Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,410 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" (224509 Views)

Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar decides to move away from Messi's shadow into the limelight. Brazilians will be pleased with this move as it further underlines the rivalry between Argentina and Brazil.
P.S.G provides Neymar with the opportunity to stake claim the individual honour of world's best player. With both UCL and fifa World Cup upcoming platforms to show his immense ability to lead his teams to glory.

Revons plus grand

PSG's motto is hard to avoid at their stadium, Parc de Princes.

The translation? "Dream bigger"

PSG's owners, Qatari Sports Investment (QSI), are the upstarts within the European game and determined to disrupt the old order.

QSI is an arm of Qatar's sovereign wealth fund - so PSG's ambitions are backed by the enormous natural gas wealth of the Gulf state.

Qatar is locked in a bitter dispute with its Arab neighbours - so this transfer has a distinct political overtone as it seeks to show it will not be diminished or cowed by an ongoing trade blockade and a diplomatic war of words.

Having secured the World Cup in 2022, Doha sees PSG as one of the ways through which the state can achieve its ambitions.

Uefa's Financial Fair Play regulations have certainly tempered PSG's elaborate spending in recent seasons, and Neymar's arrival would represent a serious challenge to the club in this respect - but there's confidence within PSG's boardroom that it will not be a significant issue.

Ultimately this deal will not be judged in the governmental salons of Doha nor on a spreadsheet. Instead, success must be delivered through PSG capturing arguably the club game's greatest trophy, the Champions League.
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Will PSG win the Champions League

With an attacking trio of

Lwf Neymar. Cf Cavani. Rwf DiMaria
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Tvegas(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol ...... I wish PSG the best. But note that Neymar can only play in one position at a time. A £200 million player should be able to keep, defend, play in mildfield and attack at thesame time. grin

Cant wait for the season to kick off .....so much intrigue.
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tvegas:
Lol ...Nice one

Thanks
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
lmao
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Omobarca: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bastardsssss

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by airmark(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Krasid(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by diggz: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
UP PSG

ARAB MONEY IS TOO POWERFUL

PSG WARNED BARKA NOT TO BID FOR VERRATTI BUT DE WONT LISTEN(NA PSG VEX STEAL NEYBOI FROM DEM
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Boys play nice

grin grin grin grin

Ibime
Diggz
Airmark
Raumdeuter

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar No10

19.50: PSG midfielder Javier Pastore has revealed he will give up his No 10 shirt to Neymar.

"I would like to offer my number 10 shirt to Neymar," Pastore told radio station CadenaSER.

"I want him to be happy right from his first day at PSG."
Done deal?

19:10: Sky Sports claim Neymar has agreed a five-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain and is expected in Paris in the next two days to complete his world-record transfer.

PSG are expected to pay Neymar’s buyout clause of £198m (€222m) imminently.

Neymar’s wages are £26.8m-a-year (€30m) after tax, which is around £515,000-a-week.

Mystic Wenger

18:11: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger predicted record-breaking Neymar transfer in 2016.

When asked how long until a player was bought for around £200m, Wenger said in August 2016: "Not long.

"I have said that since I have been in the game at some point it has to stop, but as long as football continues to develop and become more popular more money will come in.

"What is interesting to see is that today, you have a local business and you just want to survive or you have a world business and the money comes in, whether it is Google, Facebook, football or any other sport, they are worldwide so you can’t set any limitations in the income.

"If football continues to be popular it may become much higher in the future."

Neymar deal is happening

17:07: Neymar is on the verge of becoming the world's most expensive footballer as a proposed £199million move to PSG draws ever closer.

The huge price-tag for the 25-year-old has sparked debate over the sport's escalating transfer fees and, although he was destined for the top from an early age, Neymar could surely never have foreseen the unfathomable riches that lay ahead when he first started kicking a ball on the streets of Brazil.

