Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. (990 Views)

Quit Noice: Hausas In Enugu Protest, Demand Arrest Of Shittima. / Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by indemnityy: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Northerners in Enugu State has prostested against the quit notice giving to the Igbos in the northern part of the country by the AREWA YOUTHS, discribing it as counter productive and was done in bad faith, the leader of Hausa community in Enugu Alhj. Musa Yahaya in his speach stated that the Arewa Youths in their myopic and primitive adventures forgot that millions of Hausas are residing and ekeing their living in the Eastern part of Nigeria; and the Hausas are ready to stay even if Biafra becomes reality of course we are not against Biafra.

Also Chairman of cattle sellers in Enugu Dauda Suleman recounted the ordeal his family pass through the hands of B'HARAM in Borno State where he held from that led to the whole of his family relocated to the East, their houses have being distroyed by the insurgents; only in Enugu now they can call a home; he carpeted the Arewa youths on the ultimatum discribing it as illiteracy at work. He said and on quote "If they chase Igbos in the North, then Igbos will retalient by pushing us back to the North where would millions of Hausas in the East especially me and my entire family will go having distroy our buildings in Borno by B"HARAM,the youths should rethink"
Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by ESDKING: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
You better go back to your desert. Dey dia dey read gospel.
Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by nototribalist: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
All Afonjas and Fulanis leaving in the East should please remain, cos we need people to slice too in case their animal brothers tries nonsense in October, cos we're fully ready for them. Gidigba no time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by kn23h(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
nototribalist:
All Afonjas and Fulanis leaving in the East should please remain, cos we need people to slice too in case their animal brothers tries nonsense in October, cos we're fully ready for them. Gidigba no time

Inferiority complex.

They said Hausas are protesting, you're calling Fulanis and Afonjas. Illiterate.

BTW, this is another fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by Hollysaint: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Any body that wants to stay in east should stay.So far as you don't look for trouble no body will harass you.The igbos are not illiterate almajiri that is very violent.

4 Likes

Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by zionmade1: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince come and see ur brothers protesting. All te beggars in enugu are protesting. hahahhaha they certainly dont want to go back to that desert called the north

but anyway am glad this is happening hatred can only destroy peace kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by nextprince: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:
nextprince come and see ur brothers protesting. All te beggars in enugu are protesting. hahahhaha they certainly dont want to go back to that desert called the north

but anyway am glad this is happening hatred can only destroy peace kudos to them

Researcher teacher, go and respond to your questions, they are still left unanswered.

I say, as a researcher, what did you want to research in a 5 month contract teaching job in a secondary school?
Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by CltrAltDel: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ipob and fake news….sorry…. PIGS & IDIOTS with fake news grin grin grin
Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by zionmade1: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Researcher teacher, go and respond to your questions, they are still left unanswered.

I say, as a researcher, what did you want to research in a 5 month contract teaching job in a secondary school?
wats the difference, comon boy i have a limit to which i comment on any thead because i know others are also following the thread
meanwhile wat can u say about ur brothers refusing to go back to the desert

1 Like

Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by nextprince: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

wats the difference, comon boy i have a limit to which i comment on any thead because i know others are also following the thread
meanwhile wat can u say about ur brothers refusing to go back to the desert

Okay, continue it here.

A researcher is playing mmm and shuttling between ph & Lagos for unsuccessful aptitude test. Infact, those journeys were being funded from the proceeds of the ponzi game.

Perhaps all those shuttling and ponzi games are for the "capable" siblings.

zionmade:
I LOST MY MONEY IN MMM TELL ME HOW STUPID I AM

I Met a friend of mine who lost #100,000 to MMM i was blasting his decision to put his money there when he told me his story. This is his story
I finished serving in sokoto in november. One month to the end of my service all i had was only #20,000. I will still pay a transport of #6500 back home to Port Harcourt. I decided to put the money into MMM and by november i had extra #14000 to go home with. I invested another #25000 and that was how it continued

Now tell me how stupid i was because i had nobody who cares that i exist talk less of giving me a kobo. I had written two job aptitude test in lagos all the way from port harcourt my travelling expenses was paid through my MMM referrals.
I stay alone in port Harcourt and I feed myself and other expenses without any help. All with MMM money. What of the data i use to look for Job opportunities its all with MMM money. I lost my phone in a taxi. I replaced the phone with money from MMM

How many of those calling me stupid would have cared if i died of hunger or frustration.
They all claim they are gainfully employed does it mean they have forgotten what it meant to be a fresh graduate without a job.
They said MMM is for lazy youths but am ready to do any legal work that can put food on my table. If anyone has any job for me i will gladly do it.
They said i should be an entrepreneur please i will be glad if you introduce me to any business that i can start up with no capital. Its still with the MMM money that i paid for my MSC application form for Uniport its about #28,000 for the whole process

