Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews (3084 Views)

Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by dustydee: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
How possible is this?Is the office of the wife of the president that powerful?

Turai vows to deal with Akunyili

[b]…As Hawks plot to kill Memo

Turai Yar'Adua 
Embattled wife of the sick Nigeria President, Hajia Turai Yar’Adua has vowed to launch a pound of attack on Information and Communication Minister, Dr. Dora Akunyili for daring to raise a memo asking President Umaru Yar’Adua to hand over.

Akunyili had last week presented a memorandum to the Federal Executive Council, FEC, where she urged the ailing President Yar’Adua to hand over power to Vice President Goodluck Jonathan in view of the political logjam that has enveloped the country.

But Hajia Turai would not take such gesture from Akunyili lightly. In fact, a very close family friend of the Yar’Adua’s told Pointblanknews.com that soon after the first lady was informed of the memo, she immediately called one of the arrow heads of the Yar’Adua kitchen cabinet and the Minister for Agriculture, Mr. Sayaad Abba Ruma, and complained bitterly.

The source stated that the first lady had urged the Minister to team up with the Attorney General and Minister for Justice, Mr. Michael Aondoakaa to pressure Akunyili at the next FEC meeting to resign from the cabinet.

Part of the plan, the source said is also to do “everything possible to frustrate her if she fails to quit the government.”

According to the source, “madam is very bitter, she feels betrayed because she said she did everything for Akunyili including getting her very close to the President and now she has turned against her family. She called Ruma and they are working on putting pressure on Akunyili to resign or they would frustrate her out.”

Akunyili’s Yar’Adua must go memo is slated to come up for discussion at Wednesday’s FEC meeting. The approval of the memo would further legitimize the resolution of the National Assembly empowering Vice President Jonathan to act as President.

However, hawks within the FEC are strategizing to ensure that the memo is either not discussed or at most vehemently rejected. Ministers such as Aondoakaa, Ruma and Yar’Adua’s Special Adviser, Tanimu Kurfi are spearheading the moves to either kill the memo or reject it entirely. [/b] 

source: http://pointblanknews.com/os2855.html
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by desgiezd(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
Too late, madam. Too late.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by Esskay2: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
Turai should just shut up!My best advise for her is to go back to her mates in the village and sell fura de nunu!
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by mogentle(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
Toooooooo Late Madam, excuse me.

We respect this Turai than who she is. slowpoke.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by deor03(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
Turai ? Who is that?

So far it's not Patience that want to deal with Dora
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
Folks this woman has a right to grief

I blame those who bother to print some of what she says

If I were her I will pay more attention to my husband. Even though Yar'adua comes back to office, if Akunyili resigns and goes home, there is not a lot she can do. So folks should ignore Turai, she remains only powerful while husband is in power.

By the way, this battle is no longer Akunyili's battle. The battle has almost outgrown akunyili. Turai should come to terms with reality
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by DisGuy: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
deor03:

Turai ? Who is that?

So far it's not Patience that want to deal with Dora

Patience too no get mouth, she has bigger skeletons wink

I ready wonder where they get these news about Turai, all this she say them say,

obviously not possible, theres no 'office of the wife of the president'
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by mogentle(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
deor03:

Turai ? Who is that?

I like that,  Who is that?  One unknown almanjiri woman whose tenure just expired. grin grin
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by Emmyk(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
dustydee:
Leave Her!!! She want to smell PÊPPÉR!! [color=#006600] Bet it she would soon be publicly disgraced!! 4 ma Yoruba Buddy, u undastand that: Ófé Té!! [b] Watchout!!! [color=#006600]
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by deb(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
She purported that Akunyili betrayed her family, in order words she's telling us that the interest of her family is more
important than that of over 150million other Nigerians put together. She calls Akunyili a betrayer? she is an aszhole
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by MeAgain(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
empty threats. This goes a long way to tell us how she and her husband has been ruling this country. She is finally showing her true colours.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by SkySpirit(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
She cant do nothing. Who does she tink she is?! Afterall there's no office lik 1st Lady in d constitution. Let her face her family probs & let d govt be!!
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by deb(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
edited.