The only son of Neymar Santos Sr, a former professional footballer himself, and Nadine da Silva was born on February 5, 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes, a small city 40 kilometres east of Sao Paulo.

He has a younger sister, Rafaella, and the family ties are extremely close. Neymar Sr has been both a mentor and coach to his son - he continues to work as the player's agent - while Neymar Jr has a tattoo of his sister's face on his right arm and she has her brother's eyes inked onto her left arm.

It’s likely Neymar Sr will bank a huge sum - possibly above £20m - when the deal is done.

Neymar sends message to Lionel Messi to confirm he's going

16:33: Neymar has confirmed he’s joining PSG in a public message to Barcelona star Lionel Messi.

Messi bid Neymar farewell today ahead of his £199million move to the French giants in a moving Instagram video.

The Argentine wrote: "It was an enormous pleasure to have shared all these years with you friend Neymar. I wish you luck in this new stage of your life. I love you."

And Neymar responded to the message: "Thank you brother. I will miss you!"

Neymar latest

15:53: Neymar’s adviser Wagner Ribeiro has told Sky Italy they've received a proposal from PSG today.

He adds that PSG will pay the release clause - of £199million - in the next few hours

Oh, and in case you've been living on Mars for the past two weeks, Neymar is joining PSG. It's happening. The deal is on.

So who is Neymar? How much does he earn per week? And what do we know about the transfer to PSG?

Here's our easy-to-digest guide to the Neymar transfer

Neymar picket

15:00: Journalists are waiting outside La Liga’s offices near Madrid airport for Paris Saint-Germain to arrive and pay his £198.5m release clause.

Neymar’s agent has claimed PSG are ready to meet the fee, despite claims it would break Financial Fair Play regulations.
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Omobarca:
Bastardsssss

Too broke to buy Verrati, so we bought your most valuable player..

1 Share

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by cumz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm here to monitor the downfall of neymar
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Upnepaa(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
lol,ewo leleyi ooo undecided cheesy

I was here.
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
cumz:
I'm here to monitor the downfall of neymar
shocked
We taking Over, one player at a time... cool

@least Neymar isn't as afraid as Messi to leave Barca. tongue

40goals loading

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by DarkRebel69: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Samexdx(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by tobiboss(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
PSG, I hate this club
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Emaprince: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice one. PSG, one of the favourites to win this seasons Champions league.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by RoyalBlak007: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2017
♤ Cavani

♤ Draxler ---Neymar----Di Maria

grin cool
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by usbcable(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Blueangel444
Created less than a month ago
cheesy

I hope Neymar well in PSG because of ma boi Angel Di Maria

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Tvegas(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Emaprince:
Nice one. PSG, one of the favourites to win this seasons Champions league.

On PAPER!

Without the right team spirit the likes of besiktas will beat PSG black and blue. Football can be unpredictable besides i dont trust the coach.
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Heywhizzy(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2017
officially my 2nd team
Wish Neymar all the best..at least he can do a treble there( minus CL)

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Tvegas:

On PAPER!

Without the right team spirit the likes of besiktas will beat PSG black and blue. Football can be unpredictable besides i dont trust the coach.

There's still time to employ Luis Enrique
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by cumz(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
BlueAngel444:
shocked We taking Over, one player at a time... cool
@least Neymar isn't as afraid as Messi to leave Barca. tongue
40goals loading
Only time will tell
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Elnino4ladies: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Glory hunters everywhere grin Up PSG

2 Likes

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by BlueAngel444: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
And they say real Madrid owns la liga... what is Barca's loss of Neymar to la liga's president
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Neymar1095(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Officially a psg fan boy. Neymar time to win the ballon d or

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Neymar1095(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Neymar has paid his buy out clause. It's just a MATTER of time .
Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
PSG has been forgiven for that 6-1 disgrace by this transfer grin grin..... excellent way to bite back grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" by Neymar1095(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
if Neymar nor score reach 15goals for champions League may i support Chelsea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.