Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 (40719 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Ayo Ajayi

The Board of Regents, Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, has appointed Dr. Azubuike Ezenwoke as the new Registrar of the University.

Dr. Ezenwoke who recently bagged his doctoral degree at Covenant University was until his appointment, the Dean of Students, Covenant University, Ota; Landmark’s sister university also owned by the same proprietor, the Living Faith Church Worldwide (aka Winners’ Chapel).

At 32, Dr. Ezenwoke arguably is the youngest university Registrar in Africa.

A 2007 First-Class graduate of Computer Science at Covenant University, Dr. Ezenwoke was the first graduate of Covenant University to be appointed the Dean of Students two times in the same university, 2011 and 2016.

In his undergraduate days, he was the Chairman, Students Council, what is referred to as Student Union Government in other universities.

He teaches undergraduate classes Computer Programming I (C Language), Computer Programming II (C++ Language), Internet Programming, Introduction to Problem Solving, Structured and Sequential Programming (Python) among others.

Dr. Ezenwoke is married with children.

http://edutorial.ng/ezenwoke-32-landmark-registrar/

Lalasticlala TheVictorious

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Yeligray(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2017
Hardwork pays and just as everyone celebrates success, i celebrate you

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 03, 2017
If there is something I admire about Bishop Oyedepo. It is his radical belief in young people. He gives responsibilities that are almost unbelievable to young people.

I mean who uses a young trained pilot as personal pilot without a career experience.

Or allow 'inexperienced' CU Architecture students in designing the biggest church auditorium in the world(faith theatre) and every other building that comes up in the university and presumably other universities and projects being handled by the commission.

He did this same thing in Covenant university when he bypassed over 95 professors to appoint Dr. Oludayo(who was then youngest registrar) as registrar-how that didn't cause dissent, I don't know.

I myself has been skeptical about some of his choices. Especially using a pilot without career experience or using certified but inexperienced CU Architects for a project reportedly worth 40 billion(faith theatre) and 700 billion(canaancity)

But at least I have never seen any negative consequence to those choices he makes. Infact most young ppl he uses are excellent at the job he assigns them.

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Desric(m): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Na Una sabi, Una life, una biz.

2 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Igbo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by HARJANI9000(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Not too young to rule.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by yeyeboi(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Vseless Biafra people who cannot develop their republic!
Go and be registrar in you yEast republic, SW belong to Nigeria!
Yeye confused people

5 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by SenatorM(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Igbo Kwenu

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Naziridamos: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Igbo cheesy

AFONJA tongue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Oladelson(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
is okay

2 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by free2ryhme: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Nice one for a youngster

3 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Jalubarika(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations Young Blood.
This picture has got me Laffing .This is painful ,Imagine?

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Lilimax(f): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
A 2007 First-Class graduate of Computer Science at Covenant University, Dr. Ezenwoke was the first graduate of Covenant University to be appointed the Dean of Students two times in the same university, 2011 and 2016.

This guy brian dey hot !
If I were him, I will do some further studies in a well reputable University abroad to broaden his horizon and
to avoid being seen as a local champion in Naija embarassed embarassed

(My opinion though) smiley

24 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by PenisCaP: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Caustics: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
sad good for him
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by twilliamx(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
D kind of flattties that I like. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by longerthroat(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
some tribes wont like it... no be OAP HARVESTING SKULL OCCUPATION!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by free2ryhme: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Statsocial:
If there is something I admire about Bishop Oyedepo. It is his radical belief in young people. He gives responsibilities that are almost unbelievable to young people.

I mean who uses a young trained pilot as personal pilot without a career experience.

Or allow 'inexperienced' CU Architecture students in designing the biggest church auditorium in the world(faith theatre) and every other building that comes up in the university and presumably other universities and projects being handled by the commission.

He did this same thing in Covenant university when he bypassed over 95 professors to appoint Dr. Oludayo(who was then youngest registrar) as registrar-how that didn't cause dissent, I don't know.

I myself has been skeptical about some of his choices. Especially using a pilot without career experience or using certified but inexperienced CU Architects for a project reportedly worth 40 billion(faith theatre) and 700 billion(canaancity)

But at least I have never seen any negative consequence to those choices he makes. Infact most young ppl he uses are excellent at the job he assigns them.

Training them for better days ahead

Good one

4 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by twilliamx(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Nna as I dey type now. I kan type flattties with double t. As I click submit na, na so I see Igbo so nairaland don gree say flattties na Igbo... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by PenisCaP: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Igbo cheesy

CONEHEAD spotted grin

12 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Naziridamos: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
PROUDLY IGBO , quote me and get partial stroke from amadioha

5 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by czarina(f): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Great

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by odiereke(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Nice moves, congratulation my broda

3 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by ariesbull: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
I know it will be Igbo

Why these people... They are smart

We would not allow them to go
Statsocial:
Ayo Ajayi

The Board of Regents, Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, has appointed Dr. Azubuike Ezenwoke as the new Registrar of the University.

Dr. Ezenwoke who recently bagged his doctoral degree at Covenant University was until his appointment, the Dean of Students, Covenant University, Ota; Landmark’s sister university also owned by the same proprietor, the Living Faith Church Worldwide (aka Winners’ Chapel).

At 32, Dr. Ezenwoke arguably is the youngest university Registrar in Africa.

In his undergraduate days, he was the Chairman, Students Council, what is referred to as Student Union Government in other universities.

He teaches undergraduate classes Computer Programming I (C Language), Computer Programming II (C++ Language), Internet Programming, Introduction to Problem Solving, Structured and Sequential Programming (Python) among others.

Dr. Ezenwoke is married with children.

http://edutorial.ng/ezenwoke-32-landmark-registrar/

Lalasticlala TheVictorious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by dhope001(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Handsome and brain

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by jashar(f): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2017
That's great news...
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Pain(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2017
This is pleasing news. Youths must take over !!

3 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by bigerboy200: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2017
good man from a good place...

3 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by KayDEAN(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Igbo cheesy
I go report your asss o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilorin Likely Post-jamb Questions / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) / Armed Military Men Take Over The University Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.