Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (29976 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Am I tour fada or are you my daughter....did u epp me make d money?
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by victor8269: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
whatsupbitches:
Some guys feels like since we are close enough to ask him for money or borrow some then you two are close to fk too. It depends on how the lady or girl carries herself.
Please, ladies give me d money n demand sex, I won't say no
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
cry
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?

Not all but majority are wired that way.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by victor8269: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please ladies, give me money n ask 4 sex in return, I won't say No n I won't post it on Nairaland
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by TunAb8(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
DilaRocks:
why cant you ladies just give sex? undecided

You're my new best friend
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by positivetaught: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Same reasons as why ladies can't just give.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Osasmd: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
The guy self na mumu,he want use 300k Bleep
Laugh wan kill me....i wonder o..
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Boyooosa(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2017
MEN DONT EXPECT A PAY BACK IN A CASE OF A BEAUTIFUL GIRL, THEY PREFER COMPENSATION wink. U SEF, Y DIDNT YOU BORROW FROM UR RELATIVE OR A GIRL LIKE YOU NA?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Osasmd: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2017
maskele:
I think the question should be ''why do u normally borrow from irresponsible guys''?
Even responsible ones still have a trace of sex thought in there heart,they will just act like they don't care..
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ameh99: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Even an ATM wont pay you without touching it

Abi...o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Osasmd: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2017
claremont:
I think most people commenting here missed the point. The guy said the lady should visit him in his house, it is the lady who implied that the guy wants to have sex with her. It could just be an innocent request by the guy for them to study the bible together or watch a movie etc. grin
Make i hear!!
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by megama: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2017
celestialdamsel:
the reason is that girls never ask only make a request to one man. She is asking, emeka, John, Peter etc. So who is actually in charge. Nobody ever want to invest in an unstable economy like woman grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by jojothaiv(m): 1:20am On Aug 03, 2017
thorpido:
Then borrow only from females.
bad sharp guy!
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Mypeople2(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Abegi leave that thing.Did you ask the guy to borrow you the money for you to pay back on a particular day or you asked him to dash you? Let's say the truth. But wait, una nor dey give guys money self? Must we always be the ones to give you,una nor dey give ? What do you people use your money for ? Don't tell me for cosmetics because we the guys don't need it any more.We want natural babes without make up .Natural looking ladies are the beauty queens we need
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by TRIQQAZ(m): 2:26am On Aug 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
ask am my brother���

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Tsmart1(m): 2:43am On Aug 03, 2017
NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Rainmaker69(m): 3:13am On Aug 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:

grin This is just wrong! So funny!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Bahddo(m): 4:20am On Aug 03, 2017
The average girl... Always wanting what she cannot earn... Always needy and dependent... Always expecting favours on a platter of her femininity.

You girls do not realise that there are thousands of other girls around; something has to set you apart from the next girl that needs 300k. But if you are lazy enough to depend on guys, then you cannot possibly offer anything else a guy could want from you.

It's not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Cumguzla: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2017
U fit collect moni but u no fit fork ba angry
guzla out
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by sixtus3606(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
you're not serious ooo!! grin

But really, not all guys are like that...and that includes me.

I lend, that's if i am financially bouyant, i still lend and i will continue to lend, Shebi the borrower go pay back na!?

Rubbish post! undecided
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by pally123: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2017
People who borrow must have what is called, collateral. Now, aside from puna, what else do you have as collateral. You should be grateful that guys go for puna which does not even have equal value with the cash borrowed
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

No thanks grin
Spoilt child
This one that everyone is referring to u as a feminist. Im thinkin tho.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Unbreakable007: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2017
My first principle, I don't borrow women.that is my answer to ur qstn.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Not all guys sha we have good ones ooooh.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by crafteck(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Then borrow from bank if ur credit worthy, a guy who gives you what ur not worthy of probably wants bribe grin in return
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2017
Yes, some guys are irredeemable dogs; they see a girl in distress and they cease the opportunity. But some have integrity too.

On the other hand, women know how to milk it as well. If a guy has been toasting you, and you've been brushing him off, don't borrow from him. He'll feel you're taking advantage of his feelings for you. And he may want to pull a fast one on you first.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2017
celestialdamsel:

Hey dear, I swear I fell in love with you after seeing your picture, love St first sight! I wonder how I would act if it was irl I saw you, swore I would have melted like ice away cry be my friend dear kiss
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Fucktensei: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sagay212:
Pay back and stop yapping rubbish. Ladies an their mumu thinking. You borrow money and won't pay back and then open your dirty mouth to say he wants sex. Did she pay back and the refused to collect the money and ask for sex instead? Abi you expect sat person go just dash you money like that. If you can't pay back, then pay with you to.to and keep quiet.

If you no get money, hide your face...
They can call you small Doctor o! cheesy
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Hormoniyi25(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Simply because you girls hardly pay back
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Fucktensei: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
celestialdamsel:

well, salvation is free
but maintenance of it is not free.. You can't do however you like again! tongue
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fucktensei:
but maintenance of it is not free.. [b]You can't do however you like again![/] tongue
Lol
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by NaeChris: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Give fire!. Why i go give am? She don marry me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.