Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba (28524 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Osinbajo Orders Magu, New DSS Boss To Recover Missing N80b After Daura’s Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by nothernstar: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
I'm beginning to see that yorubas have adopted the name "Afonja". Why. You often see them a dressing themselves as afonja. Eg check the the first person that commented on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by AerialMapper: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
How do you order 24 hours power supply? Do you also order the sudden appearance of a power station to provide that or perhaps you order the national grid to divert all energy there. Hope you also order adequate metering so that they pay for the electricity!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
The so called Japan of Africa

We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG

https://www.nairaland.com/3963161/already-idps-aba-just-like

Stop wasting money on Aba

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by SenatorM(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

I don't need to lie, but you do cool

Some of Yoruba businesses and their worth
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
You can only convince those who haven't been or stayed in the South West.

Igbos run the businesses over there in the South West.

Lagos,for example,During Christmas period when the Igbos had gone to their villages, the markets are always very very dry, even the traffic jam is reduced.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
SenatorM:
You can only convince those who haven't been or stayed in the South West.

Igbos run the businesses over there in the South West.

Lagos,for example,During Christmas period when the Igbos had gone to their villages, the markets are always very very dry, even the traffic jam is reduced.

List those Ibo businesses. Let me make it easy for you, list 5 of them and their revenues. Ibos and lieeeesssss.
grin
Tell me how many corporate businesses are located in the SE.... with facts and sources.

Tell me what the SE generates in IGR.

Tell me what the SE contributes to Nigeria.

I want facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
I am not supporting, I am just saying what is on ground. We hardly have light in my area also, I use Generator and Inverter.

smartty68:

I don't know why y'all are sounding like you support our politicians!

Truth is I'm done with their lies. You get?
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by tolexy123: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
snazzy5050:
How i wish this order could be generalized to the nation! but no they won't undecided undecided
Clueless Government, We need fresh blood on sit not this old men sucking us dry!
ode, what difference would it make. They are all the same. I guess you would rather have PDP back on the seat as they have Brought us this far
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by SenatorM(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
The so called Japan of Africa

We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG

https://www.nairaland.com/3963161/already-idps-aba-just-like

Stop wasting money on Aba
Did you even read the link you posted and what he really meant about"Idp in Aba"?
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by Xkalaban(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Oh really they cld do that? Why not order same for the whole Juria? While I commend the effort on the VP Osinbanjo's part, it's also imperative to note that these politicians can really make things better for everyone the issue is that they lack the political will to make it happen undecided
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by amzee(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2017
1metre:
ariria market need good access road around its environ. There is need to develop ariria to international standard. That is what is needed there for now not 24hrs power while the area is in shambles
You guys are never contented atall. If he ordered for road constructions you will still complain of electricity(power) supply.
I tire for una sef.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2017
SenatorM:
Did you even read the link you posted and what he really meant about"Idp in Aba"?

What does IDP mean in the North? cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by snazzy5050(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Very dumb comments.
You think he would just say it and it would come to pass.

Generating 24 hour power supply for the whole nation is not just something you cam order if you choose to.

Instead the government has come up with a plan to strategically electrify key economic areas or areas with economic value with 24 hour power supply
Very dumb reply.. How on earth would you accept that unless your relative is one of the people sucking us dry! Quit my mentions.
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by SenatorM(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

Tell me how many corporate businesses are located in the SE.... with facts and sources.

Tell me what the SE generates in IGR.

Tell me what the SE contributes to Nigeria.

I want facts and figures.

Tell me why most corporate businesses are moved to Lagos.

Check out most of the business people in Lagos and the entire SW are Igbos.

You cant deny the fact that the commercial activities in the SE is contributing to the Economy of the Country.

Ariaria is the Biggest Market in Nigeria and one of the biggest in Africa which even the FG is aware that it contributes greatly to the Economy.
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by soldierdollar(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Foolish comments like yours is why the government should not lift a finger in the SE.

You wail and complain everyday about marginalization and neglect by past administrations but whenever the current FG tries to do what your leaders have failed to do you post nonsense like this.

