Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) (60975 Views)

Quim Torra Bids Messi Farewell / Franck Ribery In Tears At Bayern Munich Ace Rafinha's Goodbye Farewell (Photos) / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
cheesy......BT ney has a lot to learn though ...leaving barca for PSG ....wow ....
7footre:

No hard feelings
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Correct me then...lol
demefa:
Still wrong
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by somehow: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar didn't include Messi on tattoo, Dani Alves did.
lapazi:
Neymar has over influenced messi negatively....from weird tattoos to dyed hair styles.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
demefa:
Is Neymar d first player Barca Ve ever signed Or he will be d last??Neymar was not even at Barca wen dey achieved most.Big clubs cn do without any big player. Ur brain need upgrade

Barcelona and Madrid can't do it without big players fact.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
NaijaElba:

¿Cómo estás? ¿Estás en Nigeria ahora o fuera?
Estoy en Nigeria.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Beedude:

Its only logical to sign a replacement. Even players like sanchez,coutinho,di maria and co wont make barca look poor. Barca will always be barca especially in the attacking aspect. If dey can sell neymar for 222m its a good deal

Barca cant do it without big players. At all know that. That's how both then and Madrid survive.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Beedude:

222million is a huge offer guy. With barca's prestige and the money gotten from neymar sale, they won't spend more than 65% of the money to get a young and developing player in that role. Just observe

Barca don't buy developing players, they buy already developed player
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by demefa(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Correct me then....u know dats sarcasm right?
It's Toyota Highlander SUV(sport utility vehicle). Jeep is an automobile manufacturing company just like Toyota. Jeep manufacture only SUVs thats why most Nigerians call any SUV Jeep
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Maximus85(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
gsogbu:
Football Superstar, Lionel Messi has bid Neymar Jr. farewell to PSG.
Messi took to Instagram to wish his Barcelona teammate good luck in his new stage of life.

See post below :
It was a huge pleasure to have shared all these years with you my friend @neymarjr. I wish you good luck in this new stage of your life. See you tkm.
Neymar is linked with Paris St-Germain with reports stating that the deal will be finalized by the end of the week.

If finalized, then it means his buyout clause of £222 million has been met by the Paris team. This will make the Brazilian the most expensive player in the World.
Neymar visited the Barcelona training ground today to bid farewell to his friends and players at the club with reports saying he will soon undergo medicals at PSG.

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

First, this is a big lie. Messi can't speak English not to talk of writing in English.

Now, Neymar is tentatively a Real Madrid player. He's just going to play for two years at PSG. Once Cristiano is done in the next two seasons, Neymar will replace Cristiano. Gbammmmm. Did you all see Neymar going into the Real Madrid dressing room after the friendly match? He came out with two Real Madrid jerseys.

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Beedude(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

Barca don't buy developing players, they buy already developed player
And dey will surely get one if that's the plan. Draxler , dybala, coutinho, di maria won't make barca look bad
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by demefa(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

Barcelona and Madrid can't do it without big players fact.
What I mean is if you leave they will replace u. Ronaldinho, Figo nd many more left barca is still der
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blonchilli:

True but Barca has some solid youth team. Denis Suarez, they've bought Deoulefou, Sergio Roberto etc. But Barca have always had their transfer policy. It's just Suarez, Neymar and Andre Gomes that have been their big buys. Barca have always bought players fairly. It's just that now money is ruining football

Let's wait and see what happens when they are unable to buy big players. No one wants to sell their stars now.

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by somehow: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
A Ghanian not Nigerian
hopefulLandlord:

you're looking only at top footballers, these guys are the best bro

do you know that there's 4th division league in Norway?

do you know that players basically play for free in Spanish third tier?

a team signed a Nigerian player days back with gallons of olive oil
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
kjhova:

This ain't exactly the point of our discussion and no, "most" US celebs don't speak Spanish (so long as "most" still remain defined as "an overiding majority of a selection"wink.

You and I can run an effective Arabic language page if we were famous and the need arises to sustain the Arabic market. Many wealthy celebs have a small social media team ran by their PR and this is well within the means of Lionel Messi
You're so wrong, @the emboldened. The English language takes a whooping 80% of the spoken language in the United States, followed by Spanish which takes 12.4%. Indo-European takes only 3.7%, making Spanish the second most spoken language in the United States.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_United_States

For the record, forty-five million Hispanophones speak Spanish as a first or second language in the United States, and there are over six million Spanish language students in the United States, making the United States the third-largest Hispanophone country in the world after Mexico and Colombia.

Below is your first post claiming Serena doesn't speak Spanish;
kjhova:

Serena doesn't speak Spanish, dude. She has a team who runs her media.

