Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) (60970 Views)

Quim Torra Bids Messi Farewell / Franck Ribery In Tears At Bayern Munich Ace Rafinha's Goodbye Farewell (Photos) / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Scenty:
This is really a sad one for we Barca fans, I just hope Neymer doesn't go and flop @ PSG ooo

Lemme be going, I don't want to argue tongue
It does not matter. Let him go and die in PSG, it doesn't move us. Sha let him leave Barcelona first grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Lordapson23(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
mansakhalifa:
222 MILLION EUROS! Did anyone see that? Or am I the only one? What is the transfer market turning into?
I Taya ma blooda

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by maestroz: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
gsogbu:
Football Superstar, Lionel Messi has bid Neymar Jr. farewell to PSG.
Messi took to Instagram to wish his Barcelona teammate good luck in his new stage of life.

See post below :
It was a huge pleasure to have shared all these years with you my friend @neymarjr. I wish you good luck in this new stage of your life. See you tkm.
Neymar is linked with Paris St-Germain with reports stating that the deal will be finalized by the end of the week.

If finalized, then it means his buyout clause of £222 million has been met by the Paris team. This will make the Brazilian the most expensive player in the World.
Neymar visited the Barcelona training ground today to bid farewell to his friends and players at the club with reports saying he will soon undergo medicals at PSG.

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

For me to believe Messi typed this in english, then i would believe Shekau can speak Yoruba
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by whizzyleejr(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Soldier come, soldier go barrack is still there, players come, players go barcelona is still there, pray he don't regret leaving the club

2 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
martineverest:
Carasco for me
I will pick him too. The dude is highly underrated and I don't know why.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Scenty(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
UDonMiNit! tongue
Sanchez01:

It does not matter. Let him go and die in PSG, it doesn't move us. Sha let him leave Barcelona first grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by hopefulLandlord: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
maestroz:

For me to believe Messi typed this in english, then i would believe Shekau can speak Yoruba

top footballers aren't in charge of their social media, they have a publicity team in charge of that just like they have cleaners for their house, chef for cooking, security details for security, gatemen, bodyguards etc

they just wake, bath, brush drive to training and train, every other thing is done through their employees

2 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Lordapson23(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

Just watch and see...... A new Empire rises in Liverpool
Doesn't necessarily mean barca will fall, c'mon man, face facts, we talkin about barca here

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by whizzyleejr(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
What is this one saying, since the arrival of neymar, how many ballon d'or has been won by messi,,,mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by 7footre(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
I felt like a heartbroken teenager after reading this news... this feels like betrayal, a stake through the heart by a dear friend. A part of me still doesn't believe this news. Why would Neymar do this? So friendship doesnt actually count? He is going to put down the friendship of the front trio for what? Extra cash? He is at a point in his life where more money shouldn't freak him...

To say I am disappointed doesn't quite capture how I feel. Totally gutted cry cry cry sad shocked sad

5 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Lordapson23(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

Yeah, I understand. Interestingly, it is self taught. Spanish is that simple.
Hmm.. U should start coaching me

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by gberra: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

At UEFAlona, I still do. However, you would also agree we had more liberty in that game despite a red card which was rather odd. The red card didn't make much difference until La midget's goal came at the nick of time.

Neymar's presence in that game would have complicated so much. I just pray Liverpool would not sell Coutinho to them.
You wish. You don dey fear already.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by kjhova(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

I'm not saying she does. Most American celebrities understand Spanish.

This ain't exactly the point of our discussion and no, "most" US celebs don't speak Spanish (so long as "most" still remain defined as "an overiding majority of a selection"wink.

You and I can run an effective Arabic language page if we were famous and the need arises to sustain the Arabic market. Many wealthy celebs have a small social media team ran by their PR and this is well within the means of Lionel Messi
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Viking007:
Now the world will know he (Messi) is a flop. cheesy

To all Messi fans, I'm in Apo, Abuja. Come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Lordapson23(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
7footre:
I felt like a heartbroken teenager after reading this news... this feels like betrayal, a stake through the heart by a dear friend. A part of me still doesn't believe this news. Why would Neymar do this? So friendship doesnt actually count? He is going to put down the friendship of the front trio for what? Extra cash? He is at a point in his life where more money shouldn't freak him...

