Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Need Direction To This Address On The Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Direction To This Address On The Island (2659 Views)

If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Direction To Gbagada / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by dedons: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good day everyone, I recently received an interview message to the below address;

"13, Olori Mojisola Onikoyi Avenue, Banana Island, Ikoyi Lagos."

I'll be coming from Oshodi.

Thank you for your prompt response.
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by mzDIY: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oshodi-Obalende, at Obalende u will see keke that goes to VI and Ikoyi, ask around tho.
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by dedons: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
mzDIY:
Oshodi-Obalende, at Obalende u will see keke that goes to VI and Ikoyi, ask around tho.
thank you.
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by dedons: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Please I need ur response
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by Wyse1: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2017
from obalende take Keke marwa to banana island
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Una know wetin una dey talk which keke dey enta banana island keke no fit cross in to park view estate not to talk of banana island. U will hav to take a cab from Obalende or awolowo road to banana island..
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by dedons: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na wa o.
I'm now more confused.
Make I no go miss road enter kidnappers hand o.
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by tehan: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
dedons:
Good day everyone, I recently received an interview message to the below address;

"13, Olori Mojisola Onikoyi Avenue, Banana Island, Ikoyi Lagos."

I'll be coming from Oshodi.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Pls I was also sent a message for interview wanted to knw if they r real n wat to expect thanks
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by dedons: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
tehan:

Pls I was also sent a message for interview wanted to knw if they r real n wat to expect thanks
i may not attend o.

It's not too clear
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by dedons: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Please o, I urgently need a straight route. Please help.
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by vivalavida(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2017
dedons:
Please o, I urgently need a straight route. Please help.

If u are on twitter, look for this handle gidi_traffic qnd ask that question. U will get replies
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by dedons: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Somebody help me
Re: I Need Direction To This Address On The Island by LordTrezy(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2017
dedons:
Somebody help me
From oshodi, enter V.I bus them drop at falomo, walk down to falomo under bridge then take a walk to bourdillon road, you will see cabs in front of Zenith bank going to parkview and banana island. The fee is 100 naira

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu / Deloitte Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Current Job Recruitment At Alcon Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.