Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:47 PM

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (19280 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by dailyguide(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Do you want to talk to a girl you don’t know? Here are few sure fire ways on how to approach a girl that will definitely help you make a great first impression.

Many guys find it difficult approaching a lady which I will say shouldn't be. Most guys approach ladies but with the wrong methodology and this is why they get a NO for an answer.

There are certain things to put in place via observation and study of the lady in question.

Walking up to a girl you’ve never spoken to before is like taking a dip in icy water.

It makes you nervous.

Your heart starts beating faster than you can count.

And your stomach inches closer to your tongue with each step you take.

But as a guy, knowing how to approach a girl is one of the most important things to know in the dating world.

Now I’m not going to make this any more difficult than you already assume it to be.

Yes, talking to a girl who’s a stranger is not easy.

But then again, if you know just how to do it without appearing like you’re picking her up, you’ll realize just how easy the whole game can be.

How to approach a girl you don’t know

Forget pick up lines, forget bumping into her, and every other *smart* move you’ve heard.

I’ll teach you to keep it simple, and help you win her heart even before you say ‘hello’.

Here’s the only tip that matters and you need to remember it for the rest of your dating life. Always let the girl know you want to talk to her before you even talk to her. Don’t make the mistake of approaching a girl out of the blue and asking her out. It almost always never works, unless you’re a smooth talker with the gift of gab.

If you’re a regular joe who wants to turn into a chick magnet, just follow these steps and you’ll win her attention before you finish your drink!

1. Getting her attention :

You need to let the girl know you’re going to approach her. So warm her up to that idea to begin with by using these steps.

I) Glance at her.

Look at her now and then just to let her know that you’re trying to catch her attention. Be sneaky and discreet, and always look away just as soon as she catches your eye. You’ll arouse her curiosity and that’ll force her to look at you now and then to see if you’re still watching her.

II) The eye contact.

Each time she looks at you, look at her and immediately look away sheepishly. Continue to look at her now and then, and once in a while, lock your gaze at her for a small fraction of a second and look away again. By doing this, you’re already building the sexual attraction. But if she doesn’t reciprocate here, she’s probably not interested in you.

III) Appear awkward.

If you’re with your friends, look at her now and then, but appear like your distracted and not able to focus on the conversation you’re having with your friends. By doing that, you’re making her see that she’s on your mind and you’re too distracted to focus on your friends. That’s subtle flattery!

IV) Smile at her.

Exchange eye contact now and then, one or two times every minute and no more than that, and when you feel pretty courageous, flash a tiny smile from the corner of your lip for a second, and let her notice your smile.

Don’t give her a big grin though, a malicious big grin at this stage will scare any girl away.

These moves are all about building the connection and letting her know you’re interested in her. And at the same time, it’ll also help you understand if she too is really interested in you. If she responds to your gestures similarly, it’s a sign that she’s interested in talking to you too.

But if she starts ignoring you at any point here, she’s probably not interested in you and you need to make your luck somewhere else.

2. How to start talking to the girl

Now that you’ve built the attraction and the chemistry, all you need to do is walk up to her and say something. Use these tips to approach her and start the right conversation.

V) Waiting for the moment.

Sometimes, all you need to do is wait for the girl to give you a chance to talk to her. If she’s really interested in you and wants to talk to you, she’d create enough opportunities for you to walk up to her. She could do this by walking to the ladies room alone, stepping away from her friends by answering a phone call, or even by just smiling at you and leaving the place.

It’s always easier to talk to a girl when she’s by herself. There are no distractions from her friends or awkward moments because she’s already expecting you to approach her. [Read: Things you can say to a girl while talking to her for the first time]

VI) Picking her up from afar.

Gesticulate. Use the right gestures to get her attention. This is tricky, but as long as you get the message across, it’ll still work as long as you do it confidently.

Look straight at her, and smile. Jerk your neck sideways just a little bit after you lock your eyes with her, and using your eyes, point her to the bar counter or some exit. Even if she doesn’t get it, you can walk up to the place you were pointing at by yourself, and she’ll know what you mean.

Not all girls may appreciate you gesticulating at her and asking her to walk up to you, but if you’ve built the chemistry from afar, she'd be more than happy to get away from her friends and give you a chance to talk to her.

VII) The group of girls.

Walk up to her with your gaze fixed on her confidently. Walk right into the herd, but look straight at her and only her. Look at anyone else, and the envious friends would pounce on you with snide remarks because you didn’t pick them to flirt with.

