Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo (1136 Views)

NYSC Anthem | Lyrics | MP3 Free Download By Corpers Forum / 7 Salient Facts About NYSC Mandated Medical Certificate By Corpers Forum / Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2017
YOUTH CORPERS UNVEILS A NEW LOGO FOR AKWA IBOM STATE

As part of activities marking the 30 years anniversary of Akwa Ibom State, some serving youth corp members recently launched a new logo in commemoration of the event.
According to the Youth Corp members, the launching of the logo is a way of giving back to the society that has accommodated them thus far.
It was gathered that the Youth Corp Members also expressed delight at the rapid development witnessed by the State in the last few years which has heralded a new chapter in their lives and has thus contributed to their success story.
It will be recalled that Akwa Ibom State will clock 30 years on the 23rd day of November, 2017 following her creation from the then Cross River State.
The launching of the new logo is in synchronization with the hashtags #AkwaIbommyfuture and #AkwaIbommysuccessstory which was exclusively created for the anniversary.

topewonder..com/corpers-uyo-unveil.html

lalasticlala Seun mynd44 obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by sayentease(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2017
This is good.. Akwa ibom state govt should give them a recognition for this..

This corpers didn't go and play in uyo unlike me..I spent my one year on woman cry kiss

Abi nwamaikpe my partner in crime

1 Like

Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2017
sayentease:
This is good.. Akwa ibom state govt should give them a recognition for this..

This corpers didn't go and play in uyo unlike me..I spent my one year on woman cry kiss

Abi nwamaikpe my partner in crime

ah!! see your life.. you finish your allawee on rubbish..

your future is hanging on a thread
Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by sayentease(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

ah!! see your life.. you finish your allawee on rubbish..

your future is hanging on a thread

I only tasted the national cake small

Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by femolacqua(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Thumbs up for a job well done.
Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2017
lalasticlala Seun password : snake tonto dike olajumoke
Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by akinsjerems: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2017
This is highly commendable, they should keep it up!
Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by sayentease(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2017
That's right.. This is the kind of graduates we want NYSC to drill.. This is the best thing to come out of NYSC after shoprite's bread
Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2017
This una Logo na everyday logo to celebrate an event..... please come up with something far better that will celebrate the rich resources of Akwa Ibom and inculcate it into a simple art or drawing.... that's what logo is, this one is not saying anything, just a usual graphic design. check out Anambra and other state logo you will understand what I mean
Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by sayentease(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
This una Logo na everyday logo to celebrate an event..... please come up with something far better that will celebrate the rich resources of Akwa Ibom and inculcate it into a simple art or drawing.... that's what logo is, this one is not saying anything, just a usual graphic design. check out Anambra and other state logo you will understand what I mean

Are you saying this one has not passed enough message..

Let us see what you can come up with.
Re: Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo by sayentease(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
lalastclala

seun

this is fp worthy na

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need A PPA In Abuja. / 2018 Batch "A" Mobilization Time-table / Make Up To 12k Every Week With Just A One Time 500# Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.