Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

​​​Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin English - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ​​​Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin English (1170 Views)

You Anoint My Head with Oil........Psalm 23:5. (THE TRUE MEANING!) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / What Does It Mean That The Lord Is My Shepherd (Psalm 23)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​​​Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin English by Emelcee: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, this is how to say Psalm 23 in pigin English..... Correction is allowed:

1. The Lord na my shepherd, i dey kampe.

2. E make me sidon for where better dey flow yanfu yanfu. And come put me next to stream make my body thermocool.

3. E panel beat my soul come spray am white, come dey lead
me dey go through express road of righteousness because of hin name.

4. Walaii! If I waka pass where arm robber, 419 and juju people boku, come even join boko haram reach valley of the shadow of death sef, liver no go fail me. Your rod and staff nko? Na so dem dey like backbone dey comfort me.

5. You don arrange good fufu and Amala on top table make I chop. See bad belle people dey look waa waa waa. You rub me for head with vaseline intensive lotion. My cup come be like River Niger dey troway dey go.

6. True true, better life and mercy go dey follow me till i quench. And I go tanda for God house... lailai I no go
comot for wia better dey.
God Almighty, Na you biko! AMEN​​​

� This is an eye opener; some probably never thought nor looked at this Psalm in this way, even though they say it over and over again.�

✨The Lord is my Shepherd✨
�That's Relationship!�

✨I shall not want ✨
�That's Supply!�

✨He maketh me to lie down in green pastures✨
�That's Rest!�

✨He leadeth me beside the still waters✨
�That's Refreshment!�

✨He restoreth my soul✨
�That's Healing!�

✨He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness✨
�That's Guidance!�

✨For His name sake✨
�That's Purpose!�

✨Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death✨
�That's Testing!�

✨I will fear no evil✨
�That's Protection!�

✨For Thou art with me✨
�That's Faithfulness!�

✨Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me✨
�That's Discipline!�

✨Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies✨
�That's Hope!�

✨Thou annointest my head with oil✨
�That's Consecration!�

✨My cup runneth over✨
�That's Abundance!�

✨Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life✨
�That's Blessing!�

✨And I will dwell in the house of the Lord✨
�That's Security!�

✨Forever ✨
�That's Eternity!�

✨How blessed are we indeed, now let others know this too..✨
Re: ​​​Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin English by NobleAngell(f): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Spirit And Soul Of Man / ENDTIME] Pastor Orders Female Congregants To Come To Church Without Underwear / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Explosive Insights Into Current World Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.