Please tell me how stupid i was to put more money i got from MMM back into MMM
Tell me how lazy i am because i have not yet gotten a job.
Tell me how stupid i am.
When the guy finished his story i didnt have an answer for him.
Over to you nairalanders please he needs an answer.
Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by zionmade1: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
nototribalist:
my brother nobody will kill or be killed on oct 1. apart from some miscreants here some hausas are nice. i love the diversity in this nation but if biafra will come let it come in peace without a single blood shed.pls dont use that word "slice for any human again it sounds barbaric
Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by zionmade1: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Okay, continue it here.

A researcher is playing mmm and shuttling between ph & Lagos for unsuccessful aptitude test.

Perhaps all those shuttling and ponzi games are for the "capable" siblings.

hahahahahahah i that story was fictional because i also stand with people who have lost their money. my closest friend was in a deep mess and felt like expressing myself in writing.
anyway lets face the deal wat do u have to say about ur brothers
please dont get tired searching because wen am done frustrating u, u wont have a say on any igbo thread again. hate filled creature
Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by nextprince: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
[s]
zionmade1:

hahahahahahah i that story was fictional because i also stand with people who have lost their money. my closest friend was in a deep mess and felt like expressing myself in writing.
anyway lets face the deal wat do u have to say about ur brothers
[/s]

Which deal are we facing when you have not finished your research.

Now, if the story was a lie, it means the lies didn't just start today, no wonder.

Now, who was funding those your endless shuttles between Lagos and ph for all those unsuccessful aptitude tests even though no one was by your side and the aptitude test were for your "capable" siblings?

Repasted for ease of access.

Meanwhile, don't worry about my time, I'm not a hustler, my suya is there all the time. When you are out for hustling, I switch over to potor threads, they are always available.

zionmade:
I LOST MY MONEY IN MMM TELL ME HOW STUPID I AM

I Met a friend of mine who lost #100,000 to MMM i was blasting his decision to put his money there when he told me his story. This is his story
I finished serving in sokoto in november. One month to the end of my service all i had was only #20,000. I will still pay a transport of #6500 back home to Port Harcourt. I decided to put the money into MMM and by november i had extra #14000 to go home with. I invested another #25000 and that was how it continued

Now tell me how stupid i was because i had nobody who cares that i exist talk less of giving me a kobo. I had written two job aptitude test in lagos all the way from port harcourt my travelling expenses was paid through my MMM referrals.
I stay alone in port Harcourt and I feed myself and other expenses without any help. All with MMM money. What of the data i use to look for Job opportunities its all with MMM money. I lost my phone in a taxi. I replaced the phone with money from MMM

How many of those calling me stupid would have cared if i died of hunger or frustration.
They all claim they are gainfully employed does it mean they have forgotten what it meant to be a fresh graduate without a job.
They said MMM is for lazy youths but am ready to do any legal work that can put food on my table. If anyone has any job for me i will gladly do it.
They said i should be an entrepreneur please i will be glad if you introduce me to any business that i can start up with no capital. Its still with the MMM money that i paid for my MSC application form for Uniport its about #28,000 for the whole process

Please tell me how stupid i was to put more money i got from MMM back into MMM
Tell me how lazy i am because i have not yet gotten a job.
Tell me how stupid i am.
When the guy finished his story i didnt have an answer for him.
Over to you nairalanders please he needs an answer.
Re: Hausas In Enugu Protest Against Quit Notice. by zionmade1: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Which deal are we facing when you have not finished your research.

Now, if the story was a lie, it means the lies didn't just start today, no wonder.

Meanwhile, don't worry about my time, I'm not a hustler, my suya is there all the time. When you are out for hustling, I switch over to potor threads, they are always available.

lol no wonder, did u learn wat is fiction at all? fiction is not a lie dude but sometime it may look close to the truth. First check the date no event there was real. i also wrote an article " Before u point fingers on those who lost their money" I am not blinded by hatred like u. I feel wat others feel. even if i lost money there wat difference does it make, my academic adviser in school told me how he lost some money and the guy is a professor
I dont want to derail this thread, dont worry we will see a more suitable thread for this. maybe education thread.
now wat would u say about ur brothers begging to stay back in the east because of wat boko crew has done to them in ur desert

(1) (Reply)

Passionate IPOB Female Organizer Blasts Nigerian Zoo Government And Police / Nigerian Government Grants Dangote Group 10-year Tax Incentive / 8 Similarities Between IPOB And Boko Haram - CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.