Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) (33532 Views)

Tokunbo Toyota Corrola Sport 2003 Model / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Montero Sport 2003 Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by depremore: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
eya am very much sorry over you stolen car take heart and pray hard i beliv u will see it. god help u

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by igahdavid(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Install car tracker next time.

Check my signature
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by paradice: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Unbreakable007:
Are u a Christian? Do u pay ur tithes always? If yes will see it (God) but if no forgt it u hv paid(devil)

THIS IS THE STUPID LOGIC THEY THOUGHT U ABI? IF GOD BE LIKE YOUR PASTOR OR YOUR BRAINLESS IDIOT THAT U ARE, ALL CARS WOULD HAVE BEEN STOLEN FOR NAIJA! NA FIRE GO THUNDER THE BRAIN AND HAND THAT U USED TO WRITE THIS POOOOO

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by lurvy: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kennydoc, go to your very first post, edit it and put the chassis number and engine number there.. .Do it now...
Not every one has the patience to scroll to last page...
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by adanny01(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kennydoc:

It was 2 years old. Still looking clean.
Not the dealership cos they've long forgotten they sold the car.

Not at gun point. Was parked in front of a house within an estate. It was realised within an hour after it was stolen.

Did some research after my post. Its so unfortunate Toyota didnt do somethings in some cars including yours.

For example, all Honda Accords from 1998 and Civic from 2002 had immobiliser systems with transponder keys. This meant stealing them was a little tad difficult.

I remember my Dads 1998 Mazda 323f that was immobilized when a mechanic tampered with it. The car is still giving problems till today because of it.

Unfortunately, it seems Toyota didnt embrace the immobiliser on Corolla until 2005. Little wonder your type of car has been a honey pot for car theives. I assumed for a 2003 Toyota it should have had immobiliser but the research shows otherwise. Its possible yours had, you should know if you had by a sticker on any of your window. Without it, a car can be hot wired in seconds.

I hope you were not fond of leaving your car at the mechanic. Am sure the way your car was clean was why it was stolen. You were probably tracked for sometime.

These are just lessons for next time. I pray police are able to find it.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
lurvy:
Kennydoc, go to your very first post, edit it and put the chassis number and engine number there.. .Do it now...
Not every one has the patience to scroll to last page...

Okay
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by princeomoba500(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sorry bro but my boss car was stolen at onitsha and was found in badagry de next day which means the guys drove de vehicle all through the night immediately after snatching it he uses same car just as yours and it was found because he used the trackers to trace it so try yours asap
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kennydoc:

Painfully, no.

Bros u paid 2.4 million for a car, but u can't spend 24k quick is 1% of ur car to secure it with a tracker.
Good luck.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Naturelle05: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was it snatched at gunpoint?
If yes, what model of gun was used?

It hurts me to tell you the truth, but it has to be said.
Move on man!
This is Naija...you will never get that car back.
That your car is either being sprayed to another colour for resale or being butchered up to be sold as spare parts at Nkpor, Ogidi or Nnewi.

Instead of looking for this lost car
Start looking for a cheap replacement on OLX.
is this the best you can say

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Naturelle05: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Kennydoc:

It was 2 years old. Still looking clean.
Not the dealership cos they've long forgotten they sold the car.

Not at gun point. Was parked in front of a house within an estate. It was realised within an hour after it was stolen.

but they usually HV a tag the security give at the gate,ask the security men please
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Naturelle05: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2017
400billionman:

10 to 11pm.

My brodas, make una no dey waka for night.

Your car will be located in Jesus name..
it is an estate
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by datigbogirl: 6:48am On May 16, 2019
Kennydoc did you eventually find your car?
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2019
datigbogirl:
Kennydoc did you eventually find your car?

Find keh... I've already considered it a burnt offering. cheesy
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by datigbogirl: 12:02pm On May 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

Find keh... I've already considered it a burnt offering. cheesy

Chisos! So you never found it? So sad meen...so all these tithe things na wash afterall.

