Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World (43604 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by aAK1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
attackgat:
The man is talk8ng as if the ministry of God is a job.

"If you labour, you enjoy the rewards"

This is not the mindset a man of God should have. It is not the name of God that a man of God should be using to drive Rolls Royce in a country with 70% porverty rate.
its a job sir. even jesus called it his fathers business
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by davibid: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
cry

Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Kenedex: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
there is nothing bad to enjoy his wealth if actually the riches is from God. Christian are supposed to be the most richest people in the world because Jesus die for us to be rich he gave us every thing in the world so we are Christ like but my question is are you using your riches to touch life positively helping the poor or going to idp camp to help those who are homeless or who are suffering I haven't heard all this from you. everyone can testify about t b Joshua and many men of God, because they are really trying the same Bible you are quoting say when Jesus was baptised he was going around doing good touching life positively .
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by tasteofcash: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
ideology:
who told you that, read your bible well.

Jesus requested for tear rubber donkey.

If Jesus was living in our days, he would still use tear rubber rides.

Stop allowing carnal sentiments to blur you from the light, the church of Jesus Christ is ordained to prosper in every area of life.

another deluded fellow on d loose. Continue giving them ur hard earned money in d name of tithe, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by attackgat: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
aAK1:
its a job sir. even jesus called it his fathers business

Its not a job, selfless service to humanity and God should not be a job.

A true man of God should not be moved by money. Im not saying that a man if God shouldnt wear good cloths and drive a good car but there is a big difference between living well and living ostentatiously.

What is a man of God doing with a Limo when there are probably members of his congregation who cant feed 3 times a day?

What is a true man of God doing with more than one personal car?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
the bible talks of moderation. besides,are you laboring in the kingdom to get riches? the apostles worked their life to death,never flaunt any wealth nor mindful of not being rich. christ using a tear rubber donkey was for the moment and has a spiritual undertone. God help us.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Herrmes: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sleyanya1:
All these wealth is in no way sinful, but becomes a problem when In excess while purpose on earth remains wanting especially financially.

If you have good few cars that serves the purpose of a personal comfortable transportation means. You don't necessarily have to have a taste all brands.

Have the gospel been preached in the uttermost parts of the earth yet?
Have your immediate society been empowered by the reason of such wealth?

After all even King Solomon, one of the Richest man that'll ever live on earth said...

Vanity upon Vanity...Are all Of these things on the long run.

God help us all sha
You don't get to tell anyone what's necessary or not.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
GlobalGisting:
It will be easier for a camels head to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich to enter into the Kingdom of God. In another instance "Those who are determined to be rich fall into so many shares and are bitten all over with so much pains.

so why did this pastor not quote this verse? he chose the verse he believes justifies his crooked flamboyant lifestyle. he is a con and a hypocrite! he also Avoided the verse that says his reward is in heaven, does he even believe in heaven? hence his Acquisition of wealths on earth. this is why I don't go to church!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by lordmayor4(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Birthday day gift.

The man I see in the first picture doing the presentation is the Deacon himself "Kalu aka etek..."
We know 'em all.

Meanwhile Bishop shot himself on the leg with the quotation

“[b]Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, not trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God [/b]who giveth us richly all things to enjoy.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Sirheny007(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
'Sacrifice is good for the soul...
Our preacher said that from the backseat of his chauffeur driven Rolls Royce..'

- The Regis Arms Caper (Chance Purdue)
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Sleyanya1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Herrmes:
You don't get to tell anyone what's necessary or not.

It's my Opinion not yours right.

Allow me express my thoughts on the matter peacefully. And if you must mention me, it should Be a constructive counter or support.

Thanks
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by MarkSole: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
SHEPHERDS SHOULD FEED THE SHEEP, NOT FEED ON THE SHEEP.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by udemzyudex(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
Jesus trekked while he lived on earth.

There was nothing like car back then, at least he rod on a donkey to Jerusalem. So?

Most of you want pastor to begging, going from house to house to beg before you know he/she is a true man of God.

Instead of channeling your complain to him, why not talk to the members that pay tithe, offering and sow seed?

These people continue to do this year in year out and you keep accusing the man of God.

Na una sabi
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Herrmes: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sleyanya1:

It's my Opinion not yours right.

Allow me express my thoughts on the matter peacefully. And if you must mention me, it should Be a constructive counter or support.

