Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra (16725 Views)

Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead / Protest Rocks Anambra Community Over Land Dispute With Arthur Eze's Village / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Sagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by phosky(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2017
FOUR DEAD AS EXPLOSION ROCKS ANAMBRA
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/four-dead-as-explosion-rocks-anambra.html

At least, four persons were feared killed on Wednesday, at Obosi in Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State when a cooking gas exploded.

Several persons sustained injuries in the incident.

It was gathered by Eyes Of Lagos that the incident which happened at Trinity Gas Limited Station, at Obosi, occurred during refilling of gas to a customer’s cylinder.

The blast killed the gas station attendant and three others instantly, injuring scores at the scene.
An eyewitness, Nnaemeka Chidum, told newsmen the explosion scattered the bodies of the victims at the gas station to the extent that parts of their bodies could not be identified.

His words, “I was at the other side of the road when I heard a sound like bomb and fire from the gas station. I wanted to run when I heard the sound but feel down.
“After some time I stood up and saw people running towards the station. When I got there I saw many human parts scattered all over the place, many people were injured which I cannot count but they were rushed to hospital for treatment.” Chidum stated.

The state’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) ASP Nkeiruka Nwode, who confirmed the incident, said that four yet-to-be identified dead bodies, suspected to be customers, were killed by the explosion while many were injured.
He added that their bodies had been deposited at a mortuary at Obosi.

She said that the gas station has been cordoned off while investigation had commenced to ascertain the cause of the explosion, saying that the police would make the report public after the investigation.

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by NNAMDlKANU(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Neminc: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Mtcheeew!! I ran down here thinking the new Biafra war has started. Let me go back to my mojo film, I need to release some excess akamu in my body

15 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by cyberguy72(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! I ran down here thinking the new Biafra war has started. Let me go back to my mojo film, I need to release some excess akamu in my body
this one that you are praying for war so

7 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2017
I am disappointed when I read the news, I thought Idiotic Pig Of Beerfraud (IPOB) has started their war.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Rotentina:
I am disappointed when I read the news, I thought Idiotic Pig Of Beerfraud (IPOB) has started their war.
i didnt blame you

8 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by enemybulldozer(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Rotentina:
kikikiki... Don't be deceived the war will start in your lands this time because we biafrans of today are not going to fight on the defensive rather, we are going to fight on the offensive this time.... you abobakus are craving for war and war is what you shall get. Just touch kanu when he visits lagos and see what am telling you now.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by ZombieTAMER: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Rotentina:
the war will consume you and your family first... Quote me anywhere

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Seems people in Anambra don't know how to handle gas.
Na only them dey use LPG wey everytime gas explosion?

5 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
the war will consume you and your family first... Quote me anywhere

Quote me again, and see how Amadioha and Mr Sango Combine with Bros Ogun will strike you dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemybulldozer:
kikikiki... Don't be deceived the war will start in your lands this time because we biafrans of today are not going to fight on the defensive rather, we are going to fight on the offensive this time.... you abobakus are craving for war and war is what you shall get. Just touch kanu when he visits lagos and see what am telling you now.

Quote me again, and see how Amadioha and Mr Sango Combine with Bros Ogun will strike you dead.

3 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
i didnt blame you

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rotentina:

11 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by enemybulldozer(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rotentina:

You're very stu.pid.

19 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're very stu.pid.

I am very disappointed in you!

May good sense fall on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by enemybulldozer(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rotentina:

I am very disappointed in you!
May good sense fall on you!
I am very disappointed in you too!! Keep dreaming and don't wakeup.

13 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I am very disappointed in you too!!
Keep dreaming and don't wakeup.

Sorry is your name
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Joel3(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
i don't really understand what our youth is turning to. so no one felt sympathy for the injured and dead. but discussing about Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Joel3:
i don't really understand what our youth is turning to. so no one felt sympathy for the injured and dead. but discussing about Biafra.

These wicked 'wastanas' are happy and never feels a thing when the death is reported of Igbos..

That's why they would never type RIP on this thread..
I only blame Igbos who fall for their cheap deceitful outputs ..

13 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by facelessangel: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Rotentina:
you worthless Afonja. The Igbos will be the last people to start a war in Igbo land when we are not Abokki and Afonja

So, in your mind, if the war starts, we start throwing bomb on our people? You are in for a big disapointment. Lagos will be the first port of call. The battle ground will be in Lagos state

13 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Rexnegro(m): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Neminc:
lol Badt guy

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by enemybulldozer(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Rotentina:

Sorry is your name
misery and pain is your name

3 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2017
facelessangel:
you worthless Afonja. The Igbos will be the last people to start a war in Igbo land when we are not Abokki and Afonja

So, in your mind, if the war starts, we start throwing bomb on our people? You are in for a big disapointment. Lagos will be the first port of call. The battle ground will be in Lagos state

What is this thing saying?

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2017
All Afonjas above praying for war in Biafraland. May Amadioha strike these people in their coneskull. Wicked things!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by holatin(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Rip to the dead.

now scared of going closer to my I pass my neigbour gas cooker self, abeg any nairalander dey around abule egba side make u cum help Me off am.

will prefer a lady cus they re stronger

2 Likes

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by NwaAmaikpe: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
shocked

I'm sure the people that died are traitors who wanted to vote in the November elections despite the warning of 'No referendum, no election'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by sakalisis(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2017
rip
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by SuperBlack: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2017
God help Biafrans to bear the lost
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by holatin(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Neminc:
hahahahaha who will you be fighting for ?

Nigeria or Biafra ?

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by maxiuc(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2017
. cry cry cry cry cry :'

Bad news everyday

Me and my family are exempted

1 Like

Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nduemma12(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Rip to the dead. cry
Biafra land for that matter? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Buhari why?!!!
Re: Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2017
rip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? / Download Install And Play WWE 2K18 OBB + Data And Ppsspp Iso File For Android De / Amazing Benefits Of Groundnut Water For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.