Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World (43602 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by 400billionman: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ishilove:
E don tey wey Apostle Tom dey hustle. Back when the HQ was still in Egbeda in the mid 2000s this man once told us of how, when he was still a young boy in Benin, he and his friends used to eat road side ebo (sacrifice) because of hunger. They would take the food, wash the oil off, add salt and feast on them. grin He even had to use street smartness, not brain to gain admission into university because his mom could not afford the fees.

Apostle has come a long way and paid his dues, but he shouldn't turn money into an idol. I find the whole display of wealth very vulgar and highly unnecessary.

But then again he is first a man, before a Man of God

Me sef I like good things.

I don't condemn people whom God has blest knowing that they didn't just arrive at their wealth. That would be jealousy and could hinder blessings.

What I detest is that some pastors covet properties belonging to their church members by force.

Even if his members buy him100cars, so far its done WILLINGLY, I am game..
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by asamaigho(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
slowice:
Nigerians re largely hypocrites... What's really wrong with him living large? For christ sake the Bible says that those who work in the vine yard shall eat in the vine yard. So you people criticizing him hope you love poverty? Remain in poverty if you like but this man of God loves to live big so let him, abi him members dey complain to una? Haba, pesin no fit live big again for naija, is either you re a fake pastor or a yahoo boy or stolen public fund... You that loves the poor so much how much ve you given to them?
I would have said u r dumb,but I reserve my comments.
u clearly lack Bible knowledge
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by asamaigho(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
lizpedra:
Jesus trekked because there was no car but he had fleet of ship
fleet indeed..
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by whatsupbitches: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
I so much like these pimps that are under the cloak of pastors because its not their fault, the got game and when spit the dumb guilible ones can't help but contribute money for them to enjoy and flex life to the fullest while the fool giving 10% of his salary still have some issues that needs financial attention laying around.
These are yahoo men under the religious umbrella unlike the ones with their laptops.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
tasteofcash:
another deluded fellow on d loose. Continue giving them ur hard earned money in d name of tithe, sorry.
poverty mentality.

The man said the lives he has touched bought him cars.

Now who is deluded
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Collyno82:
Jesus was not acquiring tear rubber donkey like our bishops are greedily acquiring now, but the bible said he borrowed a donkey wen he had need for it.
Jesus operated from an understanding that he owned the world, so there was no need to acquire wealth.

Leave them alone face your life, you don't know the source of their wealth you can only assume
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by judedwriter(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
In as much as i respect bishop Tom's ministry; i feel he is going to the extreme by showing off his wealth!!! Pastors are to show christ like humility not extravagance!!!
Let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls!!!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Do u mean that Jesus used church tithes n offerings to buy several tear rubber donkeys n rode on them till he was 33 years of age?
hahhahahhahha see ur life, paying tithes and offerings is not by force.

Stop giving yourself headache.

Even if there were no tithes are offerings a genuine pastor will still be rich.

And whatever stored in your mind that pastor's wealth is from tithes and offerings delete it.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by queenblossom(f): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
Jesus trekked while he lived on earth.
Jesus trekked so that we will will trek. Jesus has paid d price for us.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
ideology:
hahhahahhahha see ur life, paying tithes and offerings is not by force.

Stop giving yourself headache.

Even if there were no tithes are offerings a genuine pastor will still be rich.

And whatever stored in your mind that pastor's wealth is from tithes and offerings delete it.

we know how tithes are extracted from gullible masses, threats, threats, n more threats of God sending devourer to destroy their money, lmao... pastors also deceive people that their tithe n offering n sacrifices of money is the only way to move God's hands to bless them.

PASTORS SOURCE OF INCOME IS MONEY THEY EXTRACT FROM GULLIBLES.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Sleyanya1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
400billionman:

Solomon said Vanity upon vanity because he has tasted the money.

You wey never taste the money, never you use that statement.

Lol..True.

But e good to keep that line in mind even while flexing the money. Ma opinion sha
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by precious1967(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
isale oro o olegbin. only God knows d source of his wealth.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Tilda30(f): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
queenblossom:

Jesus trekked so that we will will trek. Jesus has paid d price for us.
really
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by GenghisAlexa(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:

Olodo. He rode a cot when he was going to the capital
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:
Ofcourse! every muslim is a potential terrorists that's the prove.
hahahahah I don't believ that,show me where it has been rated so based on statisticsgrin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrecisionFx:

we know how tithes are extracted from gullible masses, threats, threats, n more threats of God sending devourer to destroy their money, lmao... pastors also deceive people that their tithe n offering n sacrifices of money is the only way to move God's hands to bless them.

