Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths (22342 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. / Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
gberra:
Does your destiny entails wasting the lives of the innocent?

No one is innocent, we are all complicit to this chaos either by actions or inactions and commission or omission.

It is our negative thoughts that generate the energies and it will be war except we retrieve our steps and redress the wrongs. As long as we marginalize other humans, we must face our karma.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:
Haha Am loving These threats...

Igbos always shouting 'yorubas are cowards' upandan , we shall see the real cowards by 1st of October hahaha...

I trust my aboki brothers, them go don begin sharpen their daggers and knives...

Lets see how you deal with those that are not cowards like the yorubas grin grin grin
so your life will be happier and much better if the aboki kills Igbos right? after killing Igbos who do you think will be next? becareful what you wish for. what your ignorant brains fail to realise is that if you support the killing of Igbos or any other tribes in your nigeria, you have given up your own right to life because ultimately it will be your turn one day to be killed. jeeeez! you are so ignorant it boggles the mind! you must think that the aboki people loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by TrustinGod247: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
seeing so many senseless post coming from our youths. ( leader of tomorrow in Nairaland).
So some people are busy thinking that igbos will be killed from Oct 1 and u think Nigeria will remain unshaked? By the way how will u identify and idoma person or a calaba woman or even an egba young man. search your conscience as a human. Are you happy with the way things are in this country?
ask your self y are this igbos agitating? you as a Yoruba or Hausa do you think u are comfortable the way things ara? Think! Think! Think! We are being taken for granted in this country.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by freemeicid(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kim Kardashian steps out braless with her sister in NYC
image http://truevibes.com.ng/kim-kardashian-steps-braless-sister-nyc/

‘No Going Back on Igbo Quit Notice’ – Arewa Youths
http://truevibes.com.ng/no-going-back-igbo-quit-notice-arewa-youths/

See Photos of Iheanacho Undergoing Medicals at Leicester for His Record 25million Pounds
http://truevibes.com.ng/see-photos-iheanacho-undergoing-medicals-leicester-record-25million-pounds-move-leicester/

Delta State govt uncovers 185 deceased, 45 ghost workers on payroll
http://truevibes.com.ng/delta-state-govt-uncovers-185-deceased-45-ghost-workers-payroll/

Foreign negotiators involved in bid to free abducted lecturers, others
http://truevibes.com.ng/foreign-negotiators-involved-bid-free-abducted-lecturers-others/

Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook As Nigerians React
http://truevibes.com.ng/reno-omokri-goes-shirtless-facebook-nigerians-react/

What policemen stole from my Abuja house- Jonathan
http://truevibes.com.ng/policemen-stole-abuja-house-jonathan/

Osinbajo redeploys ICPC Chairman, sets up C’ttee on looted funds
http://truevibes.com.ng/osinbajo-redeploys-icpc-chairman-sets-cttee-looted-funds/

How my daughter convinced me to marry Funke Akindele – JJC opens up
http://truevibes.com.ng/daughter-convinced-marry-funke-akindele-jjc-opens/

Igbo Group Reveals What Will Happen To Nigeria If Nnamdi Kanu Is Arrested
http://truevibes.com.ng/igbo-group-reveals-will-happen-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu-arrested/
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by TrustinGod247: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
am beginning to see a hidden agenda. Mr acting President needs to be very careful now. Our youths are so myopic.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by FreshMekanik: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
luluman:
Referendum or not, stay there & dare the hausa man by Oct 1st & see what they call Jihad start with you ode!

You forgot they don't have the monopoly of violence.

Fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by bams2999(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
God bless AREWA, no go back
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
TrustinGod247:
seeing so many senseless post coming from our youths. ( leader of tomorrow in Nairaland).
So some people are busy thinking that igbos will be killed from Oct 1 and u think Nigeria will remain unshaked? By the way how will u identify and idoma person or a calaba woman or even an egba young man. search your conscience as a human. Are you happy with the way things are in this country?
ask your self y are this igbos agitating? you as a Yoruba or Hausa do you think u are comfortable the way things ara? Think! Think! Think! We are being taken for granted in this country.
what those ignoramuses have failed to realise is that as they are in support of killing the Igbos so have they giving up ther own rights to life when the abokis didn't see any igbos to kill anymore they will start killing other tribes eventually it will be their turn to be killed.if you didn't say or did nothing when others are killed when they will come to kill you there will be no one to help. this is what they don't realise.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by VahlarMorghulis: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by ZorGBUooeh: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:
so your life will be happier and much better if the aboki kills Igbos right? after killing Igbos who do you think will be next? becareful what you wish for. what your ignorant brains fail to realise is that if you support the killing of Igbos or any other tribes in your nigeria, you have given up your own right to life because ultimately it will be your turn one day to be killed. jeeeez! you are so ignorant it boggles the mind! you must think that the aboki people loves you.
I triple dare dem..If they don't act in oct 1 they are big COWARDZ.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

