWED THEIR TRUE COLOURS..THEY ARE ALL OLES..BOTH THE ONEs WAY THEY COLLECT BRIBE FOR ROAD AND WE KNOW SAY DPO NA MANAGING DIRECTOR

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
If thiefs rob your house then it's safe to say some important evidence that might implicate you or someone you know ($90billion) might have been stolen too.

Just thinking out loud.

Feel free to insult.

I don't trust ANY politician Apc or Pdp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by kevoh(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
oganology33:

You will be having a 10 years residency in Kuje prison...! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Ladiesdream: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
oganology33:

your statement shows you are a criminal

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Nellybank(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Eyaaah... Sorry Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies / Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset / DSS Charges Godwin Emefiele To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.