Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos (28533 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by PatriotTemidayo: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Commendable. I salute you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by joepentwo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ma kind
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Leonbonapart(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:
And he decided to make it public abi? Well congratulations mr journalist, you've just blown whistle on yourself.
grin cheesy
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by joepentwo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ma kind...

Jst d do am lyk dat e d pay
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nanizle(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fake story!!!!!

I honestly don't know why bloggers and some people tell unnecessary lies on social media.

How is this 700k?

All I see is 3packets of 1000= 300,000
2 packets of 500= 100,000

And a few pieces of 1000 notes which at most will be 50,000
So in all what is there is not even up to 500k.

The story in itself can't even be true.
No Northerner will reject such money in this recession,
No whistle blower or investigative journalist will expose people bribing him publicly like this on Facebook with pictures knowing it's security implications.

Look well

I can see 5 100k bundles and 2 50k bundles... I'm sure the remaining 100k is hiding somewhere there.

Zoom closer... angry
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Divay22(f): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
You don enter one chance o
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Sanchez01: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Now he's

♤not safe anymore
There's a whistle blower protection act now, I believe.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by binsanni(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
COLLECT THAT THING AND GO JOR
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by hedonistic: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yeah Yeah. So so.

Discerning people know that he rejected the money not out of integrity but out of dissatisfaction. Most people are, by default, 'principled' when the offer is not good enough. Approach an ashawo in a red light district and offer to pay her N500 for the night. The response you would get, at best, is a nasty retort of "what do you take me for... do you think I'm a prostitute?" (lol). At worst, she will slap you and raise an alarm that you're a kidnapper/Badoo member... Na your body go tell you.

I'm sure that Mr journalist/Whistle-blower would react differently if the "bribe" offered was, for instance, $700,000.

We are not deceived, let alone impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by prince2video(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sometimes I weep for my country people

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Praktikals(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Stupid act from the pauperized journalist.

The stupendously rich leaders have refused to live by example but you are there forming Mr integrity on empty stomach.

Buhari lied his way to Aso rock, Fashola embezzled millions via website design and borehole drilling, Tinubu acquired the whole of Lagos...the list is endless.

Can someone remind this dolt the penalty for false whistle blowing cos the table will surely be turned against him.
Pls sir, are you in any way related to tha guy Nwampe that always make foolish comments here on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
The man is a very wise man. Why should he have his food with a plate when he can have the entire pot. If you check well, the stolen money will amount to billions. What is 700k compared to what he will get via whistle blower act!! Infact, the person who stole the money is a very greedy punkupine to even attempt to give him only 700k. My chairman sir, I hail ooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by humblenature: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Now he's

♤not safe anymore
sure.. he is just playing to the gallery because he already collected the money but changed his mind.. hungry go ki am.. dis is naija. collet ya shear of cake

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Praktikals(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fake story!!!!!
I honestly don't know why bloggers and some people tell unnecessary lies on social media.

How is this 700k?

No whistle blower or investigative journalist will expose people bribing him publicly like this on Facebook with pictures knowing it's security implications.

All I see is a guy paying for his Keke Napep with his witnesses and it's papers handed over to him

Uncle NwaAmaikpe has gone mad again

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Stupid act from the pauperized journalist.

The stupendously rich leaders have refused to live by example but you are there forming Mr integrity on empty stomach.

Buhari lied his way to Aso rock, Fashola embezzled millions via website design and borehole drilling, Tinubu acquired the whole of Lagos...the list is endless.

Can someone remind this dolt the penalty for false whistle blowing cos the table will surely be turned against him.
Absolutely! although I Admire his high moral and integrity but damn! I would have asked for atleast 10 million naira, as you ve asserted the table will surely turn on him
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
Unbelievable, especially to potor goats who think everyone must be a thief as it is in their potopoto land. Everyone is not a thief, that is the truth, take it or leave it.

In their criminal mind, it is not possible.
he was being bribed by an awusa terrorist not to expose how the emir and sultan has been kidnapping and sleeping with underage girls. And to cover how tge emir has been buying cannisters for use by the boko boys. nextprince of the desert and sambisa. u think everybody is a terrorist. The day dat one mtn mast in kebbi will fall i will know how u can communicate to the outside word from dat ur dry desert

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by bonifieldstun(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
See this one because na 700k abi make dem give u 239mili if u reject am da means ur village pple are working on his head big time

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Earthquake1: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

More have been rejected. Everyone is not a thief.

Don't mistake what obtains in potor for north, though difficult, if not impossible, to believe.

You must be a m*ron to judge a whole region by what a person posts on social media.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by xtivin(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fake story!!!!!

How is this 700k?

All I see is a guy paying for his Keke Napep with his witnesses and it's papers handed over to him

Thats 700k man, 5 bundle of 1000 naira note and 2 bundle of 500 naira note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mumu. The story will still end up in the dustbin no be Naija again. grin
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
CastedDude:
An investigative journalist has rejected 700,000 cash which was given to him as a bribe to kill a story in Kano state. Nasiru Salisu Zango who describes himself as a whistle-blower and Human Rights fighter - currently works with Freedom Radio Kano, was presented with the "incentive" to cover up a scandal relating to new shops at Wambai Market in Kano.

