Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Good Morning - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning (791 Views)

Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. / Good Morning All, I Got A Mail From International School Of Choueifat Abhu Dabi. / Good Morning...tuesday Jobs+ 2 more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning by Phemolar(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2007
good morning Nairaland user! can somebody answer and chat together b4 i go to canteen,
Re: Good Morning by uchetobi(f): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2007
Hey morning.
Re: Good Morning by acidrop(f): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2007
Phemolar:

good morning Nairaland user! can somebody answer and chat together before i go to canteen,

so, u work in d canteen or u eat ur breakfast there
Re: Good Morning by uchetobi(f): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2007
lol
Re: Good Morning by acidrop(f): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2007
were is d dude that want to chat, hw come he is not answerin my question
Re: Good Morning by mekoyo(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2007
Goodmorning to you too
Re: Good Morning by Freewilly(f): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2007
acidrop:

were is d chick that want to chat, hw come she is not answerin my question

I think it's a guy
Re: Good Morning by uchetobi(f): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2007
am pretty sure her/ his updated topics was not working and he/she finally gave up and is presently in the buka
Re: Good Morning by Freewilly(f): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2007
uchetobi:

am pretty sure her/ his updated topics was not working and he/she finally gave up and is presently in the buka

grin grin grin I wonder what she/he is having for breakfast
Re: Good Morning by acidrop(f): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2007
wat can u get from lagos bukar, OMG, i dont even wanna imagine that, undecided
Re: Good Morning by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2007
Phemolar:

good morning Nairaland user! can somebody answer and chat together before i go to canteen,

You want to chat and have not heard of YIM eh? Poor boy!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Policy/job Related Questions / Lng Invitation For Appt. Test Is Out / Unity Bank! Hw Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.