To hell with her
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by chiozor: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
mogentle:

I like that, Who is that? One unknown almanjiri woman whose tenure just expired. grin grin
exactly, u spoke my thought, grin
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by redsun(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
I thought yaradua was bright guy who should quit when the ovation was loudest,but it appears he is married to a foolish woman and as always a foolish is the key to a man's destruction and down fall,while the good woman moulds a man.

Beware of senseless b-itches like turai guys.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2010
Somebody should tell that woman that the Presidency is not a 'family affair'!
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by edoyad(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
Meoouww !
I hope to see a cat fight on Tv one of these days with tearing of blouses and undies grin
wait, now that i think of it embarassed yack !!
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by udezue(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
Gworo eating woman grin
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by slap1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
Why not deal wit her husband first?
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by Ibime(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2010
Her eminence grise should wait for 2011, when she can flex her political muscle through either one of her son-in-laws who should be President by then. Until then, she has no political capital to spend, and should concern herself with repatriating her cadaver of a husband back home for a full muslim burial.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by Kx: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2010
This woman prefers power to her husbands life.
she should fight for her hussy's life b4 daring akunyili.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by MrCrackles(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2010
Turai is just bitter, if the info on here has any quota of truth. . . .
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by mbulela: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2010
Acording to the source, confirmed sources say,

all these crap the press are printing without any shred of evidence.
Where did they see Turai, to hear her vow to deal with Dora.
men and women just pick their noses while in beer parlours and come up with all sort of stories.
a large proportion of these stories are baseless and devoid of any credibility.
anyway, i don't blame them, that is what you get when you run a govt on intrigue, scheming, rumours and deceit.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by rasputinn(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2010
mbulela:

Acording to the source, confirmed sources say,

all these crap the press are printing without any shred of evidence.
Where did they see Turai, to hear her vow to deal with Dora.
men and women just pick their noses while in beer parlours and come up with all sort of stories.
a large proportion of these stories are baseless and devoid of any credibility.
anyway, i don't blame them, that is what you get when you run a govt on intrigue, scheming, rumours and deceit.

One of the few instances I agree with you
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by rasputinn(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2010
BTW,for the records,Mrs Jonathan is first lady now,and will remain so till 2011(anybody who still thinks Yar Adua will EVER return to the presidency had better gone to have their heads examined,cos the man will either resign or die)
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by EzeUche(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2010
How dare she threaten this woman? She definitely needs to know her place!!!
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by citizenY(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2010
The party is over and Nairalanders are undergoing withdrawal syndrome.
Yar'adu'a don go, what is the utility of discussing Turai? And the source of the info
cannot even be verified.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by mbulela: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2010
rasputinn:

One of the few instances I agree with you

you are finally seeing the light.
There is still hope for you, then tongue
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by MrCrackles(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2010
citizenY:

The party is over and Nairalanders are undergoing withdrawal syndrome.
Yar'adu'a don go, what is the utility of discussing Turai? And the source of the info
cannot even be verified.

I wonder. . . .
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by dominique(f): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2010
even if the story is false, there's no denying of the fact that this turai biatch has played a big role in further destorying the image, reputation and credibility of this country.
if that greedy, power-hungry, self-loving biotch knows whats best for her, she better stays behind in Saudi and not set foot in Nigeria ever again.
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by citizenY(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2010
Dominique, na ya sista/auntie OH grin grin
Re: Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews by Caringpro(f): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2010
For Christ's holy sake, Turai or whatever she calls herself shoukld take care of her sick husband and pray he stays a little longer. Without Alhaji Yar'adua, Nigerians aren't and will never be interested in any tura or turai, Good riddance or bad rubish, ;. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Jonathan Goodluck Deliver? / Nigeria The Happiest Place On The Planet- World Poll Verified It! / Nnpc Raises Hope On Oil In Chad Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.