The FG can choose to neglect the entire SE as it has proven that the SE is negligible in elections.

It is no longer d afonja helping the Igbos... it is now the FG..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Afonja, cowardice and double mouthedness is like.... somebody help me with Zuma's pix grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2017
SenatorM:

Check out most of the business people in Lagos and the entire SW are Igbos.

You cant deny the fact that the commercial activities in the SE is contributing to the Economy of the Country.

Ariaria is the Biggest Market in Nigeria and one of the biggest in Africa which even the FG is aware that it contributes greatly to the Economy.

Who moved these businesses to Lagos? Mention these Ibo businesses and their revenues.

FYI Ogun is the industrial hub of Nigeria, not Lagos.

Ogun state backs up this claims with generated revenues.

Ibos can't. Why? Because they're lies.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2017
I can tell you about Ogun.... the industrial hub of Nigeria.

Can you tell me about the so called commercial hub in The SE?

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by colossus91(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2017
i tot 24hour light is streetlights and inverter or solar power for light within the market.......lol mumu order
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2017
SenatorM:

Check out most of the business people in Lagos and the entire SW are.

BTW people move their businesses to where they're likely to thrive.

Most of the business owners in the SW are Yorubas and oyinbo foreigners. I'm not talking about fanyogo trading.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2017
More about Ogun

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by derahhh(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

I don't need to lie, but you do cool

May be I did not get the pictogram correctly but it seems to depit
each state with their respective businesses within the state not no regards to the business owners

Ever heard of the saying that 'when u get to a new environ n can't find an igbo man there,run for your life'.....
The so called Lagos businesses are owned by Igbo men except you wanna run away from the truth...
Am no tribal person#pariotically Nigerian.......'m just stating the obvious

Some of Yoruba businesses and their worth
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by Chidex50(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:
After now, Yeebos will start insulting Afonjas.
Afonja ordered for 24hour power supply in Ariaria market.
Afonjas are the BEST.
.you dey craze.No be d whole naija em dey serve
FTC by the way.
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by SenatorM(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

BTW people move their businesses to where they're likely to thrive.

Most of the business owners in the SW are Yorubas and oyinbo foreigners. I'm not talking about fanyogo trading.
That's a very big lie. Most Businesses are owned by Igbos, you mention Fanyogo, does Small and Medium scale enterprise contribute to the Economy or not?
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by derahhh(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
More about Ogun

Anambra 2%?Abia ?hmhmmm

Dont trust that data....its so 'not correct ' undecided
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by Absoj(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
Osibanjo is a vagabond
U shdnt say that?
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2017
SenatorM:
That's a very big lie. Most Businesses are owned by Igbos, you mention Fanyogo, does Small and Medium scale enterprise contribute to the Economy or not?

Mention the Ibo companies

These are some Yoruba companies

Yorubas are innovators, industrious, successful and intelligent sets of people.

From the top of my head, here are some of the multi-million/billion companies we own and products we make.

