Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote (804 Views)

Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha / What's Ur Favorite Igbo Title Name For Buhari / Mohammed Buhari Illiteracy Quote Vs Goodluck Jonathan Quote Abt Nigerians *2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by victor8269: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
1j.No politician's ambition is worth the blood of any citizen vs
1b. If I don't win in the next election, even Baboons, Hyenas and monkeys would be drunk with human blood.
I don Talk my own, oya u talk Ur own
Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by galadima77(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2017
GEJ: "people misunderstood me when I said stealing is not corruption".

PMB: On Dasuki " how can you be sharing public funds like that?".

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Baboons, Hyenas and monkeys = Nigeria is a Zoo
Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by TippyTop(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2017
My second term ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian – Jonathan

Dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood if I lose the election – Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by jahsharon: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Goatluck Jonaddaft - Stealing is not corruption.
Muhammadu Buhari - Do not be scared of me, instead be scared of the consequences of your actions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by ajebuter(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2017
Stealing is not corruption...GEJ
Their dogs and baboon will soak in blood..PMB
My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian....GEJ .
A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north...PMB
The innocent bloods you are sharing in Borno....PEJ..
l belong to all and to nobody...PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2017
GEJ: Boko Haram are not muslims.
Buhari: I will not treat those that gave me 5% same with those that gave me 97%; that is the political reality. Unfortunately for him, the 5% provide 97% of Nigeria's export earnings and they showed him shege!

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by TheTourist: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
GEJ : "I HAD NO SHOES"
Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by crimeboss: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
MB: if u are killing bk, u are killing my people
Gej: my ambition is worth d blood of any nigeran
MB: i will spread sharia throughout Nigeria.
MB: responding to lam adeshina when lam was governor of Oyo state- why are ur people killing my people?.
MB in india: Nigerians are thieves.
Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by johnwizey: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
GEJ; Stealing is nt corruption PMB; I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody
Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by ITbomb(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
GEJ :
“The choice before Nigerians in the coming election is simple: A choice between going forward and going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms – and desperate power-seekers with empty promises.”

Buhari :
“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria… God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”
Re: Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote by deji17: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
jahsharon:
Goatluck Jonaddaft - Stealing is not corruption.
Muhammadu Buhari - Do not be scared of me, instead be scared of the consequences of your actions.

GEJ - If dollars are missing, Americans will know. Now Dieziani, the superGal in GEJ admin is testifying in US court over missing dollars.
PMB - You can not grow a country's economy when the working capital is proceeds of corruption.

GEJ - For Obama to fix, the world, he must fix Nigeria, then he turned around to blame Obama for removing him from office.
PMB - If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Between Secession And Restructuring; The Parable Of The Faulty Atm / What A Wow: Abuja-kaduna Rail Generates N1m Daily, Says Minister / Nollywood Jim Iyke Is The First Nigerian Celebrity To Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.