Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos (28543 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

only my paint can do much more small kid. only poverty stricken suya sellers do wat u just did. u have nothing than a smelling babariga. I maintain again my field of research is way beyond anything ur desert-configured brains can imagine. onye awusa. Primitive awusa people like u dont go past sudan or niger. or wait did u carry that ur suya table to chad

Here is a researcher trying to get a placement in flour Mills

zionmade:
Please for those that have written how was the test
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

only my paint can do much more small kid. only poverty stricken suya sellers do wat u just did. u have nothing than a smelling babariga. I maintain again my field of research is way beyond anything ur desert-configured brains can imagine. onye awusa. Primitive awusa people like u dont go past sudan or niger. or wait did u carry that ur suya table to chad

Here he is trying to get job with a company owned by abokii

zionmade:
Please anyone who received an interview invite should let us know
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Keep beating chest.

Has soulhbinh sent the e-book to you? I know job is difficult, have you been able to learn one trade or the other?

So you don't even know currencies, despite your high education?

lol
go back to that thread and find out why i need the excel e book. u went digging and u couldnt even dig up the fact that i am far more educated then u. yes i am in the research field so reading is my occupation. now mr suya seller can u tell us wat u do. or is not time to go out for evening suya selling in chad
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

lol
go back to that thread and find out why i need the excel e book. u went digging and u couldnt even dig up the fact that i am far more educated then u. yes i am in the research field so reading is my occupation. now mr suya seller can u tell us wat u do. or is not time to go out for evening suya selling in chad

What did you want to go and research in abokii flour mill?

zionmade:
https://www.nairaland.com/2518972/dangote-refinery-recruiting-closes-15th#36856028

Even the flour mill own that you read chemical engineering and you had applied?
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Here he is trying to get job with a company owned by abokii

interview with dangote refinery, yes my young sibling is man enof to apply for that job, i dont think u can apply for it with ur suya papers
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

What did you want to go and research in abokii flour mill?

https://www.nairaland.com/2518972/dangote-refinery-recruiting-closes-15th#36856028
u re being a kid that u re. I guess u shud have dug up the fact that we are not mates academically, i hate boasting but keep digging. now tell me boy, have u finished preparing ur suya. chemical is one i have 3 others. can u tell the public wat u read in sudan. cant be higher than suyology or shoe shining
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

interview with dangote refinery, yes my young sibling is man enof to apply for that job, i dont think u can apply for it with ur suya papers

Our chemical engineer was hustling for Dangote flour Mills here

zionmade:
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

u re being a kid that u re. I guess u shud have dug up the fact that we are not mates academically, i hate boasting but keep digging. now tell me boy, have u finished preparing ur suya.

Yes, I just finished.

But what are you looking for in abokii flour mill, Mr researcher?

Keep lying to yourself.

You have seen a currency which you have never touched in your life.

Let me check further, brb.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by sshalom(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good news. We will get there!
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Yes, I just finished.

flour mill s not owned by an awusa but by a foreigner. get that dummy and stop disgracing urself.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Yes, I just finished.

Keep lying to yourself.

You have seen a currency which you have never touched in your life.

Let me check further, brb.
go on jobless kid. u will loose all ur suya customers today. i said it before wen i come for u, u will bleed sweat. anyway any other thing before i sign out
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

flour mill s not owned by an awusa but by a foreigner. get that dummy and stop disgracing urself.

What is our researcher going to research in flour Mills regardless of the owner?

Is that a chemical engineering research center?
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

go on jobless kid. u will loose all ur suya customers today. i said it before wen i come for u, u will bleed sweat. anyway any other thing before i sign out

No, don't worry about my suya. I'm very very free.

I repeat, what were you also researching on a 100k teaching job?

Let me copy it and past in a moment.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
Unbelievable, especially to potor goats who think everyone must be a thief as it is in their potopoto land. Everyone is not a thief, that is the truth, take it or leave it.

In their criminal mind, it is not possible.

Facrook Lawan of the "cap dollar" fame is a northern crook.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

Our chemical engineer was invited here for an interview in abokii company

zionmade:
I was invited for d test on Oct 15 Chemical engr. praying for God's favor
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Jungleluv5: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Stupid act from the pauperized journalist.

The stupendously rich leaders have refused to live by example but you are there forming Mr integrity on empty stomach.

Buhari lied his way to Aso rock, Fashola embezzled millions via website design and borehole drilling, Tinubu acquired the whole of Lagos...the list is endless.

Can someone remind this dolt the penalty for false whistle blowing cos the table will surely be turned against him.
Who dey talk self go to ur state and ask your forefathers how dey eat ur future olodo oniranu.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

No, don't worry about my suya. I'm very very free.

I repeat, what were you also researching on a 100k teaching job?

Let me copy it and past in a moment.
u re just a little kid bro. anyway as long as u re awusa u re wired to be an eternal dummy. am waiting before i also introduce my little bro to u. i guess he should be the one to respond to u because am tired for now. i will catch u on another thread. believe me
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

u re just a little kid bro. anyway as long as u re awusa u re wired to be an eternal dummy. am waiting before i also introduce my little bro to u. i guess he should be the one to respond to u because am tired for now. i will catch u on another thread. believe me

Sharrap.

How come the main suya that should be attending to customers is free while you are running away. Hustlers everywhere feeling funky.