According to reports, investigation is still underway as relating to the matter.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nasiru-salisu-zango-rejects-n700k-bribe.html

U wee soon land in prison.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by iammolise(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
I won't be surprised to stumble on a thread tomorrow with the topic; "journalist whistle blower who refused to collect bribe dead".

undecided
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

he was being bribed by an awusa terrorist not to expose how the emir and sultan has been kidnapping and sleeping with underage girls. And to cover how tge emir has been buying cannisters for use by the boko boys. nextprince of the desert and sambisa. u think everybody is a terrorist. The day dat one mtn mast in kebbi will fall i will know how u can communicate to the outside word from dat ur dry desert

Certainly, in your mind you are trolling now, right?

But if you know how I'm imagining what you look like, I swear you will deactivate.

First, I'm pretty sure you are a hustler trying to put up with the biting economy. Don't ask me how I know. Your constant mention of access to Internet is a clue.

For your information, my access to Internet is not even limited.

If you check my first post this morning which you were denying yourself sleep just to prove some useless points, it was around 3:00 am, Nigerian time, my time then was around 09:00 am.

Dude, go and hustle, stop burning some data you managed to subscribe, I can't even remember how to subscribe. I'm practically free for the next 3 weeks, go and face your hustle and earn a living.

I can prove my status to you beyond reasonable doubt but no need, just go and continue your hustling, you don't know me, stop burning your free data for nothing.

Even a stronger and more consistent troll had trolled me on this forum, on his own, he stopped and deactivated, you don't even have a quarter of his strength. However, you may give it a trial. And indeed, I'm assuming you are on it already, so let's go.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by autodexter: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Remember pablo escobar's word...."plato o plomo"(silver or lead)
meaning "money or bullet"
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Certainly, in your mind you are trolling now, right?

But if you know how I'm imagining what you look like, I swear you will deactivate.

First, I'm pretty sure you are a hustler trying to put up with the biting economy. Don't ask me how I know. Your constant mention of access to Internet is a clue.

For your information, my access to Internet is not even limited.

If you check my first post this morning which you were denying yourself sleep just to prove some useless points, it was around 3:00 am, Nigerian time, my time then was around 09:00 am.

Dude, go and hustle, stop burning some data you managed to subscribe, I can't even remember how to subscribe. I'm practically free for the next 3 weeks, go and face your hustle and earn a living.

I can prove my status to you beyond reasonable doubt but no need, just go and continue your hustling, you don't know me, stop burning your free data for nothing.

Even a stronger and more consistent troll had trolled me on this forum, on his own, he stopped and deactivated, you don't even have a quarter of his strength.

hahahaha the time in desert kebbi is 6hrs ahead. Chaiii see lie ooo. I am far more educated than u. highest educational degree cannot even match my WAEC degree. Ooo wait are u in sudan? because there is a limit primitive awusa people like u can travel to. hahahahahahha onye awusa, if they ask u for ur occupation now, e no pass shoe shining in sudan or niger. or do u sell suya in egypt?
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by begwong: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
All na wash, you see his campaign posters for Kano house of assembly being flooded next year.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

hahahaha the time in desert kebbi is 6hrs ahead. Chaiii see lie ooo. I am far more educated than u. highest educational degree cannot even match my WAEC degree. Ooo wait are u in sudan? because there is a limit primitive awusa people like u can travel to. hahahahahahha onye awusa, if they ask u for ur occupation now, e no pass shoe shining in sudan or niger. or do u sell suya in egypt?

Lol.
What is your highest academic qualification? In which field of studies and practice?

What have you achieved in life?

Is not just about chest beating that you are more educated, that will be very clear at the end of the day.

Now, which of the currencies uploaded below have you ever touched in your entire life?

Hopefully, you can sustain the troll for about 3 months so that you see other sets of currency with your username inscribed.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Lol.
What is your highest academic qualification? In which field of studies and practice?

What have you achieved in life?

Is not just about chest beating that you are more educated, that will be very clear at the end of the day.

Now, which of the currencies uploaded below have you ever touched in your entire life?

Hopefully, you can sustain the troll for about 3 months so that you see other sets of currency with your username inscribed.
only my paint can do much more small kid. only poverty stricken suya sellers do wat u just did. u have nothing than a smelling babariga. I maintain again my field of research is way beyond anything ur desert-configured brains can imagine. onye awusa. Primitive awusa people like u dont go past sudan or niger. or wait did u carry that ur suya table to chad
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

only my paint can do much more small kid. only poverty stricken suya sellers do wat u just did. u have nothing than a smelling babariga. I maintain again my field of research is way beyond anything ur desert-configured brains can imagine. onye awusa. Primitive awusa people like u dont go past sudan or niger. or wait did u carry that ur suya table to chad

Keep beating chest.

Has soulhbinh sent the e-book to you? I know job is difficult, have you been able to learn one trade or the other?

So you don't even know currencies, despite your high education?

zionmade:

My broda pls help me wit d eBook my email is ifeanyichukwu.egesi@gmail.com I will appreciate it so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] / Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate / Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.