• Tara fela durotoye-tara international
• Olatorera Oniru - Dressmeoutlet
• Honey Ogundeyi- Fashpa
• Bilikis Adebiyi Adebola- Wecyclers
• Deola Sagoe - Deola sagoe
• Folake Coker- Tiffany Amber
• Lisa Folawiyo- Jewel by Lisa
• Adenike ogunlesi- ruff ‘n’ tumble
• Kunmi otitoju- minku design (reffered to as africa's hermes)
• Modupe "dupsy" abiola-intern avenue (one of the most influential black businesswomen in britian in 2013) described as a "serial achiever"
• Femi otedola-zenon oil/atlas shipping agency/swift insurance/fo properties limited/fo transport/seaforce shipping company
• Folorunso alakija-famfa oil (wealthiest woman in nigeria,2nd wealthiest black woman on the planet)
• Kola karim-costain west africa/shoreline energy international
• Kola aluko-atlantic energy
• Dapo Abiodun- Hyden oil and gas
• Tope sonubi-sahara energy
• Obateru akinruntan-obat oil (the largest privately-owned oil depot and jetty in africa also the second richest king in africa)
• Jide omokore- enerry resources group spog petrochemicals, energy properties development limited,innovative haulage limited,expand marine,bay atlantic limited,restore engineering limited
• Wale tinubu- Oando oil africa’s largest energy company(askmen magazine top ten ceos in the world)
• Robert agbede-chester lng biggest black engineering firm in the u.s
• Funso lawal-sogenal group
• Oba Oguntayo- Fowobi petroleum
• Oba Shafi Sule- Leolas Water and Drink, Leolas Ozonised Table Water, Leolas Apple and Leolas Lime & Lemon
• Aderemi makanjuola-caverton offshore group (africa’s first integrated offshore support service provider)
• Mike adenuga-globacom
• Funke opeke-mainstreet technologies
• Ayodeji adewunmi/olalekan olude/opeyemi awoyemi -jobberman (africa’s largest job search site)
• Tunde kehinde-african courier express
• Tope folayan- mall for Africa
• Kunle obagun- onward papers
• Tejufoam- Tejusosho family
• Olorogun sunny kuku- eko hotel
• Lekan Mustapha- Grand Inn hotel and Suites
• Lekan Bello- FSCL Group
• Razaq okoya-eleganza group
• Adetokunbo ogundeyi-proforce limited
• Olakunle ekundayo- drugfield pharmaceuticals drugfield is the first nigerian and african company to manufacture newborn cord-care antiseptic gel, chlorhexidine digluconate 7.1, which prevents umbilical cord infections in newborn babies
• Bukky George- Healthplus phramacies (Biggest pharmacy retail chain in Nigeria).
• Joke Bakare- Medplus pharmacies (arguably the Biggest pharmacy retail chain in Nigeria)
• Jimoh ibrahim-nicon group/global fleet group air nigeria/nicon insurance/nigeria re-insurance corporation/nicon luxury hotel lagos/nigeria - holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others global fleet oil and gas, nicon hotels, global fleet industries energy bank - accra, ghana energy bank são tomé global media mirror limited
• Oba otudeko--honeywell group/radisson blu hotel
• Alex Onabanjo- Terra Energy Nigeria, Atco furniture, Rainbow FM
• Prince samuel adedoyin-doyin group of companies global soap & detergent industries limited, consolidated foods and beverages limited doyin pharmaceutical (nigeria) limited,doyin farms
• Jimoh oyedele ibrahim-piccadily insurance/unique aluminium products limited
• Bode akindele-fairgate group the group is worth over 1billion pounds( among company’s tenants are asda wallmart,continental holdings/ modamola group of companies/nigerian biscuits limited
• Chief samuel adegbite-oasis group
• Kase lukman lawal-camac holdings (2002 camac was named the largest african-american owned company on the black enterprise 100s list.)
• Chief michael ade ojo-elizade group (largest importer/seller of toyota vehicles in west africa), elizade university
• Buruji Kashamu- KASMAL Goup
• Tokunbo Oshin- ZIPEST
• Chief harry akande-Aic Nigeria
• Tunji owoeye-elephant group
• Adebola Adegunwa- Fototek, Essay holdings
• Oladimeji owofemi- multi-trex foods, nigeria’s first indigenous chocolate manufacturer
• Tunde folawiyo-yinka folawiyo group
• S.K Onofowokan- Coleman wires and Cables
• Gbolade Osibodu- Vigeo group
• Fikayo ogundipe -Tolet.com.ng
• Victor obasuyi-obasuyi holdings (a real estate venture with properties that boast more than 40 tenants in the city of waterloo alone)
• Otunba Gbenga daniel- KrestaLaurel (Lifts and Elevator company)
• F.O Arowolo- ARON Nigeria
• Sujimbomi ogundele- Sujimoto constructions
• Demola Odutola- Queensdrive estates
• Olu Okeowo aka Lagos Landlord- Gibraltar constructions
• Abiodun Onanuga- NUGACON constructions
• Tayo amusan – Persianas group (owners of palms shopping mall)
• Tajudeen adepetu-CMA Group (SoundcityTV, Soundcity FM, ONTV, ONMax, Televista Movies, Spice TV, Village Square, Trybe TV, Urban96, Access24)

