Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (37080 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Omeokachie:
Because Buhari violated court ruling and you saw nothing wrong in it.

He only learnt from your master.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Frankskaf(f): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
He is just trying to gain popularity, what did u expect from a dog without tooth?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Reference(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ulomoney:

Don't make a joke of such a serious thing. This guy can cause a war. Go read about the history of Hitler. Nigeria government, please do not make the same mistake. This guy is a fool and a coward who does not practice what he preaches.

Kalu, bring your family back to Nigeria. Keep them in your village. Then, you can resume with your vision-less speeches. (after being rearrested of course).
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by charlesucheh(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
op!!! its like ipobians come here with cutlass for you o!!! see as them just dey jump on your thread with hostility.... na wa o!!!!!!!!!
but me too, i need that kanu rearrested..... simple!!!!!!
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Magicdon(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
CARBONY500:
Mr. Kanu was arrested in 2015 on an 11-count charge bordering on terrorism and treasonable felony. Justice Binta Nyako, said that she was convinced that Kanu was ill and needed more medical attention than the Nigerian Prisons was giving him. Justice Binta Nyako however gave 11 conditions which Mr. Kanu must fulfill to be released on bail, and to continue to enjoy the temporary freedom.

— Mr. Kanu must not hold rallies.

— He must not grant interviews.

— He must not be in a crowd of more than 10 people.

— He must provide three sureties in the sum of N100 million each.

— One of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator.

— The second surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Mr. Kanu said his religion is Judaism

— The third surety must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja

— The IPOB leader must deposit his Nigerian passport

— He must also deposit his British passport with the court

— He must provide the court with reports on the progress of his health and treatment on a monthly basis.

— The order for him to deposit his Nigerian and British passports also mean he cannot travel out of the country (If this is considered, it is the thirteenth condition).

Maybe the Judge who gave these orders is no more......#Lawless #Country... Free the niccur biko!
if i may ask what does that 100 million surety stand for bro? Am asking because an argument occurred between me and a guy. I was saying it means the sureties will pay the 100 million each before the court will release him; the guy said no, that each of them must have 100 million in their bank. So pls what does that 100 million stand for?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
`
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DerideGull(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

FYI I'm not Yoruba I careless if you compare Awolowo to chameleon but the fact remains Nnamdi Kalu is not brave as people think. He changes like chameleon.

Do you honestly think I give a ratass if you are Igbo, Yari.ba or Hausawa? I just started the facts of nature. Besides, most Nigerians are basement rapscallions
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by walosky(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Op go ask ur papa na
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by greatman247(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
DerideGull:

Do you honestly think I give a ratass if you are Igbo, Yari.ba or Hausawa? I just started the facts of nature. Besides, most Nigerians are basement rapscallions

If you like give a monkeyass I careless who you are or from too all I know is Nnamdi Kanu is a cow and chameleon who changes tunes at every given opportunity and that's not bravery it's a sign of cowardice.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DerideGull(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
allrightsir:

Please do not quote me unless you have something intelligent to say. I am not interested in your hate filled diatribe. I am not interested in the past but the future.

We get that you are filled with hate, that's ok, that's your hangup to deal with. I wasn't alive when all the problems started and I can bet neither were you. I am not your dialogue partner if all you want to do is tell me for the 1000th time your version of who is to blame. I am interested in what do we do.

We agree on one thing Nigeria is a failed state and IMHO (you may disagree) there are 2 solutions

1. Everybody go his way and bear his father's name, we are all strong enough to survive on our own.

2 Full autonomy of regions with a weak center so the the autonomous regions have a larger market and a stronger voice in International affairs.

Either one is fine with me, there are benefits and disadvantages of not sharing the same country with ibos and there are benefits and disadvantages of sharing. either way the Yoruba nationa will prosper once we change the status quo, what I cannot stand is your "this man beat me", "this man stole my shoe" kind of nonsense. OK You have been beaten and your shoe has been stolen .........f*cking move on!!!

I suggest you cease to quote me if you only write craps and no intelligible posts as shown above. In addition, stop writing about Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB movement if you Yari.ba land has a chance to proper. I would want to see all dingbats such as you to witness the birth of another country other than Niger-Area through the hateful rhetoric of IPOB leader. There is no doubt you are a f*cking goon.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Solorrman(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
We already know that kanu is ur god,bkos he overtook the jesus u follow from the begining though the different is small
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DerideGull(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

If you like give a monkeyass I careless who you are or from too all I know is Nnamdi Kanu is a cow and chameleon who changes tunes at every given opportunity and that's not bravery it's a sign of cowardice.