I triple dare dem..If they don't act in oct 1 they are big COWARDZ.
i think they are bluffing. then again we never know, Igbos have been killed before in the north.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by ajepako(f): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala,vickyrotex,funjosh,mukina2, osusumustflow,ajepako and rokiatu please come back home before those people go vex o

So you can comeandgo and bother us Abi?

Salaro tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by oilsuop: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Arewa be careful ooo they will kill all the northerners in the south you no yyyiboss they are extremist
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by luluman: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
FreshMekanik:

You forgot they don't have the monopoly of violence.
Fish brain.
Forget grammar, if them BORN you well stay there till oct
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by freeman95(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:

Guy stop playing the victim here

U got what you wished for....
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by ZorGBUooeh: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:
i think they are bluffing. then again we never know, Igbos have been killed before in the north.
They should kill na,am so confident that the outcome will be disastrous.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Truckpusher(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:

Igbos always shouting 'yorubas are cowards' upandan , we shall see the real cowards by 1st of October hahaha...

I trust my aboki brothers, them go don begin sharpen their daggers and knives...

Lets see how you deal with those that are not cowards like the yorubas grin grin grin
Your ignorance is something totally out of this world.
I hope you're aware that a typical illiterate Hausa/Fulani religious fanatic do not have an idea of who's Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe .Continue to rejoice until one of your relatives becomes a victim of their madness. As for IPODS time for rants is over , take your destiny in your own hands or forever do not disturb the peace.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by DerideGull(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Do the northern region of Nigeria and idiotic Arewa Youth have monopoly to violence? Any blunder by these useless rapscallions from northern region will see a Nigeria worse than Rwanda. The moronic UN has kept mute now and I do not want it to show face when the hell breaks loose in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by k9ine(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Don't deceive yourself. You think these Arewa youths will treat you any different fron the Ibos. They will slaughter you as well. The daggers and knives you mentioned were also used on you in your homeland recently, and went ahead to arrest your people and royal father.

Have you forgotten they called you "backstabbers" no sooner than they issued the notice to quit to the Ibos.

Are you also relying on their assurance that those who want the unity of Nigeria will be safe? You are dead wrong. Why? Those Youth Corps members who were butchered in the North after the Presidential election of 2011, pray, tell me, were they against the unity of Nigeria?

Don't you realise that you are seeing but choose not to look; you are hearing but choose not to listen?

Use your brain for once and ask yourself: are these so called youths speaking of their own accord? Some political, wealthy, devilish and very powerful Northen hegemonists are the ones pulling the plug. They thrive and relish in chaos. Look beyond the veil and see the political game being played. Anyone or people who is in their way of political dominion and lordship in Nigeria is a threat that must be removed.

freeman95:

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by staneless(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
richidinho:
mttcheeww clowns

because you guys succeeded in Ilorin, also in Ile Ife

unu never chi chom chin, we only have one lazy tribe in the entire SOUTH

kaduna sharia riot of 1999 is still fresh IN OUR MEMORY

Kd sharia riot happened February 2000. cheers!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
free2ryhme:
Na one senile aboki hold the entire nation to ransome.

If na southerner do this one SSS no go let us hear word again oo

Abeg shut up; de thing wey Kanu dey do no pass this one; insulting ppl and threatening the whole country with war, and now flouting all his bail conditions with impunity; wetin dem do am, abi na only northerners own you dey see?

In fact, de whole Arewa youth's ultimatum to Igbos in the north can easily be seen as a direct response to Kanu's excesses where the authority (FG) seem so far to have turned a blind eye to his shenanigans along with the tacit approval of Igbo leaders and Igbos in general.

