Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

5% Per Month On Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5% Per Month On Investment (4250 Views)

Oil Prices Rise 5% On Talk Of Output Cut / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / Nigeria Still Ranks 4th Globally On Return On Investment Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5% Per Month On Investment by Temin(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi guys I was in Abuja and I saw a friend who introduce me to this finance house that promise 5% per month on investment.
I am waiting for the first pay at the end of the month. It look so good, but now my mind worries after talking to some friends .
Can it be so good. and yet not a scam ?
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by chuxy12(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
they said, ''Look b4 you leap''. But you leaped b4 you look. Goodluck sha grin
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by walestar01(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2010
Im 100 % sure it is a scam, we are not in MUGU WORLD Anymore,
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by Temin(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
No wahala I was introduced to it by a trusted friend who work in the finance bank. More so I only invested 300,000 naira.
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by ebuka247: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2010
If you want to invest #150000 and get #250000 in 2 months email ebuka4levi@gmail.com or call 08036729769

Any how you want us to do it is accepted
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by consultmartins(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2010
From your statement, i can bet you are not an investor. You are just a gambler trying out luck. Are you not on this planet earth? Were you not a witness to the wonder banks saga? Did you not hear of the global financial meltdown and how it is crushing financial institutions.

My brother, open your eyes. No financial institution will give you a ROI of 5% per month in this age of financial crisis. So be wise and exit that investment before it is too late.

Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by osagie2: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2010
well it is true that you should be careful i am sure 5% monthly return is achievable it only depends on who is managing your money for you and the type of business the person is involved in. I can give you 8- 10% monthly for a period of time, if you are interested send me an email ohigon2@yahoo.com for further details.
NOTE: I am not claiming to be a company but i assure you there is no risk. You will not be scammed.
John
Ogba Lagos.
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by egolaw75: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2010
this is a scam. run 4 your life
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by walestar01(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2010
It is not just a scam but Original Scam, the kind of scam that kind send you to GRAVE, RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! make your leg no torch ground
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by Temin(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
I am an investor and not a gambler. But then this was one investment I did with my mind closed. The friend who introduced me to it is actually my first Coursin.
My plan is to exit by March. His Boss pay 5% per month and for those that collect loan from them they pay as high as 15% per month.
Believe it or not a lot of Contractors in Abuja take the loan. But then the company does not look solid enough and looks like it may just melt off when heat is high.
I am exiting soon. Thank all for the advice. As for the guy who promised 10% I am sorry I am not interested." If It sound soo good then it is not good" grin
If any fianance company can pay 10% per month then today and not tommorrow I will stop working and start playing golf
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by consultmartins(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2010
Temin:

I am an investor and not a gambler. But then this was one investment I did with my mind closed. The friend who introduced me to it is actually my first Coursin.
My plan is to exit by March. His Boss pay 5% per month and for those that collect loan from them they pay as high as 15% per month.
Believe it or not a lot of Contractors in Abuja take the loan. But then the company does not look solid enough and looks like it may just melt off when heat is high.
I am exiting soon. Thank all for the advice. As for the guy who promised 10% I am sorry I am not interested." If It sound soo good then it is not good" grin
If any fianance company can pay 10% per month then today and not tommorrow I will stop working and start playing golf

Temin, please i did not mean to call you a gambler. All i am saying is that anyone who invests without due diligence is actually gambling. I just hope you are able to exit that investment. If you are able to exit with your capital, not to talk of profit; Thank God

Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by emal(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2010
We are into oil and gas and can give 7% monthly only for 500k and above.
Call 08037919617
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by Unikman: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2010
Emal, if what you said, in your posting is true, could you please, post your company's NAME and ADDRESS, here, for everybody to see? Or, is your company, not REGISTERED? Is it, not into LEGITIMATE business? Hey, come-on, do some good PUBLIC RELATIONS, for your company. Some of us, might be INTERESTED. But be WARNED: some OFFICERS, are in the house. Big-up.
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by emal(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2010
One of our problems as nigerians is what I would refer to as FIXED MENTALITY. Most of this forum members are of the Lagos/Ibadan/city axis and so must think in terms of big office, big company etc and this is why they get scamed.
I live in a town called OMOKU in rivers-state where AGIP crude oil production facilities are located. If I told the lagos people that all the communities here enjoy free 24 hrs electricity, they may doubt.
I am an employee and so can not open my mouth too wide in public but the scenerio is that as part of community relations the oil PRODUCING companies give out public relations contracts to the locals who do not have the finance to do this jobs and so they come to us for help ( CONSULTATION, FINANCE AND EXECUTION )
Nothing is faceless here. I have discussed with two people who called. Before any thing they must come to Omoku and we see. NOTHING FACE LESS.
For those that are inerested my email is = rosegold@fastmail.fm
I AM NOT MARKETING ANYTHING. I USE MY POSITION TO HELP BOTH PARTIES. THRU ME SOME PEOPLE MAKE MONEY AND THEY ARE HAPPIER. LIFE IS DANGEROUSLY TERRIBLE IN NIGERIA.
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by beejaay: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
I dont usually ppst here on NL but over pushed to write as i see different ppl saying jack shit.with the kind of mentality i see here,i dont think any of u will ever be finacially free in ur early years.giving a 10percent ROI is more than possible and u can even make much more.instead of members to relax and ask for what the company does they outrightly by condemming it.
I can teach u how to make 30percent urself without giving ur money to anybody and even much more.if do this will u call it a scam also?im sorry for u
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by 700john: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
beejaay:

