Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki (11822 Views)

Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / Breaking! Buhari Wins In Kwara, Saraki Loses - Vanguard / Lagos Pays N9.3bn As Pension In 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by ITbomb(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Tell your friend Akpabio to do the same
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Donald3d(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
sosy25:
I've received a lot of forwarded WhatsApp messages on this matter of former governors who are currently senators being paid pension, and people like David Mark being paid pension from the military. I didn't know that just WhatsApp messages could make Saraki write Kwara State Government to stop the payment of the pension. It's a pity that the Kwara State Government did not use their sense ab initio.
its the power of the internet we have refused to use. it makes them uncomfortable
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by yemmight(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
All of these na because of his ambition to become President. You have been receiving salaries and pension for six years and you are just writing them to stop? So if people did not complain your conscience will not lead you? Saraki is a thief and curse placed on you by your late father will come to past.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
I hope Tinubu has stopped collecting pension from the Lagos State Government?
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by sod09(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
useless man so u use to collect pension without retiring

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by wildchild02: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2017
*yinmu*

Check my signature to order your latest club/country football jerseys
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2017
He must refund all payments...

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by cuedish: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2017
After he must have stolen pension Payment in advance

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by lakezone67(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2017
E no go better for him, I m a Kwaran and I no y I talk am... No questions!

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by bjcole(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2017
What about all the money you collected, are you also returning all of them back, instead of to make laws that will benefit all Nigerians, until when our leaders become selfless, we will not move forward.

Check our signature

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by gigabyte13: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Saraki pls will you just SHATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. THERE. Eleribu somebori.

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by kenic(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Also refund the ones that you have collected since you became a senator to show commitment and remorse for wrong doing.
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Wolfbrother(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2017
If hell is real, this man and hitler will be roomates ....
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Meritocracy: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
You should also refund the one you have mistakenly received to be a patriotic senator.
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by EmmyDJourno: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2017
These leaders are just plain stupid, that's why we don't progress as a society

So he had to be bursted before he stopped

Has he not incriminated himself already

What more evidence do you need, he has admitted to collecting the monies

Please Note: These leaders thrive on an unenlightened masses, God help us all

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wanted to say what's on my mind, but I was scared that Bukola Saraki will ask the Kwara state civil service to sack me and send me to court

But

I remembered, I am not under the payroll of the Kwara State government.. So I am free to talk.
Bukola Saraki is a stealing bastàrd; a traitor.
A lunatic who disowned his own father and betrayed his blood sister.
A quack medical doctor who killed rather than sustain the life of Societe General Bank.

But before you criticize him for acting so lost and being perpetually useless to his Kwara people and the country at large; remember he is still under a curse from his late father; Olusola Saraki.

From Offa to Pategi, down to Jebba and even in the hinterlands of Esië.
The people are united in their hatred for this mistake of nature.

Thief.

My God!, who is this guy?

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by salesforce: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Who cares
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Seguntimmy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Daz ur problem, None of my business

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by olalekan1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
He should return the ones he has collected.

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Bimpe29: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mmn! Saraki said he has stopped drawing pension. As he stopped looting the monthly allocation and IGR of the State? He has however, done more harm than good to the Government and People of Kwara State.

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by CRAPHA96(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wanted to say what's on my mind, but I was scared that Bukola Saraki will ask the Kwara state civil service to sack me and send me to court

But

I remembered, I am not under the payroll of the Kwara State government.. So I am free to talk.
A quack medical doctor who killed rather than sustain the life of Societe General Bank.

But before you criticize him for acting so lost and being perpetually useless to his Kwara people and the country at large; remember he is still under a curse from his late father; Olusola Saraki.

Thief.
I hope thunder no go scatter all this efulefu mods on nairaland.....u hide my comment because it was against frog eyes greedy tinubu buh didn't hide this one against saraki.....

well saraki is still greater than the entire bola ahmed tinubu households
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by LocalChamp: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Jaiyeola24(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But

Thief.

Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by juman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fourteen years, saraki could not build a better kwara.
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by DRPAIT123(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
all this deceitful epistle is as bogus as saying saraki has never been paid his salary as the senate president since assumption of office
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by CioAngels(f): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oje ebi, hope Ahmed, the current governor will stop giving you bailout funds that is mean'nt for people's salaries. Wicked leaders
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by Gravas(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pension laws for ex-govs & deputies are diabolical and should be repel by the sitting govs. What kind of daylight robbery is this? African politicians are not only wicked; they are evil men. Democracy is not for Africa.
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by nurex01(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2018
gigabyte13:
Saraki pls will you just SHATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. THERE. Eleribu somebori.
Re: I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki by nurex01(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2018
kenic:
Also refund the ones that you have collected since you became a senator to show commitment and remorse for wrong doing.

Hmm! I remember this

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Ambode Inaugurates Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency / The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement / Ugwuanyi Visits Nza Street Accident Scene, Survivors In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.