Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS (2167 Views)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS by closearms(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
or the first time in the past 3 decades, the word “HIV and “cure” are occurring in the same sentence. As scientific studies and case reports begin to add up, it appears that total eradication of HIV may no longer be a dream, but a reality that is coming into focus before our very eyes.
In the last issue of this journal, we reported on a single case from Nigeria (1) where an HIV positive male was cured of AIDS using a mixture of black seed powder and honey twice a day over a period of 6 months. (1) Now, the one reported case of an AIDS cure has grown to five.
In the Nigerian case, all symptoms disappeared within 20 days of commencement of the Black Seed remedy. While the initial CD4 count dropped, it then rebounded. The viral load as measured by PCR declined to non-detectable levels by the end of the 2nd month. By the 6th month, the HIV test (Elisa/Western Blot) turned from positive to negative. It has remained that way for two-years after the treatment ended.
Since then, articles and case reports emailed to us by readers have reported results similar to the Nigerian case. One article was published in the “Open Access Scientific Reports” (2) about a person that started Nigella Sativa (Black Seed - Black Cumin) in 2005 that was followed through 2012. The other article was published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases(3). The latter discussed 3 more HIV positive persons (A, B and C) who sero-converted after 4 months of using the Black Seed therapy, and have remained so for the following 2 years.
Dr. A. Onifade is a lead author in all 4 studies. His practice has been in Nigeria, a country with over 3 million persons affected by AIDS.
References:
1. African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2013) 10(5):332-335
2. Open Access Scientific Reports by AA Onifade et al. 5 Month Herbal Therapy and Complete Sero-Reversion with Recovery in an Adult HIV/AIDS Patient
3. Journal of Infectious Diseases Photon 113 (2014) 264-269 Does Nigella Sativa Concoction Cure HIV Infection?
Dr. A. A. Onifade Black Seed protocol led to undetectable viral loads for HIV in 6 patients in just 4 months.

In a 4th scientific study, an article published in the "Journal of Herbal Medicine" 09/2013 by A.A. Onifade, A.P. Jewell, T. A. Ajadi, S.K. Rahamon, and O.O. Ogunrun is titled “Effectiveness of a herbal remedy in six HIV patients in Nigeria.”

The remedy used was a mixture of Black Seed powder and honey called A-Zam. In the earlier Nigerian study, 10 ml of this mixture consisting of 60% Black Seed powder and 40% honey (by volume). This was taken 12 hours a part or twice a day. The actual amount of Black Seed powder consumed was about one teaspoon consumed twice a day.
In this new 6-person study, the abstract provided does not identify the amount of black seed used but it gives these results:

“The symptoms and signs associated with HIV infection disappeared within 20 days of commencement of herbal therapy….Body weight increased from an average of 53 kg to 63 kg. Viral load (HIV-RNA) decreased from 42,300 to undetectable level, and CD4 counts increased from an average of 227 to 680 at 4 months post therapy.”

This published abstract did not indicate if any of the 6 patients sero-converted from an HIV positive status to a negative one. Thanks to Denis from Croatia, who has been researching this subject we received several articles about these studies on the remarkable results of using Black Seed powder for HIV. Denis can be reached at orgonitash@gmail.com
Patient R - A Local Case Report on the Black Seed Remedy for HIV.

Patient R’s 4 month Mono-therapy results Patient R (Aron’s) email on Dec 16th Today in an email he wrote:

"Hello Conrad, Well, here are the results. I've only been taking the black seed and no other preventative medication for the past few months and the results here look promising. My t-cells are up and my viral load has gone down dramatically. I hope this helps with your research and I really appreciate

am giving a out a kilogram of the seed to the public . strictly for only HIV patient ... don't bother , I won't be requesting for a dime .. until u have tried my free sample 50grams to 20people
Re: Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS by Hyfer(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS by hero01(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
ur soruce pls
Re: Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS by closearms(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
hero01:
ur soruce pls
visit this site
it has the source you need http://www.keephopealive.org/d2014v12n4.html
Re: Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS by Actuarydeji(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Allah Akbar! The prophet has said it before, that the only thing it cannot cure is death. I am proud to be a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS by closearms(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
am giving out free 50gram of black seed powder to strictly only for HIV patients... show me your proof of result and you have your free black seed ... this is to motivate people living with the virus .. that there is hope
Re: Black Seed Powder Reported To Have Cured 5 Persons Of HIV/AIDS by lollarj(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
old news..I hope everyone in need of it wil give it a trial.

(1) (Reply)

A Must See Article/write-up On "cancer". / Mobility Chair - For The Handicap / Natural Remedies For Pneumonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.