Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (111389 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ebuclassic18(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
remember d@ day....u knw I told u d@ I don't like it dropping on my body e dey make me vomit.... think well u go remember...lolz good afternoon

yea i remember,,, but i still dropped it nd u loved it even asked for more...... lol good evening
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by sybarite7(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by sybarite7(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Edum13656:
what's cum?
1. n. Semen
2. v. To orgasm
Usage Note: the word is spelled with a 'u' to differentiate it from 'come,' which has a... cleaner definition.
3.the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by 4lorunsho(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
refiner:
Ewwww...why not do that shiit in private...i wonder what must be going on in any of her relative's mind when they see this! angry
Are you a quantity surveyor
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by yeman2012(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue
how you take know?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Leiman100(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue
i dont think you ve anything to say here
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by idoncare440(f): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
ebuclassic18:

yea i remember,,, but i still dropped it nd u loved it even asked for more...... lol good evening
cos I was teaching u....u were a learner then n knw.....
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Jodeci25(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sperm is good for the skin..my wife does the same
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by phlamesG: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
HERSLEY:
Pls I need urs

Lol grin so how do I transfer it to you
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ebuclassic18(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
cos I was teaching u....u were a learner then n knw.....
wanna remain a learner teach me more
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hian look at these dirty filthy boys with rotten and expired semen quoting me oh. Na me do una? Is it my fault that that vile and smelly thing comes out of your diseased dîcks? Biko carry your frustration elsewhere. Go and seek medical help if my comment pained you so much grin I can smell your nasty asses through my phone. shocked
Donjazzy12:

That dirty thing that is filled with disease and viruses is what your fathers wack dick shot into your mother's wobbling pussy to produce your dirty mouth filled with diseases and viruses!

MrHonesty000:

If you call sperm dirty, what about the disgusting dirt you squirt out every month? Your blood smells likea latrine if you dont know, forming nonsense.

Purenaija:
you mean you've not seen sperm this year? can u swear? it is dirty yet u open your smelling rotten pu**y to receive it. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by idoncare440(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
ebuclassic18:

wanna remain a learner teach me more
meet me there, u knw d@ place na....orishirishi.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by talk2percy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Fabulocity post=59106596]Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*[/quote What's that? What is ur problem? Why are u behaving as if u haven't had it in ur tummy before? Taaa, na ur type dey lick prick like lollipop � and even carry am for mouth sleep! Excuse me joor!
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Konami94: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
All these hypocrites on this thread. As if you don't do worse things behind closed doors.
Because everyone goes to toilet to poo doesn't mean you should come and show us how you do it on social media, the act itself is not bad, it's posting it on social media that makes it disgusting. Some girls would do anything for social media fame sha.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by zynzyn(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
A girl posted a picture on Social Media of her boyfriend's sperm on her face.

She claims it aids the growth of a smoother skin.

What won't we see on the internet?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/girl-rubs-boyfriend-sperm-on-her-face.html

Former girlfriend told me she once did same!

#Ididntbelieveit!!
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by yadnus1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
For all I care it's all a charade, that stuff might not be cumshot after all,these jobless girls can do anything to get like on the internet.10sec video of the guy pouring it on her face or I don't believe it.That thing on her face is body lotion.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:
nat dat one be d fuk up inside cheesy
Haha

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by amakadihot87(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm see dis gal ooo......me i dey run comot whenever my guy is shooting out semen
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
amakadihot87:
Hmmm see dis gal ooo......me i dey run comot whenever my guy is shooting out semen
why you dey run comot
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ebuclassic18(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
meet me there, u knw d@ place na....orishirishi.
no p
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
yimu
Fabulocity:
Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by smartnero24(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
As if rubbing the sperm on your face is not enough, you take a picture, and then willingly posts the shit on the internet. I cut cap for this bitch!
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wetin
Jacksparr0w1207:
yimu
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Like say you never taste am before
Fabulocity:
Wetin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Iyama! ;DTaste korh
Jacksparr0w1207:
Like say you never taste am before
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
What if Mrcork offers to cum on your face? cheesy tongue
Fabulocity:
Iyama! ;DTaste korh
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
You don call am now angry well Mr cork is a crackhead and he ain't getting *any*
Jacksparr0w1207:
What if Mrcork offers to cum on your face? cheesy tongue
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Can I? just small... maybe 100ml
Fabulocity:
You don call am now angry well Mr cork is a crackhead and he ain't getting *any*
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
angry
Jacksparr0w1207:
Can I? just small... maybe 100ml

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
You're not even a wife material. So violent. You cant even be romantic for once. Shiooooor
Fabulocity:
angry
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oooo000h you these homebase people. Isit only sex you can talk about? Can't you talk about nice tins like Jesus, Queen or even sef elton John?
Jacksparr0w1207:
You're not even a wife material. So violent. You cant even be romantic for once. Shiooooor

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.