To say I am disappointed doesn't quite capture how I feel. Totally gutted cry cry cry sad shocked sad
I feel ya bro, can't say I'm shocked though, he has too many people makin decisions for him but I would AV sworn he wouldn't turn his back on MSN anytime soon

3 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by 7footre(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lordapson23:

I feel ya bro, can't say I'm shocked though, he has too many people makin decisions for him but I would AV sworn he wouldn't turn his back on MSN anytime soon

He looked totally at home and happy no?
His dad is one very greedy man. Prolly influenced him a lot but then Neymar is old enough to make his choices...

At present, I would have chosen Neymar over Messi in barca

2 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Collins10(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:

E just be like say you deh my head...

I deh doubt this news sef
Oga, that tribute to Neymar was WRITTEN, not SPOKEN!

There is no point to doubt the information. He can easily use Google Translate if he does not understand English. That is Messi's real account.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blonchilli:

Lol... Messi was doing fine without Suarez and Neymar and he will do just fine. Barcelona will still stand even stronger. FYI I'm not a Barca fan

Ronaldinho was there. And when he left. Iniesta was at his peak. Iniesta is old now. Messi have never done it alone.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by syncACE(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Time to win ßallon d'or wink ★★*

♤ #NËYM★R
ballon d or kor felele d or ni

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Lordapson23(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
7footre:

He looked totally at home and happy no?
His dad is one very greedy man. Prolly influenced him a lot but then Neymar is old enough to make his choices...

At present, I would have chosen Neymar over Messi in barca

U on point bro but it's done.. Let's just hope d management makes a fruitful decision
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by zanga420: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
So it is real
one of Barça's mistake is electing barthomeou. The guy's destroying all Laporta's legacy that made people love Barça.

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lordapson23:

Doesn't necessarily mean barca will fall, c'mon man, face facts, we talkin about barca here

It is the fact. If they don't get coutinho, dele alli or any other attacker who is sharp and can fit in. They will fall. Barcelonas tiki taka is not like before anymore. They are loosing the fear factor gradually
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by 7footre(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lordapson23:

U on point bro but it's done.. Let's just hope d management makes a fruitful decision

Yea ah guess so
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Omotaday(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Cmanforall:

Neymar just got 300m euro from Qatar as image right for upcoming world Cup in Qatar.
He will use 222m euro to pay Barcelona, and become a free agent.
PSG pays nothing to Barcelona.
That's the game...
Qatar is PSG.

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Blonchilli(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

Ronaldinho was there. And when he left. Iniesta was at his peak. Iniesta is old now. Messi have never done it alone.
All solid teams have been built on the back of great midfielders. The era of the 1st galacticos ( Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham) was built on men like Zidanne and Macnamaan, the era of Ronaldinho was built on Deco, the era of dominant man utd was built on Roy Keane, Scholes and Giggs. If Madrid had a poor midfield they won't win the UCL twice. Modric and Kroos are the puppet masters. All great forward line equally had great midfielders
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by BiggySammy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar made the right decision albeit PSG is relatively smaller. He, however, stands to gain a lot by not being in Messi's shadow: that guy doesn't want to fade, and Neymar obviously sees this. He truly deserves the best for a player of his calibre.

At the end it's a wise move with both Neymar and Barca gaining from the sale. I am partly a psg fan as it is.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blonchilli:

All solid teams have been built on the back of great midfielders. The era of the 1st galacticos ( Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham) was built on men like Zidanne and Macnamaan, the era of Ronaldinho was built on Deco, the era of dominant man utd was built on Roy Keane, Scholes and Giggs. If Madrid had a poor midfield they won't win the UCL twice. Modric and Kroos are the puppet masters. All great forward line equally had great midfielders

That is what made this two teams. They buy already good players from other clubs.. So what happens to them if this clubs refuse to sell their players?...... That's what is about to happen here mate.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by MrAAA(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
maskamdo:
Does messi speak English? Just wondering sha!!!!

You get sense!
Messi nor fit speak English how much more write English.
And why @neymajr nor dey highlighted?
Does messi tweet in English?
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by greatman247(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
He still won't win it this new season or next 2 season cos my man C.Ronaldo will win it 2 more times over Messi before anybody else can win it. Even after Messi and Ronaldo stop winning it, Suarez will win it before him cos that boy is phenomenal, Neymar is great too but Suarez over him.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice move, ive always wanted him to prove himself.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Phi001(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Now he can win ballon d'or... barca couldn't say no. The money was too tempting. Wire wire people go do jazz + kill girls join and use their destiny yet they can never lay hands on such amount
Barca didn't say yes, Neymar did...
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by sucess001(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
i am happy bout this...neymar doesnt add much to the team. we can get someone cheaper and more effective....lets go for mahrez first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt / Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.