Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (29972 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Abubakardarmakt: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
I see nothing wrong with that ,abi na buy you buyam , just give am, at times I even suprise as if this thing na no be reciprocal enjoyment
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by MENTORCH(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
I can borrow a lady money if we don't have any feelings atal for each other and you must pay me back, I will not accept payments in kind.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?
u meet yorubah guys thats why.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by perdollar(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
buhari's fault. country don hard under him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
MENTORCH:

It's gonna be sex mostlikely trust me, unless he is born again.
lol... smiley
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by senitorspeaker(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
bae u no wise? give am sex if e go clear ur 300k. abi mk I give u mb to download sense
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Jkvivi2020: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
when you were given the money you were happy now show appreciation you are here complaining.nothing be free for naija.if the guy does not ask you for anything you go call am mugu for him back.that is what girls are known for.oloshos everywhere. that is the real truth.All the worthy with dignity girls clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by claremont(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
I think most people commenting here missed the point. The guy said the lady should visit him in his house, it is the lady who implied that the guy wants to have sex with her. It could just be an innocent request by the guy for them to study the bible together or watch a movie etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Emekayoung(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Instead of u to go and give him wat he wants as a repayment for the 300k he loaned u. You are here saying trash. You think say na every guy go accept Bleep in place of 300k? I am sorry for u.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
The guy self na mumu,he want use 300k Bleep
no mind him that's too much
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by abdallah9566(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
ahhdah:
Money.. Money.. Money Not all guys shaa Most have Integrity and self control
wa gba iyi
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by kkins25(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
hahahaha..
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by MissRaine69(f): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's an opportunity for some of them. Not all give without strings attached.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
every giving na investment na
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by CDCEO001: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wetin be sex?
If I borrow you money you must give it back before anything else, even if you offer it to me. I will take my money first before you come talk say I don take my money back.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Maxvasia(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:

Yes ooo, idi ti je!
Her name must be IDIOWO then
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Peterosky(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
ahhdah:
Money.. Money.. Money
Not all guys shaa
Most have Integrity and self control
.Darling, your brain is actually a product of your beauty. It's only a mad man that will lend out 300k to a lady and demand sex in return. I de crase?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
and u think he would eventually giver her after bleeping?
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by laborious(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Girls why can't you just give? I belive if girls give the rate of gays,rape and any form of sexual assault in our society will reduce....and OP is ur BF broke?
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by nellyelitz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Maybe because you're too broke to playback in cash and they can't write it off
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
MissRaine69:
It's an opportunity for some of them. Not all give without strings attached.
hmmm are u talking from experience
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by nellyelitz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Since you thought it was sex he was calling you for, then I am sure you must have been harbouring the thoughts of having sex with him in your heart...this is just an excuse.
are u trying to say ... Sister go and take it!

In Don Jazzy voice
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by charlesluthor(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why will a guy even give u 300k cux of pussy? Street light dey ur pussy abi dem tile d road to ur pussy. Ayam not understanding sef.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by VanBommel(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by edwardjr: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Those guys are 'KWARUPT'. but wait o...do you like borrowing only guys money? On a serious note, one can hardly hold someones hand(opposite sex) or sit out together without asking for sex.some of us that don't ask for sex just control it even when the thought cross our minds. way forward,marry & be faithful to your partner.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by babapressy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Simple, stop borrowing but u can never hear. And you borrow with an intention not to pay back.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Naija, is 300k a small money? Why don't you borrow from a lady. I think you never wanted to pay back or you planned to pay a fraction. You must have been so closed to the guy to have requested for a loan of 300K and he gave you like that. What about his wife? Has he borrowed his wife 300k for business.

Why are you wasting our time on nairaland? You never planned to pay back. All you want is sexual pay back called ' IDI JE ' in yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by agrovick(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Because you've been weighed and found to be good for sex alone grin
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Mydazz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nothing in the post indicates bleeping sha, unless the OP is anticipating it for some reasons,......No reasonable guy will bleep you for that amount unless na back to back for ten years

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Since you thought it was sex he was calling you for, then I am sure you must have been harbouring the thoughts of having sex with him in your heart...this is just an excuse.
gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by nextstep(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
First of all, I'm not in the habit of lending money to people; yes I know there are baller friends who borrow themselves 4M every week, but my pocket no reach. Highest 10k, and that one no be borrow, na dash.

Second, maybe the guy has been eyeing you, but you no gree. Now that you owe him, maybe he feels he can get with you (and still collect his money later).

Either way, no way will I borrow a lady 300k then only want sex in return. You must pay me my 300k, and from that I will use 5k to chop kpomo in the regular places.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by duketerry22(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Only thing I've gotta say is stop classifying all men as the same n it's nits just cos I'm a guy otherwise I could easily say all ladies are the same all they want is to get ur money and go if u were to read that somewhere I'm sure you'd have one or two things to say n secondly not to defend the guy but YOU were the one that concluded u hadn't even gone to his house yet n seen that he DID try to have sex with u.. It's the mistakes we humans make.. Concluding without having the full facts...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.