Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,002 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra (1652 Views)

Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate / Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
ARMY AND NNAMDI KANU CLASH ON ROAD BLOCK IN BIAFRA LAND. Watch - Biafra OR Freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadXVivcH1E
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by nextprince: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
With that your teeth like gravels, if you are intimidated, I doubt if you will even know where you are.

After attempting to confront security agencies who apparently were even too soft for my liking, you go to one corner and start throwing dust.

I don't even know why security agencies are mild at you idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by koladebrainiac(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
assaulting
army officers

continue oo Nnamdi

1 Like

Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by seunny4lif(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
You think just 5 or 9 army officers go just shoot that kind crowd undecided undecided undecided undecided when the crowd no attack them?
Nothing special here

1 Like

Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by omenka(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
They've started bragging again. Tomorrow they'd deny themselves claiming those were miscreants. cheesy
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by DerideGull(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
With that your teeth like gravels, if you are intimidated, I doubt if you will even know where you are.

After attempting to confront security agencies who apparently were even too soft for my liking, you go to one corner and start throwing dust.

You are one of the living things that have subjected Africa into a dark continent. Bunch of organized Nigerian armed bandits that kill their people who did not commit any crime. Nnamdi Kanu has every right to use the roads and spaces in the cesspit called Nigeria. What the hell did you call security agencies? The imbecilic Nigerian security agencies that cannot protect Bakassi Nigerians from being killed like church rats in the hands of Cameroonian gendarmes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Its well
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Night.
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dont' tell me you're yet to watch this video.
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by dlondonbadboy: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
koladebrainiac:
assaulting
army officers

continue oo Nnamdi

Assault kwa
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:

Very pained!! Just kill yourself and end your frustrationsgrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
koladebrainiac:
assaulting
army officers

continue oo Nnamdi
Why did the army block the road?? Were they suppose to block the road??
Re: Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Watch my new video!!!

A brief interview on the making of #PhenomenalTheEp by Gbasky where he talks about
- His journey as an Artiste
- His Music Motivators In The Industry
- His Educational Background
- The Future of Gbasky
Don't Forget to get his songs on Boomplaymusic, Apple music, Itunes, Music plus, Deezer. Sound cloud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCQVkmOJVkM

(1) (Reply)

Fallen Statue In Oweri / [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It / MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.