Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos (28538 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Toscoas2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fake story!!!!!
I honestly don't know why bloggers and some people tell unnecessary lies on social media.

How is this 700k?
All I see is 3packets of 1000= 300,000
2 packets of 500= 100,000

And a few pieces of 1000 notes which at most will be 50,000
So in all what is there is not even up to 500k.

The story in itself can't even be true.
No Northerner will reject such money in this recession,
No whistle blower or investigative journalist will expose people bribing him publicly like this on Facebook with pictures knowing it's security implications.

All I see is a guy paying for his Keke Napep with his witnesses and it's papers handed over to him

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fake story!!!!!
I honestly don't know why bloggers and some people tell unnecessary lies on social media.

How is this 700k?

No whistle blower or investigative journalist will expose people bribing him publicly like this on Facebook with pictures knowing it's security implications.

All I see is a guy paying for his Keke Napep with his witnesses and it's papers handed over to him

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fake story!!!!!

How is this 700k?

Guy you didnot count well. from my own counting the money is #700,000. the analyses are as follows:
1,000*100*6=#600,000.00
500*100*2=#100,000.00
you need to zoom your lens and count.
Anyway kudos to that guy, but it's not safe with his face on internet.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by CharlotteFlair: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

More have been rejected. Everyone is not a thief.

Don't mistake what obtains in potor for north, though difficult, if not impossible, to believe.
Your problem is inferiority complex. Why won't you have a complex when you were taught to begin writing from your left.

@topic, the giver of the bribe should have known that awusa people eyes are now opening gradually. Even their beggars no longer appreciate N5. Why would the man accept a paltry sum of 700k when the story is worth millions and he could even be on someone's payroll for much more?
Next time, make him an offer he can't refuse.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by victor8269: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

More have been rejected. Everyone is not a thief.

Don't mistake what obtains in potor for north, though difficult, if not impossible, to believe.
Wait until he is jailed for rejecting the money
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Brushless: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
After the money rejection comes the killing

Nasiru beware and watch your back...pls
Watchou!
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Beress(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Sharrap.

How come the main suya that should be attending to customers is free while you are running away. Hustlers everywhere feeling funky.

Don't worry, I will burst all your lies on this forum, a stronger troll has tried it, on his own, he left.

I guess you should burst ur own lies first

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by kenvic309: 3:33am On Aug 03, 2017
AAQ.Q.q.
CastedDude:
An investigative journalist has rejected 700,000 cash which was given to him as a bribe to kill a story in Kano state. Nasiru Salisu Zango who describes himself as a whistle-blower and Human Rights fighter - currently works with Freedom Radio Kano, was presented with the "incentive" to cover up a scandal relating to new shops at Wambai Market in Kano.

According to reports, investigation is still underway as relating to the matter.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nasiru-salisu-zango-rejects-n700k-bribe.html

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by sammy6(m): 5:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Na 5% sure pass.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
Your problem is inferiority complex. Why won't you have a complex when you were taught to begin writing from your left.

@topic, the giver of the bribe should have known that awusa people eyes are now opening gradually. Even their beggars no longer appreciate N5. Why would the man accept a paltry sum of 700k when the story is worth millions and he could even be on someone's payroll for much more?
Next time, make him an offer he can't refuse.
[/s]
Very incoherent and unrelated.

Everyone is not a thief, unlike what obtains in potor republic where everyone has to be extra careful of anything.

Yeah, I write from either sides, better versed than one whose writing is restricted to one side.

Besides, stop jumping into my mention, I don't do old women.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 5:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Beress:

I guess you should burst ur own lies first

No lie was bursted. I actually served in the north, my younger brother served in the east and what you see up there is his narration which I believe 100/100.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by odysey: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2017
boman2014:
respect sir

respect for what? when we hear the story then Respect is in order
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by CharlotteFlair: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Very incoherent and unrelated.

Everyone is not a thief, unlike what obtains in potor republic where everyone has to be extra careful of anything.

Yeah, I write from either sides, better versed than one whose writing is restricted to one side.

Besides, stop jumping into my mention, I don't do old women.
Hahahahahaha...Nextprince so you did Nysc in both kebbi and Bayelsa states?? You are a genius and I respect you sir!
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by CharlotteFlair: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2017
nextprince:

No lie was bursted. I actually served in the north, my younger brother served in the east and what you see up there is his narration which I believe 100/100.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by nextprince: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
Hahahahahaha...Nextprince so you did Nysc in both kebbi and Bayelsa states?? You are a genius and I respect you sir!
[/s]

Stop visiting, I don't do mamas.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by toprealman: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2017
The offer made was very easy to resist.
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Momoh7(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2017
People go collect the 700 kill the journalist and the whistle blower
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Beress(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
nextprince:

Can u just hear urself?

Shame!
Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Beress(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

The guy is a clown

Good morning dear!

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos by Patto5050(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2017
the money is too small, if it is 2m nobody will know about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) / Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.