All those money you wasted on tithes could have provided you a new one.

It is well bro...
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

Chisos! So you never found it? So sad meen...so all these tithe things na wash afterall.

All those money you wasted on tithes could have provided you a new one.

It is well bro...

Thanks for your concern.

By the grace of God, I can afford 15 or more of exactly that same car today, so I no longer feel bad that I couldn't find it. Even the various freewill support I've given to family, friends and strangers since that time can buy 2-3 of the same car if I kept the support to myself.

So as you can see, my tithes aren't a waste as you may think. Even if they're a waste, I am content with what I have left after giving the tithe monthly.

You don't have to believe what I just said, as you're entitled to whatever you choose to believe. I'm also not under any obligation to prove anything to you.

Have a lovely day. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by datigbogirl: 12:23pm On May 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

Thanks for your concern.

By the grace of God, I can afford 15 or more of exactly that same car today, so I no longer feel bad that I couldn't find it. Even the various freewill support I've given to family, friends and strangers since that time can buy 2-3 of the same car if I kept the support to myself.

So as you can see, my tithes aren't a waste as you may think. Even if it's a waste, I am content with what I have left after giving the tithe monthly.

You don't have to believe what I just said, as you're entitled to whatever you choose to believe. I'm also not under any obligation to prove anything to you.

Have a lovely day. Cheers.

This in my opinion is what blessed you, not the tithe. As people have always said, instead of giving to the church, give to people in need.

My own point is, challenges and trials happen in life and tithing won't do a thing to stop or reverse that, it's more likely the people we have on earth that would. Na we dey help ourselves and na we dey do ourselves, not one God or black hooded creature.

Won't talk more on the issue as you rightly said, we're all entitled to d choices we make. Wish you a lovely day brother.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

This in my opinion is what blessed you, not the tithe. As people have always said, instead of giving to the church, give to people in need.

My own point is, challenges and trials happen in life and tithing won't do a thing to stop or reverse that, it's more likely the people we have on earth that would. Na we dey help ourselves and na we dey do ourselves, not one God or black hooded creature.

Won't talk more on the issue as you rightly said, we're all entitled to d choices we make. Wish you a lovely day brother.

It's alright. I clearly understand the angle you're coming from.

I give my tithe today cos my church really needs it. All the funds needed to run the church come from tithes and offerings, and believe me, it will be difficult for my church to pull through if a couple more faithful tithers quit. The number already dropped in 2018 compared to 2017, and it hasn't been easy. My pastor has no access to the church funds, so why should I be bothered thinking about one man eating the money?

I am not among those who believe that paying of tithe in church is the most important thing a Christian should do. You can pay all the tithe, yet still be considered a sinner before God, if you're living in immorality and other forms of ungodliness as we see in today's church. The new covenant believer in God is expected to offer his entire life (including possessions) to God as a sacrifice, which means that even if God wants you to give 100% of your earnings, you shouldn't struggle with it. God is not keen on 10% anymore, he desires to be completely in charge of our entire lives not just money.

I cherish helping people in need. It's a passion for me, and I often try to maximise every such opportunity. That said, I still give my tithe. I've always belonged to churches where I am well nourished spiritually, so I feel glad giving my tithe to them. If for example you live in a society where taxes are judiciously used, you won't feel very bad paying your tax no matter how big it is. Likewise, if you're in an expensive school where you're very well taught and exposed to modern ideas, you won't feel too bad about how much you pay in fees. That's how it is for me when I pay my tithe to a church where my pastors are sound. I don't regret it especially when I know they aren't misusing it.

Take good care of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by datigbogirl: 1:24pm On May 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

I give my tithe today cos my church really needs it. All the funds needed to run the church come from tithes and offerings, and believe me, it will be difficult for my church to pull through if a couple more faithful tithers quit. The number already dropped in 2018 compared to 2017, and it hasn't been easy. My pastor has no access to the church funds, so why should I be bothered thinking about one man eating the money?