• (http://www.goldmyne.tv/2016/04/incredible-tajuddeen-adepetu-creats-eight-thriving-television-channels-in-12-years/
• Ayo animashaun- Smooth promotions (owners of Headies, HIP tv and hip-hop world magazine)
• Tyler Sotubo- Tooxclusive
• Ademola ogundele- Notjustok (The most popular music download site in Nigeria)
• Makinde Azeez- Naijaloaded
• Otunba Sesan Rufai- Goldmyne Entertainment
• Dele momodu- ovation
• Seun Osewa –Nairaland
• Bankole Oluwafemi- BigCabal media (TechCabal-The largest technology site in West Africa.Radar the largest technology forum in Africa and Zikoko one of the fastest growing entertainment content brands in Africa)
• Punch
• TheNation
• Tribune
• Biodun Shobanjo- Troyka Holdings( Insight communications largest advertising agency in west africa by billings and revenue), Azzagai,Optimum Exposure,Media Perspective,MediaCom,The Quadrant Company and Halogen Security Laide Fowosere- Nucleus Ventures. Employs 21,000 people
• Bayo Abdul-Papermate
• Alhaji muri gbadeyinka-muhri international limited star fm
• Otunba subomi balogun-fcmb
• Tunde ayeni- Skye bank
• Fola adeola-Gtb
• Hassan odukale -Leadway assurance
• Dolapo Balogun- Equity insurance
• Akintola williams&co –first and largest accounting firm in nigeria
• Akin alabi-Nairabet nigeria's first online sports betting portal
• Kunle Soname- Bet9ja (Nigeria’s biggest sports betting website) first Nigerian to own a top European football club by buying Portuguese second division side, Clube Desportivo Feirense
• Chief kessignton Adebutu-premier lotto (baba ijebu) nigeria’s most popular lotto operator
• Abiola Olaniran- Gamsole
• Adewale Osinubi- Wesco pools and lottery
• Ladi delano-bakrie delano africa
• Tayo ayeni-skymit motors
• Kehinde kamson-Sweet sensation
• Folu ayeni-tantalizers
• Kayode odukoya-first nation airways
• Dele fajemirokun-chicken republic/aiico insurance/xerox nigeria/kings guards
• Olayinka adebayo-tasty fried chicken
• Wale babalakin-bi courtney/stabilini visinoni
• Helios investment partners- babatunde soyoye
• Bola akindele-courteville group
• Adebayo Ogunlesi- Chairman Global Infrastructure Partners,owners of Gatwick International Airport London

And 100+ more companies

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by kn23h(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
derahhh:

Anambra 2%?Abia ?hmhmmm

Dont trust that data....its so 'not correct ' undecided

Had it said Ogun 3%, you'd have trusted it right? What's in Anambra to generate more than 2% revenues?

Ogun
- rice production
- land border importation
- industries
- Limestone mining

And many more

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by BabaRamotu1988: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Absoj:

Like my dad right?
yes
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by Brugo(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Foolish comments like yours is why the government should not lift a finger in the SE.

You wail and complain everyday about marginalization and neglect by past administrations but whenever the current FG tries to do what your leaders have failed to do you post nonsense like this.

The FG can choose to neglect the entire SE as it has proven that the SE is negligible in elections.

You hit the nail on the head. These easterners are totally negligible in elections. They were forced to realise this in 2015 and that is what really ticks them off.

You cannot play politics of insult and hatred and expect Nigeria to support you.
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by Brugo(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

Mention the Ibo companies

These are some Yoruba companies

Yorubas are innovators, industrious, successful and intelligent sets of people.

From the top of my head, here are some of the multi-million/billion companies we own and products we make.

