Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye (44247 Views)

Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / 2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family / Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by Ekii(f): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
lurther:
These woman is selfish. She does not want to born for her pastor husband. They have been married for over 5 years .

Her plan is just to marry the pastor man for comfort. She is with 2face in spirit and just had to cohabit with the pastor.

The pastor knows better anyway

.....and you know this because, the pastor invited you to his house to discuss his wife's inability to give him children abi? You are now privy to what goes on in their home abi? I believe, you've got life pressing issues of your own. Kindly channel that energy into overcoming your own challenges and leave them alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by Kokaine(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
some slay queens are already eying him
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by Taeewo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Join us
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by Abeyjide: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Eyah you deserve medal oya send your account details to Seun
thanks baba
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by praiz01: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Teewhy2:
Good carbon copy of his father. I pray you will be more successful in life than your father in great things and not in women and baby making.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

grin
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by ybalogs(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
happney65:

Shey you be celeb nii? grin grin
I be celeb ooo. in fact if 2face spot me , he must shout ooo
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by jamesbridget13(f): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na my papa born me. No escape
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by iamtardey: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
shey na my mileh for heaven him for go share pic with before? tongue
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by horlakunle25(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is like dis OP dey attend christain royalty church!! Dats why u get time and chance to dey take dis boy and him mum pix!
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by gozie112(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wiziman:
D
for dick
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by titopius(m): 1:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Tell her to come and born for me as well
Re: Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye by olarwarleh(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2017
No resemble your father in ...u should all know that thing na

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.