Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral (751 Views)

Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria / How To Get A Loan Within 10 Minutes / Need Quick Cash Loan Within 24HRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral by Mindfido(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
How many times have we been stranded may be due to delay in our salary or we are just having a bad time and we need financial assistance. Or is it that you have a project or idea you are working on that can even create your breakthrough, but lack of funds is the biggest obstacle. Worry not my friend Paylater has got you covered.

Now you can get a loan which you can pay back at your own convenience without collateral and yet even with a reasonable interest. I bet it can't get better than this. Not only do they have a user friendly app, but the process is easy and you can get your loan within that same hour.

Another thing I like about them is that unlike some "loan sharks" even when you can't payback at the stipulated time, there are series of extra elongation and stress free system put in place to pay back - though with a little additional interest off course.

You can download the app Paylater on Google Play Store

Also feel free to message me (+2348030939040) if you want to find a way to quickly increase the amount of loan you can get.

Cc: Lalastica,

Re: How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral by sarahomo(f): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is exactly what i need right now. Plz hw much can some1 borrow frm?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral by Susansimi(f): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yeah dey are very reliable. Nice one OP.
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral by Minuisa(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abeg o. Cn dey loan me up to 200k i get one business i wan invest on

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral by Mindfido(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarahomo:
This is exactly what i need right now. Plz hw much can some1 borrow frm?

For first timer, u cant borrow more dan 10k. But d amount increases as u gain more points
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral by Mindfido(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Minuisa:
Abeg o. Cn dey loan me up to 200k i get one business i wan invest on

Yeah maximum is 1m
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral by Hamzadekun: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
The major thing is interest. Hw much do they charge per month?
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral by Mindfido(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hamzadekun:
The major thing is interest. Hw much do they charge per month?

The intereset is nt high at all. Infact it lessens as d amount u want to get as loan increases. 15% on 10,000 for 2 weeks and 4% of 100k

(1) (Reply)

Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) / How To Make Money With Facebook Fans Page Without Spending A Dime / How To Make Money With Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.