Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (113121 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by victor8269: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
All I see is a man trying to buy a new pillow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by ExInferis(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
daewoorazer:
grin

Is it only me who feels nigga is interested in the water-bottles, not d puffs

#zanga

Which ones are which again?
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Gorthy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dude needs the Milk Factory , and the lady needs the Visa .

Equation balanced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by intruder15(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
decatalyst:
Dude so an humongous something and total went nut! grin grin

Who wouldn't lie down to be 'massaged' properly like this? grin

even the small boy standing weak
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by win2kwire: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
he wants the puffpuff on her chest
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by UTEWUOJO: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
"SO MUCH RICH MEALS " OK CONTINUE
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by ottohan: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Alejandro Lima is this how you use to do,why you too the lie like this,anyways all nah wash

Mama Adepeju believe him to your own detriment
asuustrike2009:

White garment ke! Didn't you see she's a cook and she covered her hair
All these nwaAmaikpe wannabees...smh
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2017
Oyinbo people like milk too much..see im lips
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2017
grin

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Burgerlomo: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This breàst can supply milk to all the IDPs in the North!

Lol, bad guy grin
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Gorthy:
Dude needs the Milk Factory , and the lady needs the Visa .

Equation balanced

Visa to where Lebanon Or Syria?

Dem sef dey find 9ja stay cos dey hear dey are employed as expatriate here in 9ja
Meanwhile the story line geh as he be
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Kolababe:
A white man named Alejandro Lima has taken to the Instagram account of a Nigerian lady, Adepeju to confess her desire for her after the busty lady shared a photo of herself frying 'Puff Puff'. He wrote "I will marry you love, with so many rich meals"

Adepeju owns a catering business and shares different photos of Nigerian cuisine she prepares on her page. The white man obviously has been charmed by the palatable look of Nigerian cuisines...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/i-will-marry-you-oyinbo-man-tells-busty.html

Should have been to confess his undying love

I think The Syrian toaster Is a geh
How can a man confess her undying? love should be His undying love

She needs a lesbo to.escape sharia law. In their country
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Alejandro is now oyinbo?

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by jojothaiv(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

marry her, you are a perfect example of what she needs..

after submitting your name to her thier white garment church, your destiny will never remain the same..

you will become her handbag

fear white garment women

shocked
Another viable parameter!
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Marlboro1: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Kolababe:
A white man named Alejandro Lima has taken to the Instagram account of a Nigerian lady, Adepeju to confess her desire for her after the busty lady shared a photo of herself frying 'Puff Puff'. He wrote "I will marry you love, with so many rich meals"

Adepeju owns a catering business and shares different photos of Nigerian cuisine she prepares on her page. The white man obviously has been charmed by the palatable look of Nigerian cuisines...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/i-will-marry-you-oyinbo-man-tells-busty.html

Not every light skinned person is white. And by the way, what is so special about some jobless light skinned guy fantasizing about a Nigerian lady? You people need some sense. And to think some moderator thinks this as a worthy front page news baffles me. NAIRALAND is slowly becoming junk!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by FemiLastBorn(m): 2:10am On Aug 03, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

marry her, you are a perfect example of what she needs..

after submitting your name to her thier white garment church, your destiny will never remain the same..

you will become her handbag

fear white garment women

shocked
. What is this one Saying??
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Tsmart1(m): 2:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Need cheap used UK Laptops call me 09095620116
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:37am On Aug 03, 2017
I'm not surprised cuz love can be found anywhere and anytime.
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by MCzubby247(m): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2017
In psqaure Paul voice "as u dey for insta sexydelicious Puff puff,chakam in kitchen, chakam in toilet". And funniest thing be say" and nothing dey to the shake ohh"
Buy wait ooh that guy looks like one of my Pakistani dudes cry
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Ampo: 2:46am On Aug 03, 2017
If you are still single, nothing stop you from marrying him. Provided that you are doing that genuinely.
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by DISkills: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by goldedprince: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2017
i wil put my prick in between that brest anytime
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by goldedprince: 3:00am On Aug 03, 2017
is she selling food or promoting her bwest?
wetin concern me sef lipsrsealed
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by oweman: 3:16am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=wtfcoded post=59089977]Dude needs a bigger pillow .

The Whiteman is certainly hoping for the milk factory .
He will not thirsty any more .
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by pu7pl3(m): 3:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Who gives a shit bout what an oyibo man says on IG :-/
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Praktikals(m): 3:33am On Aug 03, 2017
he sure wants more than the puff puff. I think he wants the watermelons too
CAUTION: Bwests like this can suffocate u o
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by spafu(m): 3:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Shege there, who go see better milk factory leave am?
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by RaeMystix: 3:57am On Aug 03, 2017
dyadeleye:
What's so special about the oyinbo man, he can be a regular homeless redneck...

He looks spanish....Hola!...Is also a give away. Plus not every whites are rednecks.
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by scrupulousblog: 4:20am On Aug 03, 2017
It is always a new experience using new softwares. For years I have been using the advantage of email services to promote my products and it has been a worthwhile experience. While I was trying many email marketing tools I stumbled into GetResponse.

GetResponse is an opt-in autoresponder email marketing tool. It comes with free guides to help newbies understand and use email marketing.

GetResponse handles email marketing using their opt-in Email features to ensure that you mails are delivered into the inbox of your subscribers. You will also be able to track the number of opened email and number of clicks from the statistics tab on your GetResponse dashboard.

Read more here: http://www.scrupulousblog.com/email-marketing/getresponse-review/

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by israelmao(m): 4:41am On Aug 03, 2017
There is yet another cuisine that is quite obvious to every seen eye.I will not mention this but you are free to fill in the gap.
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Flamzey00(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Oyinbo wanna chew from big pot. He is damn prepared to eat bountiful puff puff. Race wey Nigerians no fit complete, Alejandro wanna cross d red sea#Safe trip dude#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.