Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money (936 Views)

Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by DeltaOil: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
A woman tired of Pastor Adeboye collecting money from her sister, has asked Adeboye to return hers sister money.
She laments that when her sister needs help, Adeboye & his pastors are nowhere to be seen.
But they are always ready to collect. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-U-efMEtvk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by cuedish: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Church nor dey return money ooh.
If you like ..cry till next week, na to sabi.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by thorpido(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Go meet am for camp.Na km 46.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
She passed a very good message. Our religious centers need to be restructured.

God Bless Catholic church for their services for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by idoncare440(f): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
ghenghen. space booked

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
let's hear what pastor adeboye has to say...

she just said the truth, all dis gullible pastors

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by Ramon92: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Person no fit Hustle on a soft again.

Daddy Go's minions clients will soon storm this thread shouting blackmail on Daddy GOs hustle.

Yahooman with microphone, humility and sense..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by BigBelleControl(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Was she forced?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by DeltaOil: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Was she forced?

Yes she was not forced, all she is saying is that now she needs help the church is nowhere.
RCCG can collect but not give.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by Edu3Again: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by tukdi: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by Slymonster(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
No one force her to drop.Everybody this days just uploading rubbish to trend

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by eph12(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
madridguy:
She passed a very good message. Our religious centers need to be restructured.

God Bless Catholic church for their services for humanity.
What humanity services do Catholic Church do that other churches don't do?
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by eph12(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
DeltaOil:

Yes she was not forced, all she is saying is that now she needs help the church is nowhere.
RCCG can collect but not give.
Not true! You're very far from the truth.
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Many my brother.

eph12:

What humanity services do Catholic Church do that other churches don't do?
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by STUPUDTHEISTS: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open looking ugly though grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by eph12(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
madridguy:
Many my brother.

It's okay if you know about Catholic humanitarian services but don't know about other churches, especially Pentecostal. I too don't know anything about Catholic community services but instead of me forming an opinion I'll first Google about it on the internet or ask around so as not to appear biased, inconsiderate or worse.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by madridguy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Comparing Catholic community services with other churches is like comparing death to sleep. Catholic humanitarian services is like MTN everywhere you. tongue

eph12:

It's okay if you know about Catholic humanitarian services but don't know about other churches, especially Pentecostal. I too don't know anything about Catholic community services but instead of me forming an opinion I'll first Google about it on the internet or ask around so as not to appear biased, inconsiderate or worse.
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by eph12(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
madridguy:
Comparing Catholic community services with other churches is like comparing death to sleep. Catholic humanitarian services is like MTN everywhere you. tongue

Yeah right! I don't see any Catholic whatever where I stay but I see clinics built by redeem.
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
The money is forever gone.
Big pity.
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by madridguy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Where do you stay sir?

eph12:

Yeah right! I don't see any Catholic whatever where I stay but I see clinics built by redeem.
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by Topgainer: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
eph12:

Catholic Church is known for charity works in all nooks and crannies of Africa, there is no meeting point to the works of the different groups within that organization and a typical Pentecostal movement. The Pentecostal movement disposes its followers of money, that it will be used for spreading the gospel but you discover the money is rarely used for that instead it is used for building estates, cities and Cooperations something they cleverly tag Kingdom investment.
But you see the Reverend Sisters with different organizations in hostile environments lending help to the down trodden and they deny themselves of luxury.
The Catholic religion is unrivaled in Charity works ,although, it has its own fair share of controversies.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by eph12(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
madridguy:
Where do you stay sir?

Ibafo, Ogun State
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by eph12(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Topgainer:

Catholic Church is known for charity works in all nooks and crannies of Africa, there is no meeting point to the works of the different groups within that organization and a typical Pentecostal movement. The Pentecostal movement disposes its followers of money, that it will be used for spreading the gospel but you discover the money is rarely used for that instead it is used for building estates, cities and Cooperations something they cleverly tag Kingdom investment.
But you see the Reverend Sisters with different organizations in hostile environments lending help to the down trodden and they deny themselves of luxury.
The Catholic religion is unrivaled in Charity works ,although, it has its own fair share of controversies.
You still haven't said anything.

Veritas university belongs to which church? How much is their fees?

Just mention one project that is carried out by catholic, and that people don't need to scan pages of the internet before recognising the project.
Re: Lady Cries Pastor Adeboye To Return Her Sister's Money by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2017
All these witches and wizards una non dey taya? From Suleman to okafor to iginla to oyedepo now adeboye. Why not give up for once

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Golden Enlightenment From Atum / The Benefits Of Fasting – Dr DK Olukoya / Don’t Give Up Victory Is Sure – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.