Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (124472 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Addictedtodrugs(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders

I'm a guy of 25 years old , please I need your help , I'm addicted to drinking 600mg Tramado everyday , drink one bottle of codeine everyday , smoke up to 5 ties of weed every and I self service twice a day before I sleep , I have been doing this since 2014 and I don't think I can stop it , if I try to stop it for 2 days , I will fall very sick , my body will be so hot , my head will be so heavy and I will be shaking , please you guys should help me , what must I do to quit all this because I know I'm hurting my self :

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by toragema(f): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pray
When all else fails its time to pray

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by SalamRushdie: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2017
You write like the moniker called Airforce 1

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by osram(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
days d effect of weed,tramadol,code in etc

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by dunkem21(m): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2017
If you don't want to die... please continue....

29 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Do u want to die? If yes continue,if no stop it. Nobody can make yout to quit if u ve not made up ur mind to.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Kentura(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Just accept Jesus with your whole heart, He will do the rest.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by obataokenwa(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

I'm a guy of 25 years old , please I need your help , I'm addicted to drinking 600mg Tramado everyday , drink one bottle of codeine everyday , smoke up to 5 ties of weed every and I self service twice a day before I sleep , I have been doing this since 2014 and I don't think I can stop it , if I try to stop it for 2 days , I will fall very sick , my body will be so hot , my head will be so heavy and I will be shaking , please you guys should help me , what must I do to quit all this because I know I'm hurting my self :
There is a spirit behind that evil habit. whenever the urge comes, use this words... I rebuke you unclean spirit and cast you out of my mind in Jesus name.... watch the urge will die off instantly and will reoccur again after some minutes.. keep saying it till the urge die naturally and you become free. I used it to kill fornication.

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

Upgrade to crack cocaine and leave the poor man's drugs. Go big on rock, stop disgracing us with mentions of cheap drug. Get addicted to better drugs abeg.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by eleojo23: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
OP, at this stage you need serious rehab. You will be placed on treatment and they will take you through a process to detoxify your system.

The whole process could take a long time and it won't be easy at all. You will feel worse than you are feeling now and almost think you are loosing your mind.

But be ready to go through the agony because it will be worth It in the end.

I am not try to scare you. I'm just trying to give you an idea of what it will take to get you off this hook.

Wishing you all the best.

155 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by baxton25(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
And some of your system must have been damaged or close to that,i have something that can help you revive them
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
At this stage I can only hope you are addicted to lieing because this is some next level Shìt...OP you sound like a lowlife probably without a job, first thing you should do is cut off ties from your money source then check yourself into rehab if you can afford it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by NwaAmaikpe: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

Your royal Highness!
You are blessed,

Some of us who can't consume that much envy people like you.

You don't need to stop it sir, you are already a motivation to me.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Divay22(f): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
You really want to change but you haven't made up your mind yet..
Like someone said, you need a rehab

4 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Bantino(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Engage yourself meaningfully, do certain things that will keep your mind off these habits/addictions. In fact you need to check in to any rehab near you...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by IgboticGirl(f): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
go and drink Otapiapia...to round up the drinking

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by tochivitus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
oboi all this one for only you

4 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
your body is no longer a temple of the lord, its a TRAP HOUSE shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Buhari why cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Only you?
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Na him jor! lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Felixalex(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
cry
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by maxiuc(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
.I overcame masturbating by understanding my weak points I stop using multimedia phones for 5months nd also reduced my phone usage

All the same carry God along

Find a bible believing church and join

God will definitely see you through

As for the drugs try and read the disadvantages of it nd just imagine yourself lying dead in a coffin because of the complications you got through Hard drugs the fear will trigger some cautions to ur sense

God be with you Amen

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by QuietHammer(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
how do you get the money for such lifestyle? From your narrative, it would be quite difficult to think straight while at work.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
RIP in advance

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by wunmi590(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Honestly I don't know what to say, you mean only you do all these listed to yourself?

Or are you related to Lai Muhammedu, just to make front page?

I am coming back

5 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by KKKWHITE(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
let me see your picture

4 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Edopesin: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
am weaked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Hexilon: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / My Experience With Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.