Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students (18102 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Make Money Doing Homework For Foreign Students At Studypool / Government Of Japan Internship Program 2018 Is Now Open For Foreign Nationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by chieni(f): 1:36am On Nov 08, 2017
abdullateef44:
Bro thank you for suggestion...but having a problems on it. I have provided five answers to different questions but my pay still remain pending...what do u suggest please.
hi, did you finally get your pay.
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
abdullateef44:
Bro thank you for suggestion...but having a problems on it. I have provided five answers to different questions but my pay still remain pending...what do u suggest please.

No need to worry, after submitting answer ur payment will be pending until the time given to the student to go through it expire. From my xperience, it is usually 3 days.
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by iamoluwatobi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
@eduresearch, how can I apply as a tutor?
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamoluwatobi:
@eduresearch, how can I apply as a tutor?
Go through my first post and follow the link if you face any challenge get to me through the comments box in the blog
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2017
eduresearch:

Go through my first post and follow the link if you face any challenge get to me through the comments box in the blog
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
eduresearch:
Note- i am sharing this because i have tried it and it worked for me.

Finding an online work that pays as a Nigerian is very difficult. On this post, i will be sharing one online work that i have tried and i am into that really worked for me.

My aim of sharing this post is to help someone who might have been surfing the web for an online work.
For more than Three months i have been working as a tutor on study pool and i want to tell you that it has been great though challenging. Study pool accepts Nigerians in their platform but here you must be honest with the answers you provide for students in order to gain reputation. You have wild rang of subject to choose from (English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, economics, government etc). i have earned close to $370 on this platform and i am happy with it, it does not require me to be on the system 24 hours and i can work at my own pace.
But you must be careful and be sure that each time you bid for a student question you can deliver and always bid for questions you are sure you can solve.

Study pool - Studypool is an online marketplace that connects students with questions with tutors that can help them. Basically, Studypool is like having thousands of friends who are expert tutors that can help you with any question at any time. this site receives over 10,000 questions posted by students every single day.
visit https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/07/how-i-earn-money-doing-assignment-for.html to continue reading
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2017
Here2day:
God bless u bro.. I'll definitely try this..
K
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Raintaker(m): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Apart from Edu, who else has this worked for?
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
eduresearch:

Finding an online work that pays as a Nigerian is very difficult. On this post, i will be sharing one online work that i have tried and i am into that really worked for me.

My aim of sharing this post is to help someone who might have been surfing the web for an online work.
For more than Three months i have been working as a tutor on study pool and i want to tell you that it has been great though challenging. Study pool accepts Nigerians in their platform but here you must be honest with the answers you provide for students in order to gain reputation. You have wild rang of subject to choose from (English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, economics, government etc). i have earned close to $370 on this platform and i am happy with it, it does not require me to be on the system 24 hours and i can work at my own pace.
But you must be careful and be sure that each time you bid for a student question you can deliver and always bid for questions you are sure you can solve.

Study pool - Studypool is an online marketplace that connects students with questions with tutors that can help them. Basically, Studypool is like having thousands of friends who are expert tutors that can help you with any question at any time. this site receives over 10,000 questions posted by students every single day.
visit https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/07/how-i-earn-money-doing-assignment-for.html to continue reading
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
I encourage you to try
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
eduresearch:

Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Fabuloski(m): 1:42am On Dec 16, 2017
fllw
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Femillionz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
COMPANIES IN NIGERIA THAT TOPPED THE CHART IN 2017. WATCH OUT FOR THEM IN 2018

We at Jobintelng.com , we have been on a out-wide research to review the list of the best 100 companies to work for here in Nigeria and still make a good living out of it as well as having a good employee satisfaction.

Follow their newsletters to get instant openings from them or subscribe to our newsletter at jobintelng.com

http://jobintelng.com/2017/09/top-companies-that-made-top-charts-nigeria-2017/
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
eduresearch:
I encourage you to try
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Larrygaga1: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Hi, I need make some enquiry and need assistance about studypool, also a proposal, message me or acknowledge this, or send me a message on telegram @vendor8000
dekate1:

Pls i requested and i jus got an SMS dat my application has been successful dat i should log in and start tutoring
Pls i need guide on the pay pattern
Tutoring pattern
How I can collect d moni etc
I need full guide
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Larrygaga1: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Hi, do you still have a verified tutor account on studypool?
abdullateef44:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> / Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria / Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.