Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular (458 Views)

How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / INSTAGRAM FOLLOWER Booster:be Popular On Instagram With The Help Of @b.l.u.e_ace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
I started blogging a few days ago and up till today zero comments, zero likes, zero traffics. My friend who started the same day already has some page views and is using Blogger. What steps should I take to ensure success. Should I continue getting contents or should I start marketing.

I suspect that the reason is because Its a WordPress free account which does not accept plug-ins.

Before you guys comment, please take a look at my blog and tell me what's missing, it's a tech blog.
www.techclub30.
Re: Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular by gidimasters(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Amadioha
Re: Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular by Sanchez01: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2017
If you intend monetizing your blog, I'd suggest you ditch '' and switch to 'wordpress.org' if you have the money, or better still, switch to Blogger.

Besides, write quality contents and share them, either on here or on other social media platforms. People might not really find your blog at a glance since it is new and your site might not have been crawled yet, SEO, that is.
Re: Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez01:
If you intend monetizing your blog, I'd suggest you ditch '' and switch to 'wordpress.org' if you have the money, or better still, switch to Blogger.

Besides, write quality contents and share them, either on here or on other social media platforms. People might not really find your blog at a glance since it is new and your site might not have been crawled yet, SEO, that is.
you've said it all
Re: Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ugonwaeze14:
I started blogging a few days ago and up till today zero comments, zero likes, zero traffics. My friend who started the same day already has some page views and is using Blogger. What steps should I take to ensure success. Should I continue getting contents or should I start marketing.

I suspect that the reason is because Its a WordPress free account which does not accept plug-ins.

Before you guys comment, please take a look at my blog and tell me what's missing, it's a tech blog.
www.techclub30.

Online jokers, NA MAGIC GO BRING TRAFFIC LOL.
Re: Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular by netbeans1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Online jokers, NA MAGIC GO BRING TRAFFIC LOL.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Adsense For Sale At Affordable Rate / Tested Tips To Increase Joomla Website Loading Speed / How To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings And Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.