I am not among those who believe that paying of tithe in church is the most important thing a Christian should do. You can pay all the tithe, yet still be considered a sinner before God, if you're living in immorality and other forms of ungodliness as we see in today's church. The new covenant believer in God is expected to offer his entire life (including possessions) to God as a sacrifice, which means that even if God wants you to give 100% of your earnings, you shouldn't struggle with it. God is not keen on 10% anymore, he desires to be completely in charge of our entire lives not just money.

I cherish helping people in need. It's a passion for me, and I often try to maximise every such opportunity. That said, I still give my tithe. I've always belonged to churches where I am well nourished spiritually, so I feel glad giving my tithe to them. If for example you live in a society where taxes are judiciously used, you won't feel very bad paying your tax no matter how big it is. Likewise, if you're in an expensive school where you're very well taught and exposed to modern ideas, you won't feel too bad about how much you pay in fees. That's how it is for me when I pay my tithe to a church where my pastors are sound. I don't regret it especially when I know they aren't misusing it.

The tithe you pay to churches will be put to better use in helping more people as you wish to. Church programmes and all if not executed won't have a negative impact to your next door neighbor, but the help you may not be able to provide cos of the tithe you've already paid might.

Coming clear, I'm an atheist who doesn't believe in God but in Love. You might say I still believe in God as God is Love but whatever. The taxes and sound educational systems you mentioned up there have had more positive, transforming and indelible impact on lives than the church has in my opinion, which is evident in nations that pay less attention to God matters but more to the direct person you can see, hear or feel. Your "tithes" to those institutions will be a much more appreciated goodwill than to a church that only tells you what you already know deep within, about not taking another man's wife or a woman who's not yours legally, or about not stealing, corruption and bearing false witness. Anyone who needs a church for these to me is a sick person who actually needs counseling and not spiritual help, as you'll agree with me most spiritual peeps still indulge in these sordid deeds.

The church ofcourse isn't misusing your funds, you're the one misusing it, but hey it's just a freaking opinion!
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

The tithe you pay to churches will be put to better use in helping more people as you wish to. Church programmes and all if not executed won't have a negative impact to your next door neighbor, but the help you may not be able to provide cos of the tithe you've already paid might.

Coming clear, I'm an atheist who doesn't believe in God but in Love. You might say I still believe in God as God is Love but whatever. The taxes and sound educational systems you mentioned up there have had more positive, transforming and indelible impact on lives than the church has in my opinion, which is evident in nations that pay less attention to God matters but more to the direct person you can see, hear or feel. Your "tithes" to those institutions will be a much more appreciated goodwill than to a church that only tells you what you already know deep within, about not taking another man's wife or a woman who's not yours legally, or about not stealing, corruption and bearing false witness. Anyone who needs a church for these to me is a sick person who actually needs counseling and not spiritual help, as you'll agree with me most spiritual peeps still indulge in these sordid deeds.

The church ofcourse isn't misusing your funds, you're the one misusing it, but hey it's just a freaking opinion!

You see, this is where you get it wrong. The point in bold isn't why I go to church. I can read about them in the Bible. There is more to it, for me.
Going to church on Sunday is as important to me as going to night club on Friday is to many young people. I love going to worship God (not just on Sundays) cos it makes me feel refreshed. I simply love the experience, just like you may love partying, dancing etc.

You lots talk about helping the poor as if most of you are doing it. Most of the people who don't pay their tithe equally don't help the poor. So many rich people out there who don't care about the poor and downtrodden around them, but once tithe is mentioned, you all remember the poor.
Less than half of Nigerian Christians pay their tithe regularly. If you equate that to the total number of Nigerian adults, then I can bet you that less than 20% of Nigerian adults pay their tithe. What about the rest 80% or more? How come they aren't helping the poor and transforming the society? If those 80% were doing what you're suggesting we do with our tithes, Nigeria would have been much better. To make it easier for you to understand, compare the Muslim Core North where tithe paying Christians may be as low as only 1% of their total population to the South East where there may be up to 30-40% tithe payers. Are the Northerners better than the South Easterners in terms of helping the poor? But you see, when you find it difficult to give to God, you will also be unable to make sacrifices for others. I agree there are many atheists that give to the society, but the average tithe-paying Christian is more likely to give to the needy after paying his tithe, than the person who doesn't believe in paying of tithe.