• Tara fela durotoye-tara international
• Olatorera Oniru - Dressmeoutlet
• Honey Ogundeyi- Fashpa
• Bilikis Adebiyi Adebola- Wecyclers
• Deola Sagoe - Deola sagoe
• Folake Coker- Tiffany Amber
• Lisa Folawiyo- Jewel by Lisa
• Adenike ogunlesi- ruff ‘n’ tumble
• Kunmi otitoju- minku design (reffered to as africa's hermes)
• Modupe "dupsy" abiola-intern avenue (one of the most influential black businesswomen in britian in 2013) described as a "serial achiever"
• Femi otedola-zenon oil/atlas shipping agency/swift insurance/fo properties limited/fo transport/seaforce shipping company
• Folorunso alakija-famfa oil (wealthiest woman in nigeria,2nd wealthiest black woman on the planet)
• Kola karim-costain west africa/shoreline energy international
• Kola aluko-atlantic energy
• Dapo Abiodun- Hyden oil and gas
• Tope sonubi-sahara energy
• Obateru akinruntan-obat oil (the largest privately-owned oil depot and jetty in africa also the second richest king in africa)
• Jide omokore- enerry resources group spog petrochemicals, energy properties development limited,innovative haulage limited,expand marine,bay atlantic limited,restore engineering limited
• Wale tinubu- Oando oil africa’s largest energy company(askmen magazine top ten ceos in the world)
• Robert agbede-chester lng biggest black engineering firm in the u.s
• Funso lawal-sogenal group
• Oba Oguntayo- Fowobi petroleum
• Oba Shafi Sule- Leolas Water and Drink, Leolas Ozonised Table Water, Leolas Apple and Leolas Lime & Lemon
• Aderemi makanjuola-caverton offshore group (africa’s first integrated offshore support service provider)
• Mike adenuga-globacom
• Funke opeke-mainstreet technologies
• Ayodeji adewunmi/olalekan olude/opeyemi awoyemi -jobberman (africa’s largest job search site)
• Tunde kehinde-african courier express
• Tope folayan- mall for Africa
• Kunle obagun- onward papers
• Tejufoam- Tejusosho family
• Olorogun sunny kuku- eko hotel
• Lekan Mustapha- Grand Inn hotel and Suites
• Lekan Bello- FSCL Group
• Razaq okoya-eleganza group
• Adetokunbo ogundeyi-proforce limited
• Olakunle ekundayo- drugfield pharmaceuticals drugfield is the first nigerian and african company to manufacture newborn cord-care antiseptic gel, chlorhexidine digluconate 7.1, which prevents umbilical cord infections in newborn babies
• Bukky George- Healthplus phramacies (Biggest pharmacy retail chain in Nigeria).
• Joke Bakare- Medplus pharmacies (arguably the Biggest pharmacy retail chain in Nigeria)
• Jimoh ibrahim-nicon group/global fleet group air nigeria/nicon insurance/nigeria re-insurance corporation/nicon luxury hotel lagos/nigeria - holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others global fleet oil and gas, nicon hotels, global fleet industries energy bank - accra, ghana energy bank são tomé global media mirror limited
• Oba otudeko--honeywell group/radisson blu hotel
• Alex Onabanjo- Terra Energy Nigeria, Atco furniture, Rainbow FM
• Prince samuel adedoyin-doyin group of companies global soap & detergent industries limited, consolidated foods and beverages limited doyin pharmaceutical (nigeria) limited,doyin farms
• Jimoh oyedele ibrahim-piccadily insurance/unique aluminium products limited
• Bode akindele-fairgate group the group is worth over 1billion pounds( among company’s tenants are asda wallmart,continental holdings/ modamola group of companies/nigerian biscuits limited
• Chief samuel adegbite-oasis group
• Kase lukman lawal-camac holdings (2002 camac was named the largest african-american owned company on the black enterprise 100s list.)
• Chief michael ade ojo-elizade group (largest importer/seller of toyota vehicles in west africa), elizade university
• Buruji Kashamu- KASMAL Goup
• Tokunbo Oshin- ZIPEST
• Chief harry akande-Aic Nigeria
• Tunji owoeye-elephant group
• Adebola Adegunwa- Fototek, Essay holdings
• Oladimeji owofemi- multi-trex foods, nigeria’s first indigenous chocolate manufacturer
• Tunde folawiyo-yinka folawiyo group
• S.K Onofowokan- Coleman wires and Cables
• Gbolade Osibodu- Vigeo group
• Fikayo ogundipe -Tolet.com.ng
• Victor obasuyi-obasuyi holdings (a real estate venture with properties that boast more than 40 tenants in the city of waterloo alone)
• Otunba Gbenga daniel- KrestaLaurel (Lifts and Elevator company)
• F.O Arowolo- ARON Nigeria
• Sujimbomi ogundele- Sujimoto constructions
• Demola Odutola- Queensdrive estates
• Olu Okeowo aka Lagos Landlord- Gibraltar constructions
• Abiodun Onanuga- NUGACON constructions
• Tayo amusan – Persianas group (owners of palms shopping mall)
• Tajudeen adepetu-CMA Group (SoundcityTV, Soundcity FM, ONTV, ONMax, Televista Movies, Spice TV, Village Square, Trybe TV, Urban96, Access24)

