Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] (17953 Views)

Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. Why na.

This is somebody's gf u guys are playing with oo grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by shinarlaura(f): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Numbers won't do justice to my rating of your girlfriend.
So I'd verbally describe and analyze what I see.

The scenery of her photograph shows she lives in a slum neighborhood and has definitely been sexually assaulted as a minor.

The brown roofs around and ancient buildings shows her tribe... I guess she's troublesome from her pose. (That pose when women want to fight)
Her arms are at akimbo, but her smile looks more like a frown in the picture, this shows even she can't stand the odour emanating from her armpit.

Her flabby tummy shows she's either been pregnant before, is pregnant or has given birth and discarded the baby...you really need to ask her.

Now a woman is supposed to have proportional 'figure 8' body contours, but it is lacking here.
She does not have a single hip. Some men even have wider hips than her.
She is just as straight as an unprocessed log of lumber.

You are lucky to have a girl like this because you won't suffer the insecurity most men go through with their girls because she is so ugly, that even if a man looks back if she walks past its' to confirm if she'd turn and walk towards him so he can flee.

If you really love this girl, instead of putting her up to be analyzed like a property, buy her that black soap dudu osun so she can tone her dirty black complexion which makes her face look like a badly molded chunk of Amala.

Get her a new tailor who won't mess up the neck of her gown which looks like a funeral wear made from lace curtain.
Then advice her to stop wearing padded bras. She should come to terms with the fact that she has small breàsts

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
She'd be a rickety wheelbarrow.
I will advice you to go and look for the definition of the word "Slum" how does that place looks like a slum? I think you are mentally dotish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Marcelo290(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The scenery of her photograph shows she lives in a slum neighborhood and has definitely been sexually assaulted as a minor.

The brown roofs around and ancient buildings shows her tribe... I guess she's troublesome from her pose. (That pose when women want to fight)
Her arms are at akimbo, but her smile looks more like a frown in the picture, this shows even she can't stand the odour emanating from her armpit.

Her flabby tummy shows she's either been pregnant before, is pregnant or has given birth and discarded the baby...you really need to ask her.

Now a woman is supposed to have proportional 'figure 8' body contours, but it is lacking here.

You are lucky to have a girl like this because you won't suffer the insecurity most men go through with their girls because she is so ugly, that even if a man looks back if she walks past its' to confirm if she'd turn and walk towards him so he can flee.

If you really love this girl, instead of putting her up to be analyzed like a property, buy her that black soap dudu osun so she can tone her dirty black complexion which makes her face look like a badly molded chunk of Amala.

Get her a new tailor who won't mess up the neck of her gown which looks like a funeral wear made from lace curtain.
Then advice her to stop wearing padded bras. She should come to terms with the fact that she has small breàsts

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
gringringrin I wish to meet the guy behind this moniker

9 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Op please ignore NwaAmaikpe...your babe is beautiful grin grin grin
I know you love this niggga. why not woo him wink
MhizzAJ:
Op please ignore NwaAmaikpe...your babe is beautiful grin grin grin
I know you love this niggga. why not woo him
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by MhizzAJ(f): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2017
androidroot:
I know you love this niggga. why not woo him wink I know you love this niggga. why not woo him

And why re u monitoring me?
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

And why re u monitoring me?
Monitoring you? Are you bank alert??

10 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by MhizzAJ(f): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2017
androidroot:
Monitoring you? Are you bank alert??

Shift!!!
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Shift!!!
You're fuuking serious for my fuuking liking. Have a great day ahead. Bye.
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by remi1444: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by jpphilips(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Dothraki:
Please rate from 1-100... I will give her 80%...... She fine no be small

This is what happens when a girl child has embraced poverty to a dangerous dimension, instead of finding a solution to the misfortune of her birth decides to open what is left of her legs to a nonentity with the IQ of a housefly, whom out of boredom and a serial dose of exhaustive unhygienic unprotected sexual intercourse was unlucky to ejjaaculate what is left of his sensibilities, so awkward it was he brought her pics online for folks to appraise the good job he has done on that unfortunate piece of creation.
I will give you a proper rating in 9months when you have truly embraced the fruit of your labour, *spits*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by MhizzAJ(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2017
androidroot:
You're fuuking serious for my fuuking liking. Have a great day ahead. Bye.

cheesy grin bye dearrrrrrr
Are u his broda?
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy grin bye dearrrrrrr Are u his broda?
That's what i can't say now
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by MhizzAJ(f): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2017
androidroot:
That's what i can't say now

why can't u say it now? cheesy
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by adexdon(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2017
angry grin

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Nwamaikpe you are wicked! Just look at d finishing. Op you really tried uploading ur gf's picture here o

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by jaylakes: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
LostRib Matchmaking is an anonymous and personalised matchmaking web platform particularly for professionals who want to get married soon. We’re a hot, smart, witty dating start up.

We care about you, your journey, your process. your desires, your insights, your fears - and heck - even your insecurities. We are here to get you up and out of your shell and dating with an open mind — the only time you can ever find real true love. We'll learn what makes you tick and help you find the match that clicks. http://lostrib.com?afmc=36w
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by jaylakes: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
LostRib Matchmaking is an anonymous and personalised matchmaking web platform particularly for professionals who want to get married soon. We’re a hot, smart, witty dating start up.

We care about you, your journey, your process. your desires, your insights, your fears - and heck - even your insecurities. We are here to get you up and out of your shell and dating with an open mind — the only time you can ever find real true love. We'll learn what makes you tick and help you find the match that clicks. http://lostrib.com?afmc=36w
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by classicalbenson(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
stupid op... am sure u don't even know that lady

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
jpphilips:

This is what happens when a girl child has embraced poverty to a dangerous dimension, instead of finding a solution to the misfortune of her birth decides to open what is left of her legs to a nonentity with the IQ of a housefly, whom out of boredom and a serial dose of exhaustive unhygienic unprotected sexual intercourse was unlucky to ejjaaculate what is left of his sensibilities, so awkward it was he brought her pics online for folks to appraise the good job he has done on that unfortunate piece of creation.
I will give you a proper rating in 9months when you have truly embraced the fruit of your labour, *spits*

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Lalas247(f): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
See shading grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
grin
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Maxi112: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Maxi112: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

5 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by adadike281(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
please, let me just die!!! Chineke mu!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Amoppy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Chuksemi(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
jpphilips:

It's over. I kukuma give up, choi

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by chuckdee4(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
She'sbeautiful, at least she is not bleaching like all this Igbos and Nnamdi cownu pigs as he said we should be calling them, just make money, her real beauty will come out
NwaAmaikpe all this isn't necessary, the insults were too much

and yours is?
Will u take a flying Bleep off a cliff

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Op, since you said only from 1-100, I would give her 1%
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by positivelord: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na girl friend somebody suffer to get you are describing like these

Na girl friend somebody suffer to get you are describing like these

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
chuckdee4:

and yours is?
Will u take a flying Bleep off a cliff
Another ipob pig spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. / Being Shy: Is this a Good or Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.