As regards misusing my money, there you get it wrong again. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't womanise. The fact that I don't engage in those activities means I'm able to save more money than anybody earning exactly what I earn but engages in them. Many of such people spend up to 10% of their monthly earnings on such leisures. Apart from these, there are other activities I could have been doing which will cost me some good deal of money. What if I've decided to use Sunday worship as my leisure and spend that money in church? So you see, someone else spends his money on expensive drinks and on women, while I spend mine in church. To you I've misused my money but to me, the guy spending on women and drinks has misused his. At the end, I come out healthier, saner and without as much emotional baggages as such people.

I don't expect you to understand cos you're an atheist. It won't make sense to you. It's the same way nothing will make sense to me if I hear people communicating in Chinese language. My ears aren't tuned to interpret the language, same way your spirit isn't tuned to appreciate what I am saying.
Hopefully, you will encounter Christ someday.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by datigbogirl: 4:49pm On May 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

You see, this is where you get it wrong. The point in bold isn't why I go to church. I can read about them in the Bible. There is more to it, for me.
Going to church on Sunday is as important to me as going to night club on Friday is to many young people. I love going to worship God (not just on Sundays) cos it makes me feel refreshed. I simply love the experience, just like you may love partying, dancing etc.

You lots talk about helping the poor as if most of you are doing it. Most of the people who don't pay their tithe equally don't help the poor. So many rich people out there who don't care about the poor and downtrodden around them, but once tithe is mentioned, you all remember the poor.
Less than half of Nigerian Christians pay their tithe regularly. If you equate that to the total number of Nigerian adults, then I can bet you that less than 20% of Nigerian adults pay their tithe. What about the rest 80% or more? How come they aren't helping the poor and transforming the society? If those 80% were doing what you're suggesting we do with our tithes, Nigeria would have been much better. To make it easier for you to understand, compare the Muslim Core North where tithe paying Christians may be as low as only 1% of their total population to the South East where there may be up to 30-40% tithe payers. Are the Northerners better than the South Easterners in terms of helping the poor? But you see, when you find it difficult to give to God, you will also be unable to make sacrifices for others. I agree there are many atheists that give to the society, but the average tithe-paying Christian is more likely to give to the needy after paying his tithe, than the person who doesn't believe in paying of tithe.

As regards misusing my money, there you get it wrong again. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't womanise. The fact that I don't engage in those activities means I'm able to save more money than anybody earning exactly what I earn but engages in them. Many of such people spend up to 10% of their monthly earnings on such leisures. Apart from these, there are other activities I could have been doing which will cost me some good deal of money. What if I've decided to use Sunday worship as my leisure and spend that money in church? So you see, someone else spends his money on expensive drinks and on women, while I spend mine in church. To you I've misused my money but to me, the guy spending on women and drinks has misused his. At the end, I come out healthier, saner and without as much emotional baggages as such people.

I don't expect you to understand cos you're an atheist. It won't make sense to you. It's the same way nothing will make sense to me if I hear people communicating in Chinese language. My ears aren't tuned to interpret the language, same way your spirit isn't tuned to appreciate what I am saying.
Hopefully, you will encounter Christ someday.

I'll repeat what I said, hoping it will sink in properly this time around. You dont need to go to church to differentiate between good/bad.

