Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,899 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (124468 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abeg what's the recommended daily dose of tramadol?

Also what is the best mix to go with it?
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Phonefanatic: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
I can bet the OP is jobless. This isn't tongue-lash just find a job or engage yourself in something meaningful. Idle mind

7 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by binsanni(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
in devido'''s voice.
if i tell you say i love you oh oh.
bro keep it jor

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by idu1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Good morning Nairalanders

I'm a guy of 25 years old , please I need your help , I'm addicted to drinking 600mg Tramado everyday , drink one bottle of codeine everyday , smoke up to 5 ties of weed every and I self service twice a day before I sleep , I have been doing this since 2014 and I don't think I can stop it , if I try to stop it for 2 days , I will fall very sick , my body will be so hot , my head will be so heavy and I will be shaking , please you guys should help me , what must I do to quit all this because I know I'm hurting my self :

Make I see your picture?

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by InvertedHammer: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
/
\

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by biggestmanhood(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
me self dey addicted to pussssy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Felixalex(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oya drop it like itz hawt!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by icon8: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

I'm a guy of 25 years old , please I need your help , I'm addicted to drinking 600mg Tramado everyday , drink one bottle of codeine everyday , smoke up to 5 ties of weed every and I self service twice a day before I sleep , I have been doing this since 2014 and I don't think I can stop it , if I try to stop it for 2 days , I will fall very sick , my body will be so hot , my head will be so heavy and I will be shaking , please you guys should help me , what must I do to quit all this because I know I'm hurting my self :

Don't quit!

You're not hurting yourself or anyone for that matter.

Keep it up for as long as you enjoy doing it, life's too short to be worried about anything!

When you get tired, you'll naturally stop. Until then, have fun...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by tofolo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Go to a rehabilitation centre.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by shibanbo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Read psalm 57-60. Two times a day. Ok replace those things with the scriptures you will be fine
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by revelation2013(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
1. First, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.
2. Find something else you love doing as a job. e.g. if you love singing look for a job relating to that. If you can't find a job in the area of your love volunteer to join an NGO or Business that are into that business without payment. Also join that group in the Church (I mean the group in the church that does what you love).
3. Leave all your bad friend completely and instead get a christian friend or mentor. You can meet your pastor in the church for that. You should always be in the company of people who discourage you.
4. It will be a gradual process, so don't expect to stop just immediately. Stop it one by one. You may first stop the easiest one of the 4. eg. tramadol (always remember that tramadol in excess can give you kidney disease - infact all even weed will cause great damage to your physical and mental health and may eventually result in premature death).
5. Then seek a Godly Medical Personnel's help. Like a doctor or neuro-scientist. You may visit the neurology department of big hospitals.
Or if you can afford it, visit a rehabilitation center, but don't allow them to admit you permanently. Only be a visiting patient.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by azimibraun: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you stop you will die....If you don't stop you will die. so make up your mind. Only you can.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by iamtardey: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
shocked more grease to your elbow bro. I trowey salute from here

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Sleyanya1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chaiii... I feel your pains bro.

For me to break away successfully from one of the addictions you mentioned up there, it wasn't really easy. It's easier said than, sustained by action.

Your case is a full blow war with addictions Of many multiple facet.

I hope my tips will work for you sha.

1.Forgive yourself[/b]accept that you're imperfect & stop struggling with them the wrong way. (Thoughts, physical hate expression etc.).

2. [b]Educate yourself.

Especially with live pictures, videos and real life articles that shows you the negative effects of these things. The idea is to allow the gradual images take over your head when you think of doing any of them.

3. Keep your mind Busy positively.
Get involved in something, groups, organizations that'll take more of your time, energy and thoughts as they'll give you also a sense of belonging and value.

4 Cut Off contacts with those hommies
Yes, it may seem awkward, but keep in mind you're helping yourself. Number 3 will be a good excuse to give them. After a long while, they'll roll up and sip up without you. You're safe that way because evil communication corrupts good manners.

5 Speak to New people
Yes, you know the friends I was referring to in 4 above. When you move away from them, there will be a void and you'll miss them too. So it's necessary in your place of 3 above, that you socialize and get closer to new positive people. Don't talk to them about the past much except they really care to know. Just allow yourself to enjoy the new friendship.

6 Draw closer to your creator
I'm not gonna be biased and I don't know your religion. But which ever one it is, try to get deeper understanding of the good virtues in it. Add them too to your num 3 above.

7 Love your new self
Yes o my bro, please it's important that you love, appreciate and value your new self, while being grateful for life and those around you. Take yourself out or the people in 5 above and spend some time. You increase your self worth and esteem this way.

Wheeeww (sighed). Be assured that these steps were laid down in my heart by God for you.

Finally Please know that it is okay to fall, but do not remain on the ground, craw, stand, walk & run in your determination to be a better person.

Thanks. God bless & help you.
One love.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by SeanDada1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

Are you a portharcourt boy?? grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by idu1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
IgboticGirl:
go and drink Otapiapia...to round up the drinking
wicked Igbo women...
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by GogetterMD(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

You need professional help, not mere Internet talk

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Libo45: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
@ OP, Do u v a job? business? I'm assuming No. Then try to get busy. Just try to work, even if it's useless work, do it, d busier u get, d less u'll indulge urself in these. If u v access to a rehab, fine sha. But don't give up. You'll v many relapses, but don't give up the fight. The end of a matter nai matter pass. Jah bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by manofgod247(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
You

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

You're so finished.The only thing you need right now is deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Memberei: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Go on your kneels and pray for Gods intervention . He doesn't fail

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Chicksy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
You need psychotherapy and you need rehabilitation..Go to drug abuse unit at Aro or yaba or the nearest to you.in few month u will be fine

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by fortunechy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
ur village people are at work

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by IamOpemipo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
angry
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Memberei: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Go on your kneels and pray for Gods intervention . He doesn't fail ....
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by SELFmade7(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Continue bro, its your call

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by noscarn91(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

Where do you get money to fund this habit , bro you spending close to 4K a day , that means you spend more than 1.5 million on drugs per year. Continue

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by chrizuba(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
OK Na

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by coldsummer: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
The good thing about it is that you have realised yourself and you want a change. That's a great step in the right direction.

Let me be very honest with you, your journey won't be easy but you can achieve it and it will be worth it.

Send a message. I can arrange an intervention method for you free of charge and help you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by YoungDenzel(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you can't offer any meaningful advice just look away but some people would not they'll always show the Nigerian in them nonsense!!. For me tell someone you respect and confide in such as a counsellor or religious leader they can put you through or better still a rehab might be another option.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by pacoson: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bros na die oo

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Smartjob1(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chai...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / My Experience With Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.