PASTORS SOURCE OF INCOME IS MONEY THEY EXTRACT FROM GULLIBLES.
I will leave you to your ways , abeg life is choice.

But reading the above shows u know nothing, in fact it doesn't even make sense to say God send devourer to those who don't pay tithes.

Just enjoy your life bro...
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 03, 2017
ideology:
I will leave you to your ways , abeg life is choice.

But reading the above shows u know nothing, in fact it doesn't even make sense to say God send devourer to those who don't pay tithes.

Just enjoy your life bro...

Ur own reply suggests that ur not even a Christian.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 5:25am On Aug 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur own reply suggests that ur not even a Christian.

Hahahhaha, now you also have the yardstick to determine who is a Christian.

You were expecting me to pet you, I guess...

Stop criticizing the body of Christ, it is not the man you are abusing but Christ.

Anything you don't understand leave it.
If they are wrong, they will answer to the owner of the body.

But all the same, I repeat what I said earlier, 'life is choice'
Caio
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Collyno82(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2017
ideology:
Jesus operated from an understanding that he owned the world, so there was no need to acquire wealth.

Leave them alone face your life, you don't know the source of their wealth you can only assume
nope, its high time we call them to order. they have make merchandise of the gospel. n as such leading men to eternal perdition
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by tasteofcash: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
ideology:
poverty mentality.

The man said the lives he has touched bought him cars.

Now who is deluded
I really wonder whose life he has touched, maybe urs. It has got hold of u, their brain-washing sweet marketing strategy they use to confuse deluded fellows. Examine ur life, very necessary
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Brushless: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Tilda30:
There was no motor vehicle invented in Jesus time.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
ideology:

Hahahhaha, now you also have the yardstick to determine who is a Christian.

You were expecting me to pet you, I guess...

Stop criticizing the body of Christ, it is not the man you are abusing but Christ.

Anything you don't understand leave it.
If they are wrong, they will answer to the owner of the body.

But all the same, I repeat what I said earlier, 'life is choice'
Caio

""You were expecting me to pet you, I guess"" - Dont confuse urself.

That christ is an italian man, Thats all i can say.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
tasteofcash:
I really wonder whose life he has touched, maybe urs. It has got hold of u, their brain-washing sweet marketing strategy they use to confuse deluded fellows. Examine ur life, very necessary
u r even taking it personal.

Is it your tithes and offerings ? grin

Guy swave

Its not by force ...
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Collyno82:
nope, its high time we call them to order. they have make merchandise of the gospel. n as such leading men to eternal perdition
oya, preach your own and lead others too
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Collyno82(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
ideology:
oya, preach your own and lead others too
we are all workers in Gods vineyard, must not own a church before u preach n lead
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Collyno82:
we are all workers in Gods vineyard, must not own a church before u preach n lead
abeg where is God's vineyard?

Live and let others live.
You only function based on your level of revelation, don't measure others with your level.

Yours may not even be the perfect will of God, it's just the way you feel, which is carnal or just the doctrine you grew up with.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Collyno82(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2017
ideology:
abeg where is God's vineyard?

Live and let others live.
You only function based on your level of revelation, don't measure others with your level.

Yours may not even be the perfect will of God, it's just the way you feel, which is carnal or just the doctrine you grew up with.
Not really. the truth is DAT the spirit bears witness DAT we are in the right track
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by ideology(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
And the bible also says Test all spirit, meaning fake spirits dey!

grin grin grin grin grin
Collyno82:
Not really. the truth is DAT the spirit bears witness DAT we are in the right track
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by Collyno82(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
ideology:
And the bible also says Test all spirit, meaning fake spirits dey!

grin grin grin grin grin
but the fake one can't bear u witness that ur aright with God
Re: Bishop Tom Samson: Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
BELOVE! CHRIST JESUS TREKKED SO THAT WE HIS CHILDREN WILL NOT TREK..BLESSED BE JESUS FOREVER.. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Church Posters / "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.