You also confirmed that some Atheist give to the needy. Same way some Religious folks also fail to help the poor. Doing good or bad deeds has nothing to do with spirituality. I'd one can't discern between good & evil, what they lack is empathy, not religion or Allah or your christ. I gave sacrificial offerings as a medical student, but I japa once I got into 500Level in Mental Health posting. There's such a thing called Delusional Disorders which was a presentation topic of mine. An example is Religious delusion. My brother as I said, this is an opinion, I dont need to pray you encounter the light one day, experience will tutor you on that, and if you still refuse, it remains your choice and will always be.

I'll prefer spending my money on hoes and booze cos it gives me pleasure rather than squandering on someone to tell me what I already know.

My giving to the needy will still come in handy. My summary here is, if we have a working system, there'll be little need to give to church to give back to the populace. This is an evidence of a failed nation.

However as I said, this remains an opinion and will always be. I choose mine, you choose yours.

Good day bro.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

I'll repeat what I said, hoping it will sink in properly this time around. You dont need to go to church to differentiate between good/bad.

You also confirmed that some Atheist give to the needy. Same way some Religious folks also fail to help the poor. Doing good or bad deeds has nothing to do with spirituality. I'd one can't discern between good & evil, what they lack is empathy, not religion or Allah or your christ. I gave sacrificial offerings as a medical student, but I japa once I got into 500Level in Mental Health posting. There's such a thing called Delusional Disorders which was a presentation topic of mine. An example is Religious delusion. My brother as I said, this is an opinion, I dont need to pray you encounter the light one day, experience will tutor you on that, and if you still refuse, it remains your choice and will always be.

I'll prefer spending my money on hoes and booze cos it gives me pleasure rather than squandering on someone to tell me what I already know.

My giving to the needy will still come in handy. My summary here is, if we have a working system, there'll be little need to give to church to give back to the populace. This is an evidence of a failed nation.

However as I said, this remains an opinion and will always be. I choose mine, you choose yours.

Good day bro.

So Psychiatry posting made you dump your belief in God? It's a pity. Unfortunately, you never knew God genuinely, and that's why you were easily swayed.
It's okay to call it a delusion. As long as I'm enjoying the experience, that's all that matters.

You can spend your money on hoes and booze since it gives you pleasure. It's your choice, same way it's my choice to drop mine in church. Hoes and booze can't give me pleasure, rather they will make me depressed and hopeless if I ever tow that line. So I spend mine on what gives me pleasure and fulfilment which is in the service of God.

Being a Christian hasn't made my life less meaningful than yours. While my belief may be repulsive to you and yours seems to you like the right way, the reverse applies to me. I'm comfortable 'wasting' my money like that, and I will keep doing it as long as I live.

I don't give to the church for them to give back to the society. I give to the church cos that is where I belong. It's my home. When I give to my siblings, I do that cos they are my family. I want them to be comfortable. That's how giving to the church is for me.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by datigbogirl: 5:16pm On May 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

So Psychiatry posting made you dump your belief in God? It's a pity. Unfortunately, you never knew God genuinely, and that's why you were easily swayed.
It's okay to call it a delusion. As long as I'm enjoying the experience, that's all that matters.

You can spend your money on hoes and booze since it gives you pleasure. It's your choice, same way it's my choice to drop mine in church. Hoes and booze can't give me pleasure, rather they will make me depressed and hopeless if I ever tow that line. So I spend mine on what gives me pleasure and fulfilment which is in the service of God.

Being a Christian hasn't made my life less meaningful than yours. While my belief may be repulsive to you and yours seems to you like the right way, the reverse applies to me. I'm comfortable 'wasting' my money like that, and I will keep doing it as long as I live.

I don't give to the church for them to give back to the society. I give to the church cos that is where I belong. It's my home. When I give to my siblings, I do that cos they are my family. I want them to be comfortable. That's how giving to the church is for me.

Suit yourself bro.

Atleast ina thing we both can agree on is, life is a choice.

Cheers.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by critic007(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

Well said brother...

Sorry about your stolen vehicle...

Something good will befall you soon.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2019
critic007:

Well said brother...

Sorry about your stolen vehicle...

Something good will befall you soon.

Thanks bro, I appreciate. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? / A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.