Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed (6651 Views)

New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! / Breaking News: Aondoakaa Flees Abuja For Senegal, Spain ( Ibori Also on the run) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by jewman(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by nduchucks: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
If confirmed, Jonathan would have won the hearts of most Nigerians with one of his first acts as acting VP.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by desgiezd(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2010
This is so refreshing to the ears! I have been waiting for the outcome of today's FEC meeting and had been refreshing my Saharareporter's page since.

Good riddance to an irritant!!

Looks like an overfed pig high on akpetechi!!

Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by kuramo: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
Good news, may be the sign of better days to come.

Every Nigerian will now hope President Goodluck Jonathan will go one better by sacking the rest of the so-called kitchen cabinet.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by mogentle(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
Good Report!!!!
I'll be back.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Pharoh: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
I am so happy for this, let the revolution begin.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
How many times have I said it here

The powers of any gutter cabinet member only exist as long as Yar'adua is around

You know what, Jonathan may have heard something new about Yar'adua

I have always told my family members that US know the true state of Yar'adua's health. The Saudis will always confide with the Americans. King Abdollah of Saudi Arabia will always do anything to remain in the good books of the Americans. Thus sharing intelligence with US on Yar'adua is one of the easiest things the Saudis can do for Americans.

With the visit of US Envoy Carson to Jonathan, Jonathan may have heard something new. So sorry for Aondoakaa . . , . . . . . . . he should contact Ribadu to find him admission in UK because if he remains in Nigeria he will finish. People will stone him to death on the streets.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=18pt]there is a new sheriff in town[/size]
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Pharoh: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
The next step if possible is to change the cabinet and the security arrangement around him. Time to start making serious consultation and building his power base.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by kuramo: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
Bad news for Thief James Ibori.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by cyriluzo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
A GOOD ONE, Pls Ojo Maduekwe should be next, followed by other kitchen cabinet members
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by blacksta(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
no wonder the guy was fighting every angle for the status quo to remain - Please let him join ribadu and elrufai in exile - hhaaaa
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by desgiezd(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
cyriluzo:

Pls Ojo Maduekwe should be next, followed by other kitchen cabinet members

Yeah, a highly undiplomatic foreign affairs minister. How did Yar Adua even choose his team. Yurk!
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by DrKnow1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
Some of them will now be heading for the Airport - with their loots
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by newmaster(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
Good news to the nation, jonathan carry go, we need somebody that will move this nation forward
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by becomricch: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
ndu_chucks  Jonathan should be very careful. What the igbos boys have been doing is log on under different name to push for an igbo agenda.  So Jonathan should be very careful. Dora Akunyili had her eyes on the presidency. Jonathan should be very careful with this woman. I know something not for the internet.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by dustydee: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
Kai!God bless Jonathan, long overdue. grin
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
becomricch:

ndu_chucks Jonathan should be very careful. What the igbos boys have been doing is log on under different name to push for an igbo agenda. So Jonathan should be very careful. Dora Akunyili had her eyes on the presidency. Jonathan should be very careful with this woman. I know something not for the internet.

You are an official mad man

So Igbo boys are driving Igbo agenda in Government through Nairaland!!!!

I think you need to get laid so that you come to your senses. If you be my neighbour I for hire a.s.h.a.w.o. for you.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by oderemo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
I know something not for the internet.

like what. your satellite maps. go back to bed.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by FBS: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
Interesting. . .watching as the drama unfolds.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Esskay2: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
You are an official mad man

So Igbo boys are driving Igbo agenda in Government through Nairaland!!!!

I think you need to get laid so that you come to your senses. If you be my neighbour I for hire a.s.h.a.w.o. for you.

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by yemmight(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
Good one.  Expidite action on Madueke.  God will stand by you.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by edoyad(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
I have said it before, DO NOT FALL FOR SOME PEOPLES TRICKS. THEY LOG IN WITH USERNAMES OF PEOPLE FROM OTHER TRIBES AND TRY TO INSTIGATE BASHING.
One of them just did it now, i hope the igbo posters would be wise enough to decode undecided
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by oluclem(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
cyriluzo:

A GOOD ONE, Pls Ojo Maduekwe should be next, followed by other kitchen cabinet members

all we are saying, Sack OJO MADUEKWE NOW
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
any other source?
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by deluxecad(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2010
Haha! I actually moved motion for his sack at d FEC meeting today, Rotimi Amaechi seconded me. One down, more to go.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2010
If i were Jonathan, i will do a lot of good things to show that i am not just a toy boy, but that i cld do a good job
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by desgiezd(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
jay bee:

any other source?

About time you should start believing Sahara Reporters.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by rebranded(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
becomricch:

ndu_chucks  Jonathan should be very careful. What the igbos boys have been doing is log on under different name to push for an igbo agenda.  So Jonathan should be very careful. Dora Akunyili had her eyes on the presidency. Jonathan should be very careful with this woman. I know something not for the internet.

You have a problem and need help ASAP!

Finally we have a President! smiley
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Gekko(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
Unfu*kinbeliveable!! is this true? This just made my day.
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Emperoh(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2010
Too good to be true. . . . but will confirm sha!!
Re: Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2010
Emperoh:

Too good to be true. . . . but will confirm sha!!

But u pray it will be true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs N33.14b MOU On Power Transmission With France / Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports / $1.92bn Malabu Oil Deal:why We Can’t Prosecute Adoke, Madueke, Aganga Yet:malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.