Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (111398 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by oluwaahmed: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Ow do u knw it's smellin
Not judgin,most girls hav tasted sperm @ one point in time

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2017
I can't blame her, if bobrisky's dad was able to this to his mum, we won't have one confusing man claiming woman...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by gentlechyke(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2017
If you're a lady here and you've given head...you're guilty as charged...you've swallowed C*m lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2017
refiner:
Ewwww...why not do that shiit in private...i wonder what must be going on in any of her relative's mind when they see this! angry
Perhaps next time she will post a picture in which she is swallowing the sp*erm. grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by idoncare440(f): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
bayulll011:

lol u just make the guy more stuppidd that he thought,nice one
lol really just joking o....depends on ow he takes it..
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by mooreskylightz1: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
na was oh
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by MrSarcasm(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
OP, why did you have to censor her twitter handle?

Well guys, this is her handle www.twitter.com/OddeOMontle

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
see this small girl, dem don dey sleep with u, as young as u are

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by emmaitive(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2017
dis one wellllllll
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, its odourless
E dey smell. grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by idoncare440(f): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2017
noble2faith:
d way u dey shoot bullet, na out of dis world oooo.
warisiseeeyin...Iwo lo de no nigba naa...
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ExInferis(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
darlenese:

yes, just like having poo in your stomach, it's only irritating when u pass it out/ see it

Nah i like it when I'm taking a dump. It's exciting when it's coming out, especially when one is a bit constipated.

Also I like seeing my poo.

Tells me how healthy i am, or whether I'm eating right.

Sometimes own poo is....erotic.

And no, I'm not into scat.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Nigerian females are just

♤ too hypocritical. See y'all ßashin her when you've probably done worse grin

I tell you.

Many of them do worse in the dark.

Many of them have swallowed same thing knowingly and unknowingly.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Love16(f): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
ugh ?? �
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by bayulll011(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
lol really just joking o....depends on ow he takes it..

so guys shaaa,wy will he say that they ve done such to u.

tactless thats what i called it.

he want attentions and u gave him a savage one.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
HMZi:
sperm doesnt smell,ur kitten on the other hand. ..#certifiedsmell.
Same with the sperm.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by estrong: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Children non de fear again. Openly doing abortion. Chia rubbing your children on ur skin . ogun go visit you specially.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by RowlandVSP: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
but is just rubbing and not licking cheesy
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by imam07: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Some ladies and guys dey here that what they do is even bad than what this lady did.
Am not condemning her or praising her but she believes is good for her and whatever is good for her, no one should condemn her.
Some of you that go to herbalists for concoction eat and drink shit if u don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by RoyalBlak007: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

I tell you.

Many of them do worse in the dark.

Many of them have swallowed same thing knowingly and unknowingly.

♤No mind dem ßoss , dem go dey suck Alhaji díck for

♤Hotel throughout the weekend for #15,000 , next thing you'll see em in Church holding a mic gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by handsyrex(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
freshvine:
Very quality sperm.
awesome you...

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by davillian(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Girls screaming SPERM smells,stinks etc and u still spread your legs for a guy to give u head ehn
May thunder fire una left breast.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by oshaosha2014(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
See useless talk for bird mouth.
Fabulocity:
Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*

5 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by sixtus3606(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*
Filled with disease and viruses? undecided

...so you are a product of disease and virus? undecided

*running for my dear life**

4 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by deolu2000(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ezcema fall on her.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Itsachair:
. Is ur kpekus clean
But your sperm smells, so stop talking about Kpekus.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by davillian(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Girls screaming SPERM smells,stinks etc and u still spread your legs for a guy to give u head ehn
May thunder fire una left breast

3 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by MrSly(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
A girl posted a picture on Social Media of her boyfriend's sperm on her face.

She claims it aids the growth of a smoother skin.

What won't we see on the internet?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/girl-rubs-boyfriend-sperm-on-her-face.html

The only girl that is proud enough to show it publicly. Most girls running outta thread even drink it. Letmecomeandbegoingsef

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by wristbangle: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
refiner:
Ewwww...why not do that shiit in private...i wonder what must be going on in any of her relative's mind when they see this! angry

I don't know what the world is turning to sef but ladies practising this in private while insulting this lady are hypocrites angry sad

6 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by omolayomi06: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
A girl posted a picture on Social Media of her boyfriend's sperm on her face.

She claims it aids the growth of a smoother skin.

What won't we see on the internet?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/girl-rubs-boyfriend-sperm-on-her-face.html

this world is coming to an end like seriously... may God forgive you ma...
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
stupid girl wen some are a busy doing research on producing latest Vaseline you are introducing dis free product did u want to spoil market ni. guy be vigilant o don't be surprised when ur gf or ur wife demand for ur nectar o, ( olomi lomare )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.