I guess it will be futile effort to discuss strategy with you.The manner in which you write does not proffer that you know the difference between cowardice and bravery.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
bosskid:
lipsrsealed you live in a zoo so what animal are you monkey or gorrila you live in a zoo so what animal are you monkey or gorrila you live in a zoo so what animal are you monkey or gorrila
Hey man, it's a metaphorical statement. Learn to think outside the box
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by greatman247(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
DerideGull:

I guess it will be futile effort to discuss strategy with you.The manner in which you write does not proffer that you know the difference between cowardice and bravery.

The way and manner you write suggest you should park well. I honestly can't decipher why you're so pained. It's pathetic that you're a tribalist.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by adeoba2008(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anything can happen when the GCFR is nowhere to be found....
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
buhari is regretting arresting kanu the first time, re arresting kanu the second time will finally send buhari to his grave, the final nail to buhari's coffin.
And nnamdi kalu will become even more popular. re arresting kanu will be the biggest mistake nigeria will ever make! the way things appears nnamdi kalu would love to be re arrested that will finally make him a heroic.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by goldedprince: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
from the way comments that support kunu gets likes, i bet 90% of idiots in this forum are Igbos. he will be arrested soon and this time no bail.
thunder fire any ipod wey quote me
quote me negatively and die before december
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Frankskaf(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Reference post=59111321][/quote]
Don't mind that flat-headed descendant of Júdas Iscariot
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Why should I trust you?

Moreover you made no effort to refute my point.

Btw, since when did this administration start obeying court order? Certainly not when it concerns NK. Now OP has his answer.

The more reason you should not be jubilant over his excesses. Coming out after his next arrest might become Mission Impossible, ask Henry Okah.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by SMSguru(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
I can assure you he will be re-arrested as soon as Buhari comes back to Nigeria.
But when will Buhari come back?
The above question is more important than re-arresting the IPOB leader.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by AK481(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mohammed Farrah adid

You remember his story?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by famzynet: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Are you not in Nigeria? Can't you see that the initial arrest only made issues worst and the guy became popular ? His arrest will only make the agitation for Biafra stronger. Besides those bail conditions were stringent and unlawful. You can not take someone's freedom of speech . Also,the dictator behind his unlawful arrest is battling with his life in London.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Imerson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,
As one of the bail condition ,he was told by the court not to be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people but as of today,he is addressing crowd and making hate speeches.
When will he be rearrested to douse the tension in the country especially the south east.

because man pass man. Kanu is (nukwu manwu) have I answered your question?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by omsal84(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
why re-arrest him when the Niga is about to self distruct ?

A good leader is always the first in the ship and the last to leave... but He abandoned those who were arrested with him, and is enjoying around while those ones are eating strong beans in prison.
He went to Anambra, and proclaimed no election, not mindful of the repercussions that will cause.
He went to Anambra and the broke their most sacred tradition, hence his being sent away from the kings palace.
He then wanted to go to Kaduna and Lagos... and then showed how cowardly he was by renaging on his words.
Truth is, if he goes to any non BIAFRAN land, all it will take will be for folks in the area to attack, and then a sniper takes him out...

Igbos will then go with whatever conspiracy theory they want, but then folks will just tell u, dat d fly dat does not hear word, will follow dead body into grave.
Who do you think you are educating?

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by attackgat: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
hermosa7:
He doesn't have the character nor does he have the intelligence of Odumegwu Ojukwu. So he doesn't command respect from core Igbos. It's a wise thing to let him fade off nicely. If you put him in prison, you turn him to another Mandela.

Would the "core Igbos" include the ones who shut down the entire South East on the 30th of May?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by omsal84(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=59102088]why re-arrest him when the Niga is about to self distruct ?

A good leader is always the first in the ship and the last to leave... but He abandoned those who were arrested with him, and is enjoying around while those ones are eating strong beans in prison.
He went to Anambra, and proclaimed no election, not mindful of the repercussions that will cause.
He went to Anambra and the broke their most sacred tradition, hence his being sent away from the kings palace.
He then wanted to go to Kaduna and Lagos... and then showed how cowardly he was by renaging on his words.
Truth is, if he goes to any non BIAFRAN land, all it will take will be for folks in the area to attack, and then a sniper takes him out...

Igbos will then go with whatever conspiracy theory they want, but then folks will just tell u, dat d fly dat does not hear word, will follow dead body into grave.
Who do you think you are educating?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by suremanpatriot: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
because his enjoying prerogative of mercy whc wont last long
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Myself2(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,.

It's...

I'm (not Am)

Flouting (not flaunting)

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Tobium1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,
As one of the bail condition ,he was told by the court not to be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people but as of today,he is addressing crowd and making hate speeches.
When will he be rearrested to douse the tension in the country especially the south east.

[color=#990000][/color]
Because he is the President we know, the president we see and hear him speak, the healthy president you know, the most popular man in this country. Have you ever heard or see a country who arrests such a person?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by samuelkingz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
op...OP...how many times did I cal you...behave yasef

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
You are now thinking like the North, please think like Osibanjo for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding / You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.