Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (29968 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
The guy self na mumu,he want use 300k Bleep
This is the baddest reply.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by femzylivey(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why is it that when you want to have sex with a girl, they ask for money in return?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Gudfrie(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Even an ATM wont pay you without touching it
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.........guy you wanna break my ribs ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ngmgeek(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
That's because they think that nothing goes for nothing. If you don't think so, then borrow from your boyfriends cheesy
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Eluwilussit(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys aint smiling.. is either Pay back the money or To. to, what happen to the quote "givers never lack"

Yeah. It goes both directions. Givers never lack. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by mach98(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
That's because nothing is free in this world cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
mach98:
That's because nothing is free in this world cheesy grin
well, salvation is free
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Inna ehn.
I you collect money from, I collect money from you
Simple as ABC
Opening your legs will not change my mind cool smiley
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Yeah. It goes both directions. Givers never lack. grin grin
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by maskele: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
I think the question should be ''why do u normally borrow from irresponsible guys''?
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Lalas247(f): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?
Everything revolves around the deek dear don't mind them grin
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by mach98(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:

well, salvation is free

You only get salvation if you serve God(That means salvation isn't free)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Everything revolves around the deek dear don't mind them grin
Coman borrow money from me, i promise i wont demand sex. We will just have mouth action.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by chigo003(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hehehehehe! This one weak me oo, let me ask Amadioha

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Eluwilussit(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
sunshineG:
grin

Bro, na so na. Abi na only guys be givers? grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by mployer(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
I don't lend money to ladies. They won't pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Lalas247(f): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Coman borrow money from me, i promise i wont demand sex. We will just have mouth action.
We or just u
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by vikithor(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Really amusing,
1.do you intend to repay the loan(i know ou will nod,yes)
2.in the event you actually do not wish to re-pay,n d money is now in your possession
Tell him you have HIV,form sickness similar symptoms around him
3.then watch is reaction
Come back with my advice offerings grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Bro, na so na. Abi na only guys be givers? grin grin grin
my chairman I don laugh tire

See how twist am

Na true yarn sha if you give money something must to show now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Gladiator1: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Even an ATM wont pay you without touching it
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

We or just u
Lol! Well i will kindly oblige if u want the mouth action plus the borrowed money after i have gotten mine. Afterall no sex!
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ACE1010: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Must you borrow from men? Are there no other sources of borrowing. Who even told you he wants sex anyway?? Women sef!!!
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Lalas247(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Lol! Well i will kindly oblige if u want the mouth action plus the borrowed money after i have gotten mine. Afterall no sex!
No thanks grin
Spoilt child
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Eluwilussit(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
sunshineG:
my chairman I don laugh tire

See how twist am

Na true yarn sha if you give money something must to show now grin

And if you drop kpekus money go follow too. These two things are like two sides of the same coin. Why do girls expect men to do them favours without asking for something in return? Men use money to get punana while women use punana to get money. It is the way of the world.

Some things cannot be avoided. Give and take. Mammy water gift na im e be. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

No thanks grin
Spoilt child
Hmmm... i only responded to your question. Afterall sex is not the only avenue to enjoy a lady. Or i didnt get ur question??
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by wireless48(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=celestialdamsel post=59083597]Guys, why can't you just give? [/quo
having sex for 300k in return, imagine, that guy is not even okay, if it's me u will have to give me dat for 6months, then I collect my Bal 150k.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by bejeria101(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Una too dey generalise? Have you met me b4?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by femi4: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?
No guarantee say you go pay back
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Because we know you have no intention of paying it back...........
And the lady subtly wants to payback via bottompower, and we oblige.......

I would be disappointed if I didn't see this comment. Was looking for it in the thread.

Kudos guy
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by MENTORCH(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Since you thought it was sex he was calling you for, then I am sure you must have been harbouring the thoughts of having sex with him in your heart...this is just an excuse.

It's gonna be sex mostlikely trust me, unless he is born again.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Lexusgs430: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I would be disappointed if I didn't see this comment. Was looking for it in the thread.

Kudos guy

Thanks Boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.