Thanks
Oh, that was a constructive counter, you just want to ignore it, so it does not prick your self-righteousness.
You're asking for freedom to render your opinion while bordering my own, you say?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Sleyanya1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Herrmes:
Oh, that was a constructive counter, you just want to ignore it, so it does not prick your self-righteousness.

Alright. Do enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Herrmes: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Alright. Do enjoy the rest of your day.
Thank you.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ExInferis(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:

Nope.

He rode a donkey.

There were no cars back then.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Moganajoe: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Him de help him church people?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Willzkid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
ideology:

Stop allowing carnal sentiments to blur you from the light, the church of Jesus Christ is ordained to prosper in every area of life.

I think you're the one bring sentimental here. the use of the so called "tear rubber" donkey was not a sign of opulence in Jesus' day. It was in fulfilment of prophecy, a prophecy that points to his humility as opposed to the affluence you think it is about. Read Zechariah's prophecy (Zech9:9):
Rejoice, O people of Zion! Shout in triumph, O people of Jerusalem! Look, your king is coming to you. He is righteous and victorious, yet he is humble, riding on a donkey--riding on a donkey's colt.

Do you now see that riding a donkey was a symbol of humility?

If Jesus was going to be opulent he would have come in a chariot...Chariots were already used as early as David's day yet he chose a lowly donkey to announce his triumphant entry as a king.

Please let's read the Bible with sincerity, and not ascribe to it what our prosperity pastors tell us.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
1 Timothy 6:17-19 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite
These are the type of people the bible refer to in Isaiah 56:10-12 as greedy dogs. St. Peter in 2Peter2:1-5 said the will use sweet tongue to defraud the people. Indeed the bible is fulfilling. That's not a true ideal of a true man of God. Nigerian Christians beware.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by piagetskinner(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
a mans life does not consist in the abundance of the things he has...Luke 12;15

this man is merely living a flamboyant lifestyle... a stark contrast to Jesus' humility

so many men of God, who aren't really Gods men
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Martin0(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:
so why did this pastor not quote this verse? he chose the verse he believes justifies his crooked flamboyant lifestyle. he is a con and a hypocrite! he also Avoided the verse that says his reward is in heaven, does he even believe in heaven? hence his Acquisition of wealths on earth. this is why I don't go to church!

Oneday I will convert it islamgrin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by LeanonGOD(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
People PERISH for lack of Vision - I don't blame the celebrity pastor but the ignorant-gullibles.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you doubt what I said up above, so be it. I will keep my vow, ie never to argue with anybody concerning the scriptures. Am happy that God has made us to know all the evil been perpetuated by this fake pastors all over the country. Looking for ways to end poverty in there generation instead of preaching the truth to then. God
Jeremiah 23:20-22 The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.
I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Oneday I will convert it islamgrin
and become a suicide bombers? grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Martin0(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:
and become a suicide bombers? grin
hahahah well did you have proves to justify your poin??grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Fearcom(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:

Jesus did not marry while he lived on earth. so don't marry.
Jesus was a virgin while he lived on earth; he didn't engage in sexual sins (hope you're still a virgin?)

You're using Jesus standard to Judge him so whose standard are you using to judge yourself?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahah well did you have proves to justify your poin??grin
Ofcourse! every muslim is a potential terrorists that's the prove.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nigerians wants to succeed but don't want others to succeed.

Muslim clerics are looting and living large, you guys are bouncing heads up and down in worshipping them every Fridays.

Is it only corrupt politicians in government should enjoy every good things

Nigerians and their corrupt mindsets, yet, condemning others.

What a zoo habitants!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
ideology:

Do u mean that Jesus used church tithes n offerings to buy several tear rubber donkeys n rode on them till he was 33 years of age?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by 400billionman: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sleyanya1:
All these wealth is in no way sinful, but becomes a problem when In excess while purpose on earth remains wanting especially financially.

If you have good few cars that serves the purpose of a personal comfortable transportation means. You don't necessarily have to have a taste all brands.

Have the gospel been preached in the uttermost parts of the earth yet?
Have your immediate society been empowered by the reason of such wealth?

After all even King Solomon, one of the Richest man that'll ever live on earth said...

Vanity upon Vanity...Are all Of these things on the long run.

God help us all sha

Solomon said Vanity upon vanity because he has tasted the money.

You wey never taste the money, never you use that statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Funny Church Posters / "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.