Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center (37223 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo & Wife, Amara At FIFA Best Awards (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by chimere66: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kanu Nwankwo and his pretty wife Amara stepped out together for the grand opening ceremony of Basketball Clinic 2017 Sports Center,Aladinma,Owerri.

Check out their adorable photos at the event below.Love is really a beautiful thing!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/kanu-nwankwo-and-his-wife-amara-step.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by BUHARItesticles: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
This guy deserve my respect, touching lives, showing love is the reality to improving humanity

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Aleora(f): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
So.cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by dotcomnamename: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is the type of news we want to hear. Kanu Nwankwo and his wife Amarachi Kanu have been a couple for 13 years already. Kanu is a man with a big heart and a philanthropist on an off the pitch.

I salute papilo!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Ayodejioak(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Smart move. Good job fam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by hilroy: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Better Kanu. The original Kanu I know.
The other albino bastard is Cownu or you can call him nucow which means "a new cow"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by chiksy20: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Agboola321(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
God bless Kanu. This man showed that nothing can limit you in life. Not even a heart defect. I commot cap for am

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by menwongo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
E
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by baike: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
he's now playing basketball is good for him carrier
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by lawngmahan(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Really cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by ybalogs(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Papilo, I know say you go make us proud one day. That prophesy has really come to pass. Tuale

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by point5: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Beautiful people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by speezyWears: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
This him wife sef use football age.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
cool, but.... where's Buhari ? y am I feeling like I'm missing him :-) such feeling (hope I'm not going nutzzz)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by 989900: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Our Kanu. The original. The humanitarian.

Hate fall on you Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by tossie101(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Iceman2017(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Can't believe she's a mother of 3....
Check out that shape shocked, oboy! Money good o..

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is the only Kanu that should be celebrated. Made his country proud, has a happy family and has put ACTUAL things in place to help the young ones grow and achieve their dreams.

Not the other one calling his people pigs.

12 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by FastShipping: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kanu! My favorite Igboman of all time.

A very good man.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Integrityfarms(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blessed Kanu. The name Kanu is a symbol of Bravery and selflessness

11 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Iceman2017:
Can't believe she's a mother of 3....
Check out that shape shocked, oboy! Money good o..

I doubt it's about money but rather being fit
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by NobleAngell(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by shaydeenamz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
I see a loving,obedient and supportive wife n beautiful God bless me with one like her

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by bayoola(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
But, what is Jay Jay Okocha known for? What has he really done for Nigerians in general. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by KendrickAyomide: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Slow and deadly Nwankwo Kanu of Football.. the other Kanu Is a miscreant

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Atiku2019: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
speezyWears:
This him wife sef use football age.

No be everybody dey use Football age grin

Search for his wedding pictures

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by mayorkyzo: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good move by papilo...kanu has done more than so many useless politicians...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State / World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final / Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.