Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) (26546 Views)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. / Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by zoba88: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Photos of a Nigerian vlogger,Eddie Bongoz,is trending online after he stripped himself totally unclad to prove his love for Nigeira.

He also asked for the mandate to rule Nigeria.According to the young vlogger,all Nigerians should come back and rebuild Nigeria.He also requested for amnesty for every Nigerian except the looters.He was like everybody Nigerian account should be credited with at least 200k by the FG.At the end,he broke an egg.

What do you think of this dude?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-vloggereddie-bongozbreaks.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by zoba88: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Tapout(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2017
inspired by weed

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by zoba88: 6:00am On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by nextprince: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2017
This is what happens when weed finally takes over

36 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Mynd44: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Damn!

37 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Nothing do you..
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2017
This country is not even worth removing my necklace for, talkless of removing my entire cloth.

38 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by AndrewDex(m): 6:08am On Aug 02, 2017
No wonder why my master calls them Nizooria, Ndi ibelibe.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Ffk cousin

4 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by zoba88: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Damn!
mynd44 I am on ma way to chain the hommie.He is a nuisance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by hammerF: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Dis is y Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB refer to Nigeria as a Zoo.

17 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2017
hammerF:
the land they are agitating for is also in the zoo. KANU lacks wisdom.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2017
What won't remix of Arizona, Sk and coda cause?

Go and express your love for Biafuro
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2017
hammerF:

And those behaving like animals are almost always from your region oh yee Biafuro creek rat

17 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by hammerF: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Justuceleague2:

And those behaving like animals are almost always from your region oh yee Biafuro creek rat

Then let Biafra Go.

7 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2017
he loved the wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2017
It's really unfortunate. What a mess
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Richy4(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2017
zinachidi:
This country is not even worth removing my necklace for, talkless of removing my entire cloth.

grin grin
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Tiri Gbosa for him!!!

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2017
hammerF:

Then let Biafra Go.

Exactly that's why you must protest your Peeples living in South West, and North , obey the ultimatum and force your people to return home that way we'll take you seriously

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2017
stGabrielo:
he loved the wrong undecided
yes that true

Nigeria is mess up big time
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Tilda30(f): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2017
mad man
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Akwaudene87(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2017
zinachidi:
talk more of
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by hammerF: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Exactly that's why you must protest your Peeples living in South West, and North , obey the ultimatum and force your people to return home that way we'll take you seriously

Dude i am not in anyway into a moronic debate with a slowpoke dis morning.

U have heard from SE-SS, call a referendum and divide Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Onliie(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2017
All this people shouting they love Nigeria. Why? Why do you love Nigeria? Most of them are just saying it because it sounds noble. Not like there's any reason to.
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by fergus0n: 6:39am On Aug 02, 2017
this is scam he shared his nude then y covering him up nahh ur relation??
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 6:39am On Aug 02, 2017
whitebeard:
the land they are agitating for is also in the zoo. KANU lacks wisdom.

While you lack both wisdom and money

1 Like

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Werey ree ooo.

1 Like

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by dayleke: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm...
Eleyi gidi gan o....
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2017
To us, the guy might not be making sense now because he is unclad. But there are lots of people putting on clothes here in Nigeria without a simple common sense built in them. If his courage to go unclad is just send a message for our good, then I will let it fly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Online Forums 2017 Arraigned By Wikinaija. / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online / How Do I Get Web Design Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.