Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures (29796 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Martin0(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Evaberry:
everberry everberry everberry how many times I call u
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by kandyj(f): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
God will surely see you through.
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by muller101(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
ubongoton:
please wait a minuet let me confirm from Evans cage if she is there.
But just keep your $10m
Evans cage fee

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
may God bring her back
In Jesus Name
AMEN
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by biblegirl: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
na wa o.God save us
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
everberry everberry everberry how many times I call u

erm thrice

what did I do again
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Martin0(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Evaberry:

erm thrice
what did I do again
okgrin Sha u say make we bring ring,abeg space still dey
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by czarina(f): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Evaberry:

sadly your sister In law is in another man's house Fvucking him and enjoying it too. don't worry no need looking for her she got tired of your brother and decided to move on. if you are lucky she might return her bride price so you guys can buy some star and drink

I know the truth hurts but sooner your brother moves on the better.

you're trying really hard to copy NwaAmaikpe's nastiness, Not just befitting at all, grow some sense abeg, you're a lady.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Oksman(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:
I blamed you too (husband)

Since you know she has dementia

You should have watched closely

While you are out of town. You should have asked someone to look after her
Exactly!
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by ehix89(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
elantraceey:
Haba nau... you knew she had dementia then you shouldn't have left her unattended.

I pray she's found soon and safe, Amen!
You guys are so quick to dole out blames, sh!t happens, lets just hope she returns safe and well intact.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by omolorlarh: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Evaberry:

sadly your sister In law is in another man's house Fvucking him and enjoying it too. don't worry no need looking for her she got tired of your brother and decided to move on. if you are lucky she might return her bride price so you guys can buy some star and drink

Damn! I can't believe a fellow Lady wrote this.May God touch your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by ChocolateBunny: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Evaberry:

Haba This isnt nice at all..Coming from a lady..it is well

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by kennyclassic: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
ubongoton:
But just keep your $10m
Evans cage fee

You guys play with every single issue. When it happens to you then you'll know how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by samisj4real(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
If its a WHITE MAN that owns NAIRALAND, It will have being better than these...
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by frank317: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

Wow! Wise one, now u just solved the problem!!
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by stormborn28(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
very said moment
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by unseriousstud: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
jakD:

Is Buhari missing?
Is Buhari's whereabouts unknown?
Is Buhari having memory loss?
Or what are you saying?
Missing-no
Whereabout unknown -no
Memory loss- .....
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by MARKone(m): 2:24am On Aug 04, 2017
ubongoton:
But just keep your $10m
Evans cage fee

You guys just make very dry jokes out of serious matters. That it is this man's turn today, doesn't mean it cant be yours tomorrow, and by then, we will all laugh at ur sorrow, f00l.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by cy4cent(f): 3:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Evaberry:

If that was your mother, I hope you will be glad to see someone type same about her. Or we should all wish same happens to you, so you can see the fun in it.

Unecesary attention seeking is trashy, take note.

May she be found safe and sound!
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by cy4cent(f): 3:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by harriet412(f): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Evaberry:

sadly your sister In law is in another man's house Fvucking him and enjoying it too. don't worry no need looking for her she got tired of your brother a

nd decided to move on. if you are lucky she might return her bride price so you guys can buy some star and drink

Attention seeking hoe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by titopius(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:

This is not time to apportion blame
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2017
OluchiDelly:
This my sister-in-law is missing, She left home for seme about a month ago now, she resides in Lagos - festac axis. She speaks Igbo, English and pidgin. The copied text below is from her husband as shared with his whatsapp contacts.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala

WITH FULL OF SADNESS AND DISBELIEVE, TODAY MAKES IT ONE MONTH SINCE MY STRONGEST PILLAR, MOTHER, BETTER HALF, DARLING SWEETHEART AND LOVELY WIFE - MRS JOYCE CHIKAODI KORINJOH, LEFT HOME TO AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION WHILE I WAS AWAY IN ABUJA FOR FIFA/NFF SEMINAR FOR ELITE REFEREES/ASSESSORS. SINCE THE SAD NEWS OF HER MISSING WAS MADE PUBLIC, MANY PEOPLE CALLED AND ASKED WHETHER I BEAT HER OR WE QUARRELLED? THE ANSWER IS NO. SHE HAS MINOR MEMORY LOSS (PERIODICALLY) WHICH I NOTICED DURING EASTER PERIOD IN APRIL THIS YEAR. WE COMMENCED TREATMENT AND PRAYERS BEFORE SHE LEFT HOME ON MONDAY, 3RD JULY, 2017. SINCE I AM ALONE IN MY EFFORTS TO LOCATE HER WHEREABOUT, I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTED ALL ROUND. I AM THEREFORE, ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYERS. I AM ONCE AGAIN USING THIS MEDIUM TO APPEAL TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND WELL WISHERS TO SHARE THIS POST TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GREATER OUTREACH. THOSE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO NEWSPAPERS, RADIO AND TELEVISION CAN DO SAME THROUGH THEIR PLATFORM. (I HAVE POLICE REPORT IF REQUIRED) PLEASE IF YOU SEE HER, CONTACT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION OR CALL 08037236505, WHATSAPP 08089757382 EMAIL: jimkorinjoh@yahoo.com THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED IN JESUS NAME. KORINJOH JAMES

