Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Real Slay Queen? Bride Pulls A Gun On Groom From Her Wedding Dress - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Slay Queen? Bride Pulls A Gun On Groom From Her Wedding Dress (858 Views)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Slay Queen? Bride Pulls A Gun On Groom From Her Wedding Dress by BabaCommander: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Is she a real slay queen?
A newly-married bride was arrested after she allegedly pointed a gun at her groom’s head during an argument only hours after the couple said: “I do.”

According to WTVF, Police responded to a motel and found Tennessee couple, 25-year-old Kate Elizabeth Prichard and her husband fighting. A witness told officers that Prichard pulled a gun out of her wedding dress and pulled the trigger during the argument.

The gun was not loaded, according to police.

“She pulled out of her wedding dress a 9 mm pistol, pointed it at her new husband’s head and pulled the trigger,” Murfreesboro Police Sgt. Kyle Evans told WTVF.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40797524?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

http://punchng.com/police-arrest-bride-after-she-pulls-gun-on-groom-from-wedding-dress/
Re: Real Slay Queen? Bride Pulls A Gun On Groom From Her Wedding Dress by Optional2(f): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
how is she now a slay queen...

Wait oh is it every girl that enter the internet for 2sec you people must call slay queen....
Re: Real Slay Queen? Bride Pulls A Gun On Groom From Her Wedding Dress by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
brothas should stay away from these wannabe gangsta rough riding mad brides.....
Re: Real Slay Queen? Bride Pulls A Gun On Groom From Her Wedding Dress by adontcare(f): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Crazy love
Re: Real Slay Queen? Bride Pulls A Gun On Groom From Her Wedding Dress by BabaCommander: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:
how is she now a slay queen...

Wait oh is it every girl that enter the internet for 2sec you people must call slay queen....

You are obviously not getting it.
You can help yourself by finding the meaning of 'slay'.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Me When I Asked My Dad To Take Me Out / Top March Birthday Quotes For Your Friends / Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.