Until Kanu is reigned in, then Arewa youths will continue to have a moral right to demand for Igbo exit from the north and to support them towards actualising their Biafra - as they are already doing at United Nations level.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:

Guy stop playing the victim here

U got what you wished for....
me? what did I wish for? besides that's not what they wish for, they just want to go their own way, do you believe they should be killed for that? jeeeez! you are really backwards and ignorant. as i said you may be next to be killed. After the Igbos grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by freeman95(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:
me? what did I wish for? besides that's not what they wish for, they just want to go their own way, do you believe they should be killed for that? jeeeez! you are really backwards and ignorant. as i said you may be next to be killed. After the Igbos grin grin

The fear of abokii is the beginning of wisdom

grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:

The fear of abokii is the beginning of wisdom

grin grin grin grin
how did you come to the conclusion that it will affect me personally? I am not the one in nigeria or biafra grin grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Eluwilussit(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:

This is the main reason why you guys keep being foolish... Bunch of illiterates, aside education you guys also lack common sense...

So when they killed abiola we should all go and buy gun and cutlass and start killing innocent people? Thats why u lost 3 miilion innocent lives because yall lack common sense to think....

U think am average Yoruba man will start fighting war? U think an average American will like to be involved in a war?

Lol I pity your generation

Did you mention America? I tire for you o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by freeman95(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:
how did you come to the conclusion that it will affect me personally? I am not the one in nigeria or biafra grin grin

No wonder.... Where u con deh live?

Gimme your address lemme send it to Mr Evans

grin grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Eluwilussit(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
gypsey:

True talk, man. grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by freeman95(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Did you mention America? I tire for you o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am trying to show u than an average Yoruba man thinks like an American Ni...

We no get time to deh fight war . As long as we deh enjoy life e don do us
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by awuf2008: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Do we have Government at all? Some miscreants issued a quit notice or threat notice to some people from certain section of the country, yet nobody was arrested or persecuted. But when somebody from east or west did same, then it became an offence, then many arrest will have been with few hours. Sometimes I regretted being a Nigerian. God will surely judge our leaders
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:

No wonder.... Where u con deh live?

Gimme your address lemme send it to Mr Evans

grin grin
who da hell is evans? is he the new nigerian president? as the former nigerian president buhari has emigrated to here England, even he knows that nigeria is on her way to doom hence his migration, i see buhari every evening chewing coconut along Peckham Rye market London grin with his terror ruck sack.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Eluwilussit(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg shut up; de thing wey Kanu dey do no pass this one; insulting ppl and threatening the whole country with war, and now flouting all his bail conditions with impunity; wetin dem do am, abi na only northerners own you dey see?

In fact, de whole Arewa youth's ultimatum to Igbos in the north can easily be seen as a direct response to Kanu's excesses where the authority (FG) seem so far to have turned a blind eye to his shenanigans along with the tacit approval of Igbo leaders and Igbos in general.

Until Kanu is reigned in, then Arewa youths will continue to have a moral right to demand for Igbo exit from the north and to support them towards actualising their Biafra - as they are already doing at United Nations level.

Your argument is skewed. Igbos have the right to live anywhere in Nigeria, even if they secede. Their lives and properties are protected by international laws(UN). Besides, igbos have never asked northerners to leave their zone. Abi you think there are no northerners in the SE?

The same way you have Nigerians all over the world, is the same way igbos are free to live anywhere in Nigeria if they secede. They will become foreigners and will not expect any level of generosity from Nigeria.

I am baffled at how we reason in this simple case. If you think the igbos should be destroyed in the north because of Nnamdi Kanu, why can't we simply grant them their request? The rest of Nigeria thinks the SE can't survive on their own, why don't we experiment and see the results?

Nobody needs to die for Biafra to be achieved. Likewise, nobody needs to die for Nigeria to stay united. Canada has referendums. UK as well. I am sure that most igbos will vote for a united Nigeria. We can defeat Nnamdi and his Biafra through ballot. Abi is Nigeria afraid of Biafra being actualized without shooting bullets?

The only reason I see here is ego and jealousy. Double standard is killing us. Nigerians should be allowed to decide their unity. We need to sit together and talk. Heart to heart talk. If we have a genuine referendum, we will come out stronger. That is if it is constructively and honestly handled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Advises Sanwo-Olu To Visit Berkane To Learn Becoming A Smart City / The 62 Lagos Township And Their Founders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.