I dont usually ppst here on NL but over pushed to write as i see different ppl saying jack poo.with the kind of mentality i see here,i dont think any of u will ever be finacially free in your early years.giving a 10percent ROI is more than possible and u can even make much more.instead of members to relax and ask for what the company does they outrightly by condemming it.
I can teach u how to make 30percent urself without giving your money to anybody and even much more.if do this will u call it a scam also?im sorry for u
you can say that again and again, please loud the NL community.
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by headworld: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
GET Business Plans (that are credit worthy), Quick cash, small LOANS & L.P.O FINANCING. We also conduct RESEARCH/Market surveys, Feasibility studies, Marketing PLANS/STRATEGIES for SALES PERFORMANCE and Personal Dev. Trainings.  CONTACT: +2348138829380 or +2347052280722 (SMS ONLY). outeredgesolutions@consultant.com
OuterEDGE Solutions , our passion, your advantage!
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by Unikman: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2010
@ 700 John,                                                                                                                                     Hello John, I think, the situation we have in our hands, is BAD ENOUGH.  Let us not AGGRAVATE it.  As much as I agree with what you said in your posting, I want to CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE, to do WHAT-EVER YOU CAN, to find SOLUTIONS, to the PROBLEMS OF MAN-KIND. Like the BIBLE says, THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO DO GOOD, LET THEM CONTINUE TO DO GOOD. THOSE WHO ARE HOLY, LET THEM CONTINUE TO BE HOLY, AND THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO DO OTHERWISE, LET THEM CONTINUE TO DO SO, , THEY SHALL ALL HAVE THEIR REWARDS. So my brother,what- ever you can do to help humanity, DON'T HESITATE TO DO IT.  How would you feel, IF YOU ARE THE ONLY RICH MAN in your community? Share what you know, with us. Some of us might BENEFIT from it. Remain BLESSED.
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by GM008: 2:54am On Nov 21, 2011
Hello,

Do you have any Research Information on Domestic Gas Refilling Plants? I noticed from one of your recent post that you were going to do some research on this.

Regards
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by tinnymerit(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2011
it may be true and it may not.Am also running one since august last year and its still working well,just study the biz,look at the pple handling ur funds and pray to God for direction.5 percent is very very possible though mine is more than that,every day i tank God for financial breakthrough imagine 10+ percent every month.guy do ur home work and go for it.
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2011
Sounds like an interesting biz
Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by Dfxlord: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2011
true business opportunities,
invest in pepper business.
1.PEPPER BIZ
we buy pepper from the north and sell in lagos. very easy. we have dealers in lagos that buy the pepper from us immediately it lands from the north and in this part of zamfara state there is excess pepper.
pepper goes for N1000 per bag and is sold for more than N4000 in lagos (price varies).
so if you invest in this windfall be ready to get more than 40% of your investments per week.

its done in 3 simple steps. we have our agents in lagos who you may meet one on one if you so desire. once we have bought it and sold it the profit will be given to you.
the good thing about this business is that you dont look for buyers and the product is not scarce.

the bad part is that pepper season will be over by february so the earlier the better.

2. TRADING GOLD
we have mines in zamfara, we mine the stones, take them to our crushers in kebbi State and process them. then we sell.
we are registered miners. nowm1gram 18k gold goes for 6000k and the cost of one bag of stones and processing is less than 10,000(one bag of stones gives an average of 5 grams of gold),
and it takes an average of 10days for the whole process. if you are interested contact me

timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze / Bill And Melinda Gates / Business Idea With Half Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.