Hope she is found soon. Follow @NGMissingPeople on twitter, make the story public there, also ask friends and family to do same so the awareness can be sustained. She will be found soon In The Name of Jesus
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Is this a human being? Smh
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by bastien: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2017
The picture of her wearing red skirt, that's my secondary school, it's a small world, she will be found, healthy....

But on a serious note, that seme axis no be place person suppose they go with commercial vehicles
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by 400billionman: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2017
OluchiDelly:
This my sister-in-law is missing, She left home for seme about a month ago now, she resides in Lagos - festac axis. She speaks Igbo, English and pidgin. The copied text below is from her husband as shared with his whatsapp contacts.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala

WITH FULL OF SADNESS AND DISBELIEVE, TODAY MAKES IT ONE MONTH SINCE MY STRONGEST PILLAR, MOTHER, BETTER HALF, DARLING SWEETHEART AND LOVELY WIFE - MRS JOYCE CHIKAODI KORINJOH, LEFT HOME TO AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION WHILE I WAS AWAY IN ABUJA FOR FIFA/NFF SEMINAR FOR ELITE REFEREES/ASSESSORS. SINCE THE SAD NEWS OF HER MISSING WAS MADE PUBLIC, MANY PEOPLE CALLED AND ASKED WHETHER I BEAT HER OR WE QUARRELLED? THE ANSWER IS NO. SHE HAS MINOR MEMORY LOSS (PERIODICALLY) WHICH I NOTICED DURING EASTER PERIOD IN APRIL THIS YEAR. WE COMMENCED TREATMENT AND PRAYERS BEFORE SHE LEFT HOME ON MONDAY, 3RD JULY, 2017. SINCE I AM ALONE IN MY EFFORTS TO LOCATE HER WHEREABOUT, I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTED ALL ROUND. I AM THEREFORE, ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYERS. I AM ONCE AGAIN USING THIS MEDIUM TO APPEAL TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND WELL WISHERS TO SHARE THIS POST TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GREATER OUTREACH. THOSE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO NEWSPAPERS, RADIO AND TELEVISION CAN DO SAME THROUGH THEIR PLATFORM. (I HAVE POLICE REPORT IF REQUIRED) PLEASE IF YOU SEE HER, CONTACT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION OR CALL 08037236505, WHATSAPP 08089757382 EMAIL: jimkorinjoh@yahoo.com THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED IN JESUS NAME. KORINJOH JAMES

After one whole month you are bringing this to Nairaland.

May God locate her. Amen..
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by CioAngels(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2017
ubongoton:
But just keep your $10m
Evans cage fee
The woman's husband/family is going through pain so be serious and don't turn it a joke.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Evaberry:

I pity u, no wonder most people hate u.
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2017
czarina:
you're trying really hard to copy NwaAmaikpe's nastiness, Not just befitting at all, grow some sense abeg, you're a lady.
Just leave her, It's only a matter of time before she makes herself a national disgrace just like the way he became a disgrace on Instagram and Twitter early this month.
iamloyalty:

I pity u, no wonder most people hate u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Prognose: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2017
czarina:

No he's not.
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by Prognose: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2017
sarrki:

elantraceey:
Haba nau... you knew she had dementia then you shouldn't have left her unattended.

I pray she's found soon and safe, Amen!

She doesn't have dementia. Minor memory loss and dementia are not the same. Even amnesia and dementia are not the same.
Re: Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures by czarina(f): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Prognose:

No he's not.
Not what? A lady? Not surprising tho, for someone seriously seeking relevance online, it's just plain pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.