Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 PM

Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! (2036 Views)

Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Nairalanders, Lets Have A Poll. Which Do You Prefer, Black Vs White Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hahahaha I for say make you and iamkingzley follow run the town, but e be like him no dey town at the moment.

Plenty nairalanders dey for Uyo tho. Especially that Uni. Forget about kidnapping, nobody for kidnapp you joor

I no dey Uyo, i was just teasing
HDee:

It's a week long. After which i run back to my state. cheesy cheesy i don't want to be kidnapped. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yes, isit your woo
HDee:

Tell me by any chance, if you're using this thread as a fuckinq medium to woo Jacksparr0w1207 ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hehehe, that girl power pass my own o. Shes a trouble maker. She can never find man on nairaland
HDee:

Tell me by any chance, if you're using this thread as a fuckinq medium to woo Jacksparr0w1207 ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oya i dey wait you joor
Fabulocity:
Esu! I hail you oh!
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by wunmi590(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
HDee:

You served really? I guess you got the vibe. wink wink

I haven't got the time to even observe grin

Lol, see you
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
By 12:00am prompt.
Jacksparr0w1207:
Oya i dey wait you joor
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
I must have retired to bed
Fabulocity:
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hahahaha I for say make you and iamkingzley follow run the town, but e be like him no dey town at the moment.

Plenty nairalanders dey for Uyo tho. Especially that Uni. Forget about kidnapping, nobody for kidnapp you joor

I no dey Uyo, i was just teasing
Lol cheesy cheesy Bad man thing! You don hustle comot for house. Well, come back save.

Me self don lose interest. Na to just randomly meet people and not compulsorily nlanders. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yes, isit your woo
Yes, it is not my woo, but it's my thread. I guess you know the drill. Take it elsewhere.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, see you

Lol.... wink wink you no believe me? cheesy cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Just look at you? angry angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
"Your" thread? Your fada is the owner of Nairaland and has exclusive rights of ownership abi? It's like you don't know how a PUBLIC forum works. Everyone and anyone is entitled to air their opinion on any thread they deem fit, irrespective of who created it or how relevant or irrelevant their comments are to the topic. If you're going to be a whiny little bîtch about this, then I suggest you go to yahoogays.com and air your grievances.
HDee:

Yes, it is not my woo, but it's my thread. I guess you know the drill. Take it elsewhere.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by agrovick(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What play will dog and lion play?

Than to enter the room and do shoki shombolo.

9ice is an I.diot
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
"Your" thread? Your fada is the owner of Nairaland and has exclusive rights of ownership abi? It's like you don't know how a PUBLIC forum works. Everyone and anyone is entitled to air their opinion on any thread they deem fit, irrespective of who created it or how relevant or irrelevant their comments are to the topic. If you're going to be a whiny little bîtch about this, then I suggest you go to yahoogays.com and air your grievances.
Hehehehe... see me see this son of a gun o cheesy, is it because jacksparr0w1207 said he can't make it to 12 am that you had to write this epistle just to let us know how frustrated and rejected you're?

Lol, no be me pour salt for your garri o, you can direct all your frustration to jack. No be me reject you na.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
No mind me joorh. It's hunger. Sorry about that. It was unnecessary embarassed
HDee:

Hehehehe... see me see this son of a gun o cheesy, is it because jacksparr0w1207 said he can't make it to 12 am that you had to write this epistle just to let us know how frustrated and rejected you're?

Lol, no be me pour salt for your garri o, you can direct all your frustration to jack. No be me reject you na.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
No mind me joorh. It's hunger. Sorry about that. It was unnecessary embarassed
Eeyah... I'm sorry too.

Beautiful morning to you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Princess4ng(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
When someone comes out to look 4 good friends.. Pple will say it's all about sex... I don't think so..

Op email me... I am in Akwa ibom, Uyo
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Princess4ng:
When someone comes out to look 4 good friends.. Pple will say it's all about sex... I don't think so..

Wow! Nice.
Finally someone who's thinking straight.

Already pm ed you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
HDee:

Wow! Nice.

Already pm ed you.

I'm also in Akwa-ibom smiley
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Jigba:

I'm also in Akwa-ibom smiley
Are you kidding me? Tell me you're joking.

I mean, if that's true, then you know its a must for me to see you right?
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2017
HDee:

Are you kidding me? Tell me you're joking.

I mean, if that's true, then you know its a must for me to see you right?

I'm just joking tongue cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Jigba:

I'm just joking tongue cheesy
Lol.....
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by ambrosini593(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
MSC student Uniuyo. am not from akwa ibom though. in uyo live
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Princess4ng(f): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2017
HDee:

Wow! Nice.

Already pm ed you.
OK dear
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Celense(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Princess4ng:

Princess, am in uyo. Can we meet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Allow Men Suck Your Breast Free Of Charge - Nigerian Lady (video) / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal In An Embarrasing Way(video) / Sexy Nigerian Female Soldier Flaunts Her Curves In Tight Jean And Crop Top(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.