Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town (2800 Views)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds (2) (3) (4)

I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2017
What can I do cos they will eventually get to know I'm married or even hear about my wedding and come there, one of them once aborted for me, all of them are top notch girls.
I'm getting married next week to the only one I love but I have 6 other girls that will do anything to marry me
What can I do?

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by dipznano: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Marry them all grin

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by RoyalBlak007: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2017
♤ Do the Do
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2017
No, I only want to marry the one I love so much, kindly advise on how to discharge others without them doing otumokpo or visiting baddo shrine cos of me
dipznano:
Marry them all grin
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2017
What do you mean by that please? Yansh their kpetus one more time or what? Be straightforward please angry
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Do the Do

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
What can I do cos they will eventually get to know I'm married or even hear about my wedding and come there, one of them once aborted for me, all of them are top notch girls.
I'm getting married next week to the only one I love but I have 6 other girls that will do anything to marry me
What can I do?

Tell your wife about it and prepare for the worst shame ever.

Okay, let me be nice for nothing;

Approach each of the girls and tell them about your wedding and observe their countenance, apologize for past wrong doings and ask them to come and spray you money.

Then;

Get 8 Bouncers - 6 to protect to stop each of the 6 girls and 2 to protect you and your wife on that day.

The bouncers are to watch out for any mis-yarn from any of the girls and ferry them out of the hall like movie scenes.

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Yeligray(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2017
You are doomed.. You think you where doing them, you where doing yourself

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by medolab90(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Brb
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Bossontop(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm....u na boss ooo

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by ybalogs(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2017
You are in trouble
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by ybalogs(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2017
They should have known by now. They are planning on how to Bleep you up big time. Brother, watch your back.

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by luminouz(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2017
My advice is don't stress ursef over it.....coz they will eventually know...n fvck up ur lying ass
Just concentrate on ur wedding n make it d happiest day of ur life...

But ur story reek of lies though!!!! lipsrsealed

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2017
What if I tell you I have more than 6 girlfriends? You'll scream? I actually have more than 6 girlfriends but the serious ones are 6 (serious means ready to marry and I already took some of them home) undecided angry No insult me o angry angry angry
luminouz:
My advice is don't stress ursef over it.....coz they will eventually know...n fvck up ur lying ass
Just concentrate on ur wedding n make it d happiest day of ur life...

But ur story reek of lies though!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Thank you, I'll do just that
5DMindset:

Tell your wife about it and prepare for the worst shame ever.

Okay, let me be nice for nothing;

Approach each of the girls and tell them about your wedding and observe their countenance, apologize for past wrong doings and ask them to come and spray you money.

Then;

Get 8 Bouncers - 6 to protect to stop each of the 6 girls and 2 to protect you and your wife on that day.

The bouncers are to watch out for any mis-yarn from any of the girls and ferry them out of the hall like movie scenes.

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by luminouz(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
What if I tell you I have more than 6 girlfriends? You'll scream? I actually have more than 6 girlfriends but the serious ones are 6 (serious means ready to marry and I already took some of them home) undecided angry No insult me o angry angry angry
My advice is still d same.... grin
Enjoy ur wedding day bro

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2017
I'm scared my wife will find out about them angry angry
luminouz:

My advice is still d same.... grin
Enjoy ur wedding day bro
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2017
ROTFLMFAO!!
First sentence that came to my mind-Op yaff kolo!

Buh seriously,you are good o.Minister of multidating affairs.

Thing is i also think u shuld explain things to your fiancee before she finds out herself.Then u can peacefully let others off before your wedding.Make wetin happen for 1872 no happen that day o

Wishing ya a happy married life

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2017
I still have one I want to yansh tomorrow sef cos of her big backside but I also don't want to yansh her cos my wedding is coming up, that one na fresh fish (new catch) what should I do now? angry angry angry angry angry

BTW, you are not looking bad there angry angry Mind if I enter your DM? angry angry
humeeh:
ROTFLMFAO!!
First sentence that came to my mind-Op yaff kolo!

Buh seriously,you are good o.Minister of multidating affairs.

Thing is i also think u shuld explain things to your fiancee before she finds out herself.Then u can peacefully let others off before your wedding.Make wetin happen for 1872 no happen that day o

Wishing ya a happy married life

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
I still have one I want to yansh tomorrow sef cos of her big backside but I also don't want to yansh her cos my wedding is coming up, that one na fresh fish (new catch) what should I do now? angry angry angry angry angry

BTW, you are not looking bad there angry angry Mind if I enter your DM? angry angry
Lmao. ..Won ti get eh

Goan kpansh your wife
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 03, 2017
when you were kpanshing them all..Did u ask for our advice?
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Just your cell#, I want to say hi
humeeh:
Lmao. ..Won ti get eh

Goan kpansh your wife
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:46am On Aug 03, 2017
You want to join me and yansh them? angry angry
Girls dey instagram, Facebook, instamessage, Surulere and environ na angry angry No dey vex me o angry
Now Advice me angry angry angry
Jarizod:
when you were kpanshing them all..Did u ask for our advice?
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
Just your cell#, I want to say hi
You've said it already sir
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2017
I want to hear your voice abi kilo n shey omode yi sef angry angry
humeeh:
You've said it already sir
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by medexico(m): 1:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Just pray say make dem no come crash the wedding....
Chai! Not even one or two

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Kobicove(m): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2017
So long as did not promise marriage to any of the other girls there should no be any problem
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2017
lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by LEBEfirstson: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
What can I do?
.. As someone said & I quote " you think you are doing them.. broh you are doing yourself!" I dey pity for that Lass you claimed that you love because you will always be cheating on her with them even after your marriage. You are fantastically a chronic cheat!! Are you a LIBRA?

Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2017
You want to leave a person that aborted for you, later now, you start to ask why things are not going well for you, you will just stay and be doing wicked things.
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by TheMoniker: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Things are working for me already, I have 4 cars and my own house angry angry angry angry
Rorachy:
You want to leave a person that aborted for you, later now, you start to ask why things are not going well for you, you will just stay and be doing wicked things.
Re: I'm Getting Married To My GF Of 2 Years But I Have 6 Other GFs In The Same Town by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
Things are working for me already, I have 4 cars and my own house angry angry angry angry
And you think say you don make am. Abortion is murder and it must surely haunt you.

Omotola Only Your Death Will Give Me Satisfaction In Life” – Nigerian Man / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex / Help! Am pregnant and am scared of having an abortion