Don't worry, I will burst all your lies on this forum, a stronger troll has tried it, on his own, he left.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Our chemical engineer was invited here for an interview in abokii company

u are so ignorant but let me help u

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://fmnplc.com/about/founder/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiM5YPRlLnVAhVEbBoKHSToB7EQFggsMAE&usg=AFQjCNGJ4n7Qw1ysrKS8T7jICc6bCloA_g
u can find the founder of flour mill there. if u re not ashamed why dont u also tell us wat u do apart from selling suya at night
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

u are so ignorant but let me help u

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://fmnplc.com/about/founder/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiM5YPRlLnVAhVEbBoKHSToB7EQFggsMAE&usg=AFQjCNGJ4n7Qw1ysrKS8T7jICc6bCloA_g
u can find the founder of flour mill there. if u re not ashamed why dont u also tell us wat u do apart from selling suya at night

That is all I do, nothing more.

But what are you a researcher doing praying hard to be invited in a flour mill? Is flour mill a research center?
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Sharrap.

How come the main suya that should be attending to customers is free while you are running away. Hustlers everywhere feeling funky.

Don't worry, I will burst all your lies on this forum, a stronger troll has tried it, on his own, he left.
i like informing people wen am about to sign off from a thread and u should have seen that too.
another warning wenever want to spew ur carry come hatred from ur camel urine infested heart, know that winter would come for u
outta here
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

i like informing people wen am about to sign off from a thread and u should have seen that too.
another warning wenever want to spew ur carry come hatred from ur camel urine infested heart, know that winter would come for u
outta here

Why are you running away? Don't worry you will deactivate this account, I assure you that.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by zionmade1: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

That is all I do, nothing more.

But what are you a researcher doing praying hard to be invited in a flour mill? Is flour mill a research center?
A researcher does his work and also tries to attach to a company. why not do a little research on articles on nanotechnology maybe u can see a little. small boy am not ur mate
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by farem: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

The stupendously rich leaders have refused to live by example but you are there forming Mr integrity on empty stomach.

Buhari lied his way to Aso rock, Fashola embezzled millions via website design and borehole drilling, Tinubu acquired the whole of Lagos...the list is endless.

Can someone remind this dolt the penalty for false whistle blowing cos the table will surely be turned against him.

How I wish you you would be jolted to a positive consciousness that it would have been better than this for you if there are there are no people who decided to take to cover up things.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

A researcher does his work and also tries to attach to a company. why not do a little research on articles on nanotechnology maybe u can see a little. small boy am not ur mate

Here is a researcher struggling to get a contract teaching job of 5 month.

zionmade:
Bros can u pls explain how we can record the video on power point or cant we just make theþvideo, upload it to google drive and den send it to u
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

What does a suya know about nanotechnology?

What has nanotechnology got to do with your prayer to get a contract teaching job?

Or you just want to show you have heard of it in your life time?

Very incoherent thing.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

Here is researching playing mmm and shuttling between ph & and Lagos funding the transport from mmm proceeds.

Perhaps he was also shuttle for and playing the ponzi game for his "capable" siblings.

zionmade:
I LOST MY MONEY IN MMM TELL ME HOW STUPID I AM

I Met a friend of mine who lost #100,000 to MMM i was blasting his decision to put his money there when he told me his story. This is his story
I finished serving in sokoto in november. One month to the end of my service all i had was only #20,000. I will still pay a transport of #6500 back home to Port Harcourt. I decided to put the money into MMM and by november i had extra #14000 to go home with. I invested another #25000 and that was how it continued

Now tell me how stupid i was because i had nobody who cares that i exist talk less of giving me a kobo. I had written two job aptitude test in lagos all the way from port harcourt my travelling expenses was paid through my MMM referrals.
I stay alone in port Harcourt and I feed myself and other expenses without any help. All with MMM money. What of the data i use to look for Job opportunities its all with MMM money. I lost my phone in a taxi. I replaced the phone with money from MMM

How many of those calling me stupid would have cared if i died of hunger or frustration.
They all claim they are gainfully employed does it mean they have forgotten what it meant to be a fresh graduate without a job.
They said MMM is for lazy youths but am ready to do any legal work that can put food on my table. If anyone has any job for me i will gladly do it.
They said i should be an entrepreneur please i will be glad if you introduce me to any business that i can start up with no capital. Its still with the MMM money that i paid for my MSC application form for Uniport its about #28,000 for the whole process

Please tell me how stupid i was to put more money i got from MMM back into MMM
Tell me how lazy i am because i have not yet gotten a job.
Tell me how stupid i am.
When the guy finished his story i didnt have an answer for him.
Over to you nairalanders please he needs an answer.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by phenol33(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

when u don't take advantage of others then u will never be rich think out of the box brother. tinubu took that advantage so leave him alone.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by hibee4uall(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thank you for being a role model Nigerian for the next generation...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Boo3nity(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Either oga investigative journalist is very brave or retardedly stupid...

...now your family will have to brace up to lose a member courtesy of you exposing you dumb self over 5mins fame n limelight.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by stormborn28(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fake story!!!!!
I honestly don't know why bloggers and some people tell unnecessary lies on social media.

How is this 700k?
All I see is 3packets of 1000= 300,000
2 packets of 500= 100,000

And a few pieces of 1000 notes which at most will be 50,000
So in all what is there is not even up to 500k.

The story in itself can't even be true.
No Northerner will reject such money in this recession,
No whistle blower or investigative journalist will expose people bribing him publicly like this on Facebook with pictures knowing it's security implications.

All I see is a guy paying for his Keke Napep with his witnesses and it's papers handed over to him

no mind them.....na #70000 them suppose even talk
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by ExInferis(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
They'll just have you killed and the story will die anyway.

Take the money, you damn fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Bafarawa Graduates From University In London (Photos) / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.