Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead (24142 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos / Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
I love Sharia law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes, you are doing fine Yemen. Please more of this is needed.

Please not that this is not jungle justice or mob action cos he was tried under the laws of the land and found guilty

This guy got away with the crime. I dont think this is enough punishment. He should have been thrown into a pit latrine and allowed to slowly die from poo droppings. Or have his flesh slowly peeled off till he bleeds to death.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by makahlj2: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I love Sharia law

Sharia law doesn't prescribe capital punishment by firearms. In Saudi Arabia, this man would probably be beheaded. OTOH, in good old England, he would probably be hanged, drawn and quartered. And in Imperial China, the suitable punishment would be Ling chi.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Scammer.....run for your life
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Ikennafabian651(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2017
subtlemee:
3yrs? The heart of man is desperately wicked,this punishment Is really less severe

RIP to the little girl,so sad
D heart of man is wicked indeed my dear.

1 Like

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by nwoye72: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Arab world is never a place to be,even emirate .and there laws are so irritating
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by EmmGee: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Muslims are entitled to four wives at a time and can divorce any of the wives to marry another yet rape is an epidemic in the Muslim world.

This shows that a woman is not to be blamed for her husband's infidelity. A man that will cheat will cheat.
I knew i will find someone to make a comment like this
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by repogirl(f): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Good riddance!
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by webincomeplus(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Muslims are entitled to four wives at a time and can divorce any of the wives to marry another yet rape is an epidemic in the Muslim world.

This shows that a woman is not to be blamed for her husband's infidelity. A man that will cheat will cheat.
Please desist from making shitty statements out of pure hate! Google is your friend. Why not do a quick search on worldwide rape statistics and see the number of Muslim countries among the top contenders.

Look at the articles that rank the Top 10 Countries in the World with the Highest Rape Rates and tell me how many of them included a single muslim country. Personally, I found only one that included Pakistan. Only Pakistan of all the many muslim countries -- and even just one article included them, while others didn't.

Now, let me help you. Here are some links:

http://bewitter.com/countries-with-highest-rape-crime-in-the-world-2017/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

http://gazettereview.com/2017/03/top-10-countries-highest-rape-crime-rates/

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Rapes-per-million-people

So, be duly enlightened.

Now, I never implied that Muslim countries are saints. I only detested your baseless claim that rape is an "epidemic" in the Muslim world. That's a huge one. Learn how to get your facts right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by tijjanioyan: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

While not supporting the act of rape, it cuts across all religions.

In Nigeria alone, here are few reported cases. If you want cases around the world, there are equally more.

Pls what is the religion of the the underlisted reported cases?

Pastor raped teenager during anointing.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/teenager-passes-pastor-raped-anointing-ogun/

Pregnant woman raped by a Lagos pastor...
http://pmexpressng.com/pregnant-woman-raped-lagos-pastor

A pastor stripped unclad after...
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-stripped-unclad-after-being.html?m=1

65yr old Louis raped 8-10yr old girls.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/

Uwalaka raped and impregnated a 14yr old girl.
http://punchng.com/man-rapes-impregnates-14-year-old-girl/

A 2yr old girl was raped and sodomised in Enugu.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2-yr-old-girl-raped-sodomised-comatose-enugu/

Father disflowered his daughter.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/

Herbalist raped a 15yr old in Anambra.
http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/herbalist-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-anambra-state/

Okada rider reportedly raped 8yr old.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/more-nigerian-women-testify-against.html

more power 2ur elbow,some people hatred 4Islam made them 2 lose their senses.if not 4 time constraint i would've listed scores of such crime among pastors,bishops even reverend fathers and sisters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by KingsleyCEO: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
That is a wrong way to go.

I think His scrotum should have been extracted first and after three days if he is still alive, then He can then be shot at close range.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by zabuur: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Amberon11:

Ode, olodo and oponu. Rape is an epidemic in Muslim world. Google "countries with the most rape crimes". Come back here and adjust your brain. FYI, USA is the first and the list includes Sweden, Germany, Canada, France, South Africa, UK in the top ten. Sure, those are Muslim nations.

That's how people like u poison minds and the gullible ones will follow you without getting their facts right

Once again, you are Ode, Olodo and Oponu

1 Like

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by 1miccza: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
repogirl:
Good riddance!

To very bad and smelly rubbish of course. How far na?Been like milleniums now.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
It wasn't only rape, he also murdered the little child. 3 of the people that killed the ALUU 4 guys have received the death penalty. Rev. King still has the death penalty on his neck.... the problem in Nigeria is that Governors usually run away from signing the death warrants so that death row prisoners can be executed.... Nigeria is not as bad as that where we allow murderers to go scot-free.

Afritop:
THAT IS IN YEMEN. HERE IN NIGERIA IF THE RAPIST HAS OR DOES NOT HAVE MONEY, OUR COURT WILL GIVE HIM OPTION OF FINE GRANT HIM BAIL OR SENTENCE HIM TO FEW MONTHS IN PRISON.
HOWEVER IF HE IS INFLUENTIAL, THE POLICE OR THE VICTIMS FAMOLY WILL SETTLE THE MATTER OIT OF COURT
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by BuhariCarryGo: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2017
xreal:
Chai.