“Hey… I really don’t mean to interrupt you girls, but could I speak with you for a minute? I just won’t be able to forgive myself if I left this place without getting to know you…”

Use any line you want and it’ll work as long as you say it firmly, but remember to make her feel special by saying something that reveals how badly you want to get to know her. And unless her friends seem to take your side by nudging her towards you or by smiling widely, completely avoid looking at them. You’d only be asking for trouble.

VIII) Buy her a drink.

This is something that can work very well at a bar, as long as you’ve already built the eye staring up and roused her interest. Buy her the same drink she’s already having, and ask the waiter to offer it to her. The waiter will probably drop a corny and grand message like “the gentleman sitting over there would like to offer you this drink…”

When she accepts the drink and looks towards you smiling, that’s your cue. Don’t wait any longer or she’ll think you’re a coward. But if you buy her a drink without building the connection first, you’ll just come off as a creepy guy.

IX) A twosome.

If there are just two girls, walk right up to them while staring at the girl you like. If the girl’s interested in you too, her friend will slip away quietly with an excuse. But even if the friend decides to stay, just introduce yourself and say something similar to the line used in VII. But this time, include the girl’s friend in your conversation and make her feel good about herself too. But don’t forget to keep the focus on the girl you like!

Keep these conversation moves in mind and it’ll definitely do you good. But if you want to make sure it works all the time, build the tension and the mystery first with your glances and your eye contact. You’ll always end up impressing the girl even before you approach her.

Use these tips on how to approach a girl you don’t know and with a few attempts, you’ll have no trouble walking up to any girl you like and impressing her within minutes of making eye contact with her!

Source :

www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-approach-girl-you-dont-know-for.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by geesunge(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmm......
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by phintohlar(f): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
geesunge:
Hmmmm......
summarise it for me pls
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
When you are in the streets you do it anyhow

Enough said jared jare grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Brightoo1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Time for practical ........8-)

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by geesunge(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
phintohlar:
summarise it for me pls
You need the summary? Come to my house.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by austyn0(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
When you are in the streets you do it anyhow

Enough said jared jare grin
Laughs.... Seriously.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
austyn0:
Laughs.... Seriously.
bro you want to doing all those things op wrote there

Asking out a girl is a random thing bro
You can't follow steps
You have to go with the flow

Some girls that may look approachable may turn out to be mini monsters
Some that appears like monsters turn out to be the most approachable

Human beings are complex like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by austyn0(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you want to doing all those things op wrote there

Asking out a girl is a random thing bro
You can't follow steps
You have to go with the flow

Some girls that may look approachable may turn out to be mini monsters
Some that appears like monsters turn out to be the most approachable

Human beings are complex like that cheesy
A well-known street toaster doesn't give a single Bleep about your motives,, once you attract him, he reaches for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
If you like write 50 steps, Na bad guys wey no care go still date all the fine ladies wey u dey rehearse lines for. This is a mystery I am still yet to decipher o

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by LorenzoWisdom(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
sshola:
If you like write 50 steps, Na bad guys wey no care go still date all the fine ladies wey u dey rehearse lines for. This is a mystery I am still yet to decipher o

good boiz still dy run show...with tools

check ma signature (niggaz only)
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by jericco1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
phintohlar:
summarise it for me pls
do you really think I need to follow those processes in order to know you better?
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by phintohlar(f): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
geesunge:
You need the summary? Come to my house.
lol
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by phintohlar(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
jericco1:

do you really think I need to follow those processes in order to know you better?
whose talking about knowing 1 better here.. No vex abeg ooo if wat i said got on ur nerves
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by nikkypearl(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Lalas247(f): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rubbish grin kolewerk my dear
All this script .. then he ain't being himself .. best be real n let the words flow cool

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Apina(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bla bla bla
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by jericco1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
phintohlar:
whose talking about knowing 1 better here.. No vex abeg ooo if wat i said got on ur nerves
smh
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
All these for a Nigerian girl?

Lmfaooooo... Just one thing can make all these write up useless. money grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Maxi112: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
not again.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Jenny1010(f): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
nice one..
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Hi, Thank you for gathering these comprehensive points on how to approach a girl for the first time.
They are excellent. I certainly learned a few new and important tricks, that's for sure. Keep it up from https://relationshipnest.com
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over by UmarMF: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Time to practice..

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident / Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.