• (http://www.goldmyne.tv/2016/04/incredible-tajuddeen-adepetu-creats-eight-thriving-television-channels-in-12-years/
• Ayo animashaun- Smooth promotions (owners of Headies, HIP tv and hip-hop world magazine)
• Tyler Sotubo- Tooxclusive
• Ademola ogundele- Notjustok (The most popular music download site in Nigeria)
• Makinde Azeez- Naijaloaded
• Otunba Sesan Rufai- Goldmyne Entertainment
• Dele momodu- ovation
• Seun Osewa –Nairaland
• Bankole Oluwafemi- BigCabal media (TechCabal-The largest technology site in West Africa.Radar the largest technology forum in Africa and Zikoko one of the fastest growing entertainment content brands in Africa)
• Punch
• TheNation
• Tribune
• Biodun Shobanjo- Troyka Holdings( Insight communications largest advertising agency in west africa by billings and revenue), Azzagai,Optimum Exposure,Media Perspective,MediaCom,The Quadrant Company and Halogen Security Laide Fowosere- Nucleus Ventures. Employs 21,000 people
• Bayo Abdul-Papermate
• Alhaji muri gbadeyinka-muhri international limited star fm
• Otunba subomi balogun-fcmb
• Tunde ayeni- Skye bank
• Fola adeola-Gtb
• Hassan odukale -Leadway assurance
• Dolapo Balogun- Equity insurance
• Akintola williams&co –first and largest accounting firm in nigeria
• Akin alabi-Nairabet nigeria's first online sports betting portal
• Kunle Soname- Bet9ja (Nigeria’s biggest sports betting website) first Nigerian to own a top European football club by buying Portuguese second division side, Clube Desportivo Feirense
• Chief kessignton Adebutu-premier lotto (baba ijebu) nigeria’s most popular lotto operator
• Abiola Olaniran- Gamsole
• Adewale Osinubi- Wesco pools and lottery
• Ladi delano-bakrie delano africa
• Tayo ayeni-skymit motors
• Kehinde kamson-Sweet sensation
• Folu ayeni-tantalizers
• Kayode odukoya-first nation airways
• Dele fajemirokun-chicken republic/aiico insurance/xerox nigeria/kings guards
• Olayinka adebayo-tasty fried chicken
• Wale babalakin-bi courtney/stabilini visinoni
• Helios investment partners- babatunde soyoye
• Bola akindele-courteville group
• Adebayo Ogunlesi- Chairman Global Infrastructure Partners,owners of Gatwick International Airport London

And 100+ more companies

Don't mind that character. Such people are quick to shout oil money but cannot explain how oil money helped the aforementioned businesses especially those unrelated to oil and gas.

Biafrans are just bitter people who derive fulfilment from the distress or downfall of others.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by gabe: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Ta! Sense fall on you. Election and governance are 2 different things. Thats where Osibanjo beats Baba. Osibanjo is always ready to show concern in the SE. Baba has not visited ONE SE state in 2 years.
Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by derahhh(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2017
But why is everybody clamoring Ogun state as the commercial hub of the country......WTF is in Ogun state

Or is it NT the same Ogun state I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba by goodvision12(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2017
This is super story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby / Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.