But why did he kill the girl join?
How can a little girl survive after a heavy sex?you need to think before commenting.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Omg
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by xreal: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2017
BuhariCarryGo:
How can a little girl survive after a heavy sex?you need to think before commenting.

I can see you are talking from experience.

Be careful. U might end up like this soon.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Lightwands(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
I think he went out the easy way.

he should ve been dragged separately by 4 different horse with each taking either each leg or hand or wait

buried alive in an ant pit

or wait

put on a raft surrounded by shark or wait

why not just

put a syringe in all his finger till he bled out or wait

he can be fried alive or wait

why not castrate him and feed him his ball

nothing is too much to do to pedophile.

3 years old ?

I give up

shocked :oBros o, you be serial killer?? undecided
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by DianaJ(f): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
This one is a clean n quick death na ooh I love Onitsha or aba he would hv burnt and screamed to death fool
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by slimtoney(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Amberon11:

From all indication you are are sick at heart. The world ever worst serial rapist Valery Makarenkov is not a Muslim. Your rage and hatred for this beautiful faith will lead you to untimely perdition and self destruction.

Which one is paining you?, is it the fact that Muslims may have more than one wife or the fact that your so called scam u tagged Xtianity have been overtaken by rot and it is not better now than a group of fraudsters and criminal ripping off unsuspecting dregs of the society like you.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Austinoiz(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Brinf this to Naija and watch how the male :female percentage census ratio will skew in favour of the woman in the West.

We fit dey search for man there oooo
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by holatin(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Lightwands:

shocked :oBros o, you be serial killer?? undecided
no just an overthinkinking guy with too much movie watching
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by fpeter(f): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
baylord101:
Don't forget it's Sharia law.

So Mynd44 too de competite for FTC , I catch you grin

COMPETE
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by BeardedTraveler: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Amberon11:

If you can bring a proof that rape is more common or even half as common in the Muslim world as it is in the western world, then you'll be right, if not, then you are just another bigoted human being

1 Like

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by BeardedTraveler: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
i weak for islam...God preach forgiveness..humanity is cruel to each other.

Wait till any female member of ur family is raped, then come back with this line u just said

3 Likes

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by BeardedTraveler: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2017
nwoye72:
Arab world is never a place to be,even emirate .and there laws are so irritating

Rapist alert!!! This fellow here is sad over the justice served
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by newslifeop: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Oh
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Amberon11: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Lmao....You people are so quick to scream "pain" and hate in the face of truth. How does all the rubbish you just wrote negate the fact that rape is an epidemic in the Muslim world despite being entitled to four wives at a time?

How does that change the fact that the overwhelming majority of muslims see nothing wrong in paedophilia like your prophet who was the first ever recorded pedophile in the history if histories?

Receive sense! No wonder your Boko haram brothers are blowing people up for 72 nonexistent virgins.
slimtoney:

From all indication you are are sick at heart. The world ever worst serial rapist Valery Makarenkov is not a Muslim. Your rage and hatred for this beautiful faith will lead you to untimely perdition and self destruction.

Which one is paining you?, is it the fact that Muslims may have more than one wife or the fact that your so called scam u tagged Xtianity have been overtaken by rot and it is not better now than a group of fraudsters and criminal ripping off unsuspecting dregs of the society like you.

1 Like

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by cocolacec(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
i weak for islam...God preach forgiveness..humanity is cruel to each other.
Pray such incident happen to your own chid then you can preach forgiveness.Only the one who wears the shoe knows where it hurts.The accused killed a human being so his punishment is death.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Amberon11: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2017
I didn't even read your thrash! You're just insulting yourself.

Now I believe that Muslims are really borderline retar.ded due to inbreeding. How does your nonsense erase the fact that the Muslim world is crawling with rapists ?

Get well soon and receive sense too.[s]
zabuur:

Ode, olodo and oponu. Rape is an epidemic in Muslim world. Google "countries with the most rape crimes". Come back here and adjust your brain. FYI, USA is the first and the list includes Sweden, Germany, Canada, France, South Africa, UK in the top ten. Sure, those are Muslim nations.

That's how people like u poison minds and the gullible ones will follow you without getting their facts right

Once again, you are Ode, Olodo and Oponu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by nextprince: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Amberon11:
I didn't even read your thrash! You're just insulting yourself.

Now I believe that Muslims are really borderline retar.ded due to inbreeding. How does your nonsense erase the fact that the Muslim world is crawling with rapists ?

Get well soon and receive sense too.

He said; ask google.

How else do we get proof? From assumption? Or from a case on ground? I want to believe being retarded is about refusal to verify claims.

Verify your claim and stop being one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos / Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences / Abuja Under Siege Of Unchecked Kidnap Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.