And it turned out you just wasted my time when you clearly didn't research before concluding. I'm done, pal.

http://blog.mangolanguages.com/6-american-athletes-you-didnt-know-are-actually-multilingual

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Beedude:

And dey will surely get one if that's the plan. Draxler , dybala, coutinho, di maria won't make barca look bad

What will happen if this clubs refuse to sell?
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by somehow: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why slightly since its one of the easiest? You should have learnt it within 2 months then.
Sanchez01:

Slightly, yes.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by demefa(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Beedude:

Remove Draxler outa dat list
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
demefa:
What I mean is if you leave they will replace u. Ronaldinho, Figo nd many more left barca is still der

Yes they will. But this time around they want either dele alli or coutinho. Both of them they can't get this season.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Haha...BT its still a highlander ...right... Cos u just said highlander jeep SUV.... I excluded only d SUV...,.....

Now I get u ....jeep is a company ..yea...Toyota another different company...BT go buy noodles ...tel d salespesn say u wan buy noodles let's see wat he or she tels u....though ur correct
demefa:
It's Toyota Highlander SUV(sport utility vehicle). Jeep is an automobile manufacturing company just like Toyota. Jeep manufacture only SUVs thats why most Nigerians call any SUV Jeep
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lordapson23:

Hmm.. U should start coaching me
Spanish is far simpler than French. Just a few online materials and genuine interest and you're good to go wink

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Beedude(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

Barca cant do it without big players. At all know that. That's how both then and Madrid survive.
But barca and madrid made so many players big as well. Its just a relationship with benefit. Players ready to play in the best clubs go for barca and Madrid. If u av a footballer in ur family. Pray for them never to play for barca or Madrid . Even Eden Hazard said he wish to wear a Madrid jersey. U can never see a Madrid or barca player saying he dream to wear chelsea or arsenal jersey. Barca and Madrid have wat we call class. They are way above the rest in the world.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Beedude(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

What will happen if this clubs refuse to sell?
Not when u provide the needed money. Power of money and class
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by demefa(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Haha...BT its still a highlander jeep....right... Cos u just said highlander jeep SUV.... I excluded only d SUV.
Brother there is nothing like Toyota Highlander Jeep, once u place dat Jeep in dat car's name it's wrong. Jeep company can sue Toyota company for dat. It's Toyota Highlander SUV
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Beedude(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
demefa:
Remove Draxler outa dat list
ok sir.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Do u speak Spanish .....its kinda easy though.... Not like German ...with too much grammar ....and difficulties in pronouncing words....BT Latin is d simplest
Sanchez01:

Spanish is far simpler than French. Just a few online materials and genuine interest and you're good to go wink
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
I get u...read my other comment
demefa:
Brother there is nothing like Toyota Highlander Jeep, once u place dat Jeep in dat car's name it's wrong. Jeep company can sue Toyota company for dat. It's Toyota Highlander SUV
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by 7footre(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rapahel1116:
cheesy......BT ney has a lot to learn though ...leaving barca for PSG ....wow ....

To each his own... he has chosen his own path and as a fan, I wish him the very best.

I'm still a big fan of his
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Beedude:

But barca and madrid made so many players big as well. Its just a relationship with benefit. Players ready to play in the best clubs go for barca and Madrid. If u av a footballer in ur family. Pray for them never to play for barca or Madrid . Even Eden Hazard said he wish to wear a Madrid jersey. U can never see a Madrid or barca player saying he dream to wear chelsea or arsenal jersey. Barca and Madrid have wat we call class. They are way above the rest in the world.

It's just a matter of time... Nothing last forever... The change is gonna start this season, watch
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Beedude(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

Yes they will. But this time around they want either dele alli or coutinho. Both of them they can't get this season.
Tottenham that couldn't stop Bale from going to Madrid. If barca present half of neymer signing fee. The clubs will sell
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Draxler and di maria ...are not worthy to wear d barca jersey now.
Beedude:

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
somehow:
Why slightly since its one of the easiest? You should have learnt it within 2 months then.
Two months? Funny. I spent over two years learning Spanish. I worked at my own pace because I was self taught. The problem as always would be engaging your new acquired language as often as possible. It dies gradually the moment you don't find people to speak with and this applies to every language in the world, whether L1 or L2 (mother tongue and acquired).
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Do u speak Spanish .....its kinda easy though.... Not like German ...with too much grammar ....and difficulties in pronouncing words....BT Latin is d simplest
Yeah, I do. Spanish is just about the simplest language I've ever come across in the world. I tried German for two weeks and had to drop it. A friend who paid to learn at a language would almost bark like a dog in the name of learning German. I haven't really tried Latin